Forbidden to love ...... [ Ta...

By Aaina1609

Loss of thier close person bring two strange hearts together. One is fully broken and other is too arrogant t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.

18.

278 24 4
By Aaina1609

Time passes, but things are not ready to change.

Taehyung's forgotten past again engraved in his heart. He again seems gloomy.

He again start to lock himself in a dark room, where he find peace of his mind. He recall his every past moments with his husband.

Only question rise in his mind that ' If God has no plans to stay jungkook in his life forever, they why they ever meet ? '

His fade up life always broke him mentally. The only thing that look suitable for him is, to went far from this world to his late husband.

His this mental trauma isn't hide from yoongi's eyes. He always tried to make him happy, but instead of a wide boxy smile, he only get a straight expression.

How much he try, taehyung is not ready to become normal.

Still, he can't leave taehyung on his condition. Therefore, he did everything for taehyung that he refused to do due to his uninterested mind.

He cook his favourite food, bring his favourite things. Even he sing for him.

In the thought that one day he again get his bubbly tiger back.

_______________________

The more attention taehyung get from yoongi, in the opposite jimin didn't get a minute of good time with his love.

Yoongi behave like he never exist in his life. Only taehyung is become his all priority and his everything.

He once try to convince yoongi that his efforts are useless. He should stop bothering taehyung and leave him on his conditions.

But in response, he get very harsh words of yoongi which bring tears in his eyes, which obviously get unnoticed by yoongi.

After that he didn't said anything to him. He knew, one word against taehyung is ruined his whole relationship with yoongi.

His love life is already at the verge of going to end soon. And any harsh word against taehyung is leading to end it completely.

________________________

A peaceful morning start in Jeon mansion.

Jonghyun and sohi are going to have their breakfast in peace after many days.

Their company's dispute end on a sad note. They had to close their previous unit.

Everything was ruined badly that nothing is going to cover up in long run.

Only solution they have, is to agree on workers demand and shut their entire company. And again began a fresh start. Which they are going to comply at the end of this month.

Taehyung was out from his room after weeks. He thought to prepare a tasty meal for his In-laws, who are there on dinning area after many days.

His mind is still in sorrow . He still in memories of his past. But, he can atleast put a fake mask of happiness for his In-laws. Who are always there for him, even they have many more things to sort out.

Everyone settled in dinning hall. They are waiting for taehyung to come with food and serve them.

Few servants help taehyung to put all dishes in dinning table. Taehyung also bring bowl of vegetable stew.

He is not in his true state when he walking unconsciously. The moment he reached to dinning table, his leg got tripped due to hitting on one leg of dinning table.

The bowl he hold, immediately leaves from his grip due to this, hot stew pour on his hand.

He is about to hit the dinning table. But his mind leads him to unconsciously wrapped his one hand around his baby's growth.

He hissed in pain badly in burning area of his hand. His leg also got sprained. Soon his eyes fills in tears.

Everyone wide their eyes when they saw Taehyung in pain. They get up immediately from their seats and about to check on taehyung, but their actions got hault with angry words of jimin. As taehyung poured whole vegetable stew on him, which leads him to burn more than taehyung.

" YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE SHIT. ARE YOU BLIND TO EVEN WALK IN A BRIGHT MORNING. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE PRICE OF MY DRESS THAT YOU JUST RUINED. TOTALLY BLOODY BEGGER BIT- " he shouts his every frustration that he have for taehyung.

His every agression towards taehyung just spill off without caring what image he imprint on yoongi and his parents.

" SHUT UP ! WILL YOU ? " Now yoongi shout back on him with more growling voice.

Taehyung is crying messily, and shivering due to Jimin's unexpected outburst.

" Jimin son, what's this tone to talk with someone ? " Mrs. Jeon look at him with disbelief and disappointment look.

No one expect that he will spill this much cruel word for a person for such a small mistake.

" Why all are blaming me ? Why no one see what this illiterate do to me ? " He said in pure disgust voice.

" Shut up, you Park Jimin ! " Yoongi again warn him.

" Mind your words. Taehyung didn't do anything on purpose. He also get hurt " yoongi try to protect taehyung.

" Then what about me yoongi ? I also get burn due to his irresponsible behaviour. Now you don't say anything to him, to lock himself in room if he have no intention to work " jimin cried.

He still remember how yoongi insult him, because he irresponsibly put taehyung's life in danger.

" Even if he did mistake, then WHAT ? Did he said something ? Did he misbehave ? " He said angrily.

" What kind of shameful upbringing you have jimin " he said in disappointment.

" Yoongi ! " Jimin shouts at him.

How can his own love questioned him about his upbringing after knowing how his childhood got spend.

" Say sorry to taehyung " yoongi ordered.

" What ? " Jimin look at him with disbelief.

" Yoongi, I didn't do anything wrong. Why would I ask apology ? " He asked.

" Because you insult him, without his any big mistake " he clarifies.

" And what about me ? I also get hurt, just due to his irresponsibility " he pointed out taehyung's mistake.

" Yoon, leave baby. It's just happened. No one here is at fault " sohi tries to sort out the matter without leading it to more arguments.

" I SAID ASK APOLOGY FROM TAEHYUNG " yoongi piercing his gaze into Jimin's soul.

He totally ignored his mother's words for first time, because his first priority to justify taehyung's side that he mistakenly poured stew on jimin not intentionally.

" What if I am not " jimin question back.

Yoongi angrily clenched his jaw, and open and close his fist to control his anger towards jimin's arguing behaviour.

" THEN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE " he give his statement which makes everyone's eyes wide.

" Yoongi mind your words, jimin is our guest. You can't talk to him in this way " now his father take the matter into his hand, because now yoongi try to insult jimin.

" Yoongi, pl-please " taehyung also middle to save Jimin's reputation.

He was silent in mean time because it is yoongi and Jimin's matter. But now, yoongi take argument on another level. He need to stop him.

" W-what do y-you mean ? " Jimin look at yoongi with emotional feelings.

How easily he can say him to get out of his house.

" I won't like to repeat " he still look angrily.

Jimin harshly wipe off his tears and angrily look at taehyung's glistening eyes.

" I a-am so-sorry " he said. But nor his words shows any Guinness neither his eyes.

Even though he used bad words for taehyung, but he also get hurt. And more disappointing thing that no one here to save his reputation.

He leave the hall while crying badly.

After him, taehyung also leave towards kitchen while hiccupping to treat his burnt hand.

Yoongi follow him from behind to help him.

" This isn't good sohi. Like this, he destroyed his own relationship " Mr. Jeon shows his concern for relationship of his son.

" I know Hyun. But I think, he become more possessive for tae's condition. He must patch up with jimin when he realises his mistake " she hopefully said, on which jonghyun nods in agreement.

" I am going office. Take care of everyone " jonghyun said.

He peck his wife's forehead, then leave for getting ready for company.

_________________________

Instead of curing himself, taehyung standing infront of washbasin and crying so much.

He didn't realise that yoongi is behind him till now.

" Tae " he softly called him.

Instead of saying anything, taehyung turn to face him and hugged him tightly.

He needed someone to rely upon on his harsh situation.

Yoongi didn't waste a moment to capture taehyung's lean body in his huge frame.

He brings taehyung more close by holding his waist.

" Shh ! See I am here. No need to cry " he soothingly rubbing back of taehyung, and sometimes peck on his silky hairs.

It took taehyung to stop his sobbing. Still he clenched his fist tightly on yoongi's shirt.

When yoongi feel that he is fine now. He pick taehyung in his arms and put him on kitchen counter top.

They back away from hug and looking at each other with some soothing feelings.

Yoongi bring his hand towards taehyung's face aand wipe off his remaining tears from his face.

His soft touch provide calmness to taehyung's heart. He start to lean on such warm touches.

" Wait a second " yoongi leave his side for tad moment and went towards refrigerator.

He bring out an ice pack, then again stand in between taehyung's hanging legs.

He take taehyung's burnt hand, and start to apply ice on his burning area.

Cold sensation leads taehyung to wince sometimes, but it fade away when yoongi blow hot air from mouth to keep it soothing.

" You will not going to work in kitchen for a week " yoongi strictly said.

" But- " taehyung needs to protest because there is no one in the house, who knows everyone's taste of food properly except him and his mother-in-law. And he don't want to bother his mother-in-law for cooking just because of little burnt.

" I don't want to repeat " yoongi shut taehyung's mouth immediately by his dominating aura.

Taehyung nod his head and low head in some sad feelings.

" I just said you wouldn't cook. It doesn't mean you can't guide others for preparing food " he further said.

Taehyung look at him with wide smile.

Yoongi also smile little due to make taehyung happy.

After applying ice properly, he went to one of kitchen drawer and bring out medicine kit after asking about it from taehyung.

He take burnol for applying on burnt hand. He carefully apply cream on taehyung's hand, also sometimes blowing air so that he won't feel much pain.

When he engrossed in this work, he can't able to look taehyung's loving gaze that are fixed on his face.

Taehyung's pain is long forgotten by him. His eyes only stuck on yoongi, who is very careful with him for any matter.

He feel very cherished. And somewhere it makes a good space for yoongi in his heart.

" It's done " with a last wipe of cream, yoongi bring back taehyung from his memories world.

He nodded instantly and try to jump from counter, but yoongi immediately caged him in between his arms.

" Wait ! " He wrap his arms around taehyung's waist, who put his both hands around his shoulder. Then he carefully put him on floor.

He went to washbasin to wash his hand from antiseptic.

" Come, I will drop you to room. Then rest for a while " he hold taehyung's hand and take him in his bedroom.

__________________________

He made taehyung lay on bed and properly tug him into warm blanket.

When he is about to leave taehyung's side, he grabbed his hand from wrist.

" Yoongi " he called slowly.

Yoongi hummed in response, while stuck on one place.

" Jimin is not at fault. Please don't behave rude with him " he try to explain.

" You don't have to tensed about before's argument. I will talk to him politely, Unless he is good with you " he said with no emotions on face.

Taehyung lower his head. He is also feel bad about Jimin's words. But he can't be the reason of fight between yoongi and jimin.

" Tae, why are you like this ? Hmm my baby tiger " yoongi softly hold his face into his hands and make him look into his dark orbs.

" He insult you infront of us. He called you with names. How can you even bear this ? " Yoongi asked in pityness.

Taehyung's eyes fills with tears. He isn't like such behaviour. But, he become somewhat habitual of it. This is how people of society treats him. So, he wasn't really bother when jimin also came out one of them.

" He never intended to say this, yoongi. He was angry because of my carelessness " he said with emotional voice.

" Even he is, but no one give him right to call you 'Illiterate' without knowing why you are like this. They just know you don't have any access to study. But they don't know that you are an illiterate not out of choice, but due to your life bad conditions " he softly explained.

He get to know everything about taehyung's past from his mother. Like his brother, he have same agression towards taehyung's uncle. Just because of him, taehyung always become a fun element of this society.

He never going to treat him well, if they have any interaction in future.

He is not jungkook, who can treat people good just for family reputation. He is way more straightforward. He won't hesitate to show what people deserve.

His words bring tears in taehyung's eyes. He wished people are also like him.

Understanding his situation, rather than judging him.

But that isn't possible, because they just enjoying someone's bad condition and always tries to find fun element in their life for their own entertainment.

" Don't cry. I will promise you that, I will behave nicely with jimin. You don't have to worry about our relationship. I love him, that's why I need to make him a proper person for my family, before he officially become a part of our family " he wipes tears from taehyung's eyes.

" I will take my leave. Take rest and don't you dare to shed off one more tear from your eyes " he lastly peck taehyung's forehead, who assured him with a nod.

Then he went towards his room to check on Jimin.

_____________________

When he entered inside his room, he saw jimin try to apply medicine on his badly burnt hand.

He made his way towards his love. He immediately snatch medicine tube from Jimin's hand, which make jimin gasped by his sudden actions.

He put antiseptic on night stand, and hold Jimin's hand.

" We are going to doctor right now " he said and take jimin out of the room.

" Why ? Don't you treat me like you did to TAEHYUNG ? " Jimin bitterly said.

Yoongi immediately stop to drag him. He look at him with wide eyes. What does his mean ? This thought roam inside his head.

Obviously jimin saw both of them having a sweet time inside the kitchen.

He went there to bring ice pack for him to apply on his burnt hand.

But looking at the front scene, make him withdraw his legs from kitchen.

His heart burning more than his hand to see his love becoming so soft for someone who try to always ruin their beautiful relationship.

He can't expect any help from yoongi, therefore he himself start to treat himself . And after few moments yoongi himself approach to him.

" W-what ? " Yoongi asked in shock.

" Why you feel hesitation to cure your own love, when you didn't feel any hesitation to cure taehyung ? " He states bitterly.

" Jimin-ah are you insane ? Why are you talking like this ? " He scoffed.

" Yes I am insane yoonie. I am. You made me totally insane by your overcaring for taehyung, and for me just ignorance " he finally let out what he try to hide from many days.

" Jiminie look " he softly hold Jimin's face in his hand.

" I don't know why you are talking like this ? But trust me Love, I care for you also. I treat Tae because his wound was less burnt than yours. I can't cure it. You need to visit a doctor for it, otherwise it turns out to be any kind of infection " he genuinely said.

But jimin just scoffed on his words.

When he told that 'He ALSO care for him'. This means taehyung is equally or may be more than important for him than him.

" Enough yoon. I am tired, not now. You can't care for two persons at one time " he said while crying.

" What's wrong with you jiminie ? Why are you suddenly compare yourself with tae ? " He asked in confusion, but moreover he is hurt by jimin's way of doubting on his care for him.

" It's not suddenly yoonie. I try to ignore everything, but I can't. I compare myself with taehyung from the moment when you caring for him just like you do to me. You replace me from him Jeon Yoongi " he point out yoongi's intentions.

" Enough jimin ! I am not saying anything, that doesn't give you right to point on taehyung's and my relationship. He is my brother-in-law for God sake jiminie, and you are my Love. Stop this comparison " he angrily said.

" Be clear by yourself yoonie. I am always loving you. But this isn't going to change the fact that you have a soft corner for taehyung. Which is totally FORBIDDEN for your and taehyung's relation. Please don't indulge in him more, otherwise you are going to loose more than you ever thought " jimin said a bitter truth which leads yoongi become totally unspoken.

He didn't said anything.

" I don't want your any care, until it is really genuine " he said and leave yoongi's room.

Yoongi still stand frozen on his place. He can't reciprocate Jimin's intuition about his and taehyung's relation.

He want to cry his heart out just because he give a chance to his love to question about his behaviour towards him.

But his emotions are stuck inside his heart. No sob, no emotions reciprocate for now.

Is he really become attached to taehyung that he totally ignored Jimin's presence ?

How could he, when he knew jimin is here only after his condition to convince his parents for their relationship.

Everything is so frustrating for him. He harshly pull his hairs and growl in his alpha voice.

Nothing is going to make him less regret. So, he decides to went in gym and hurt himself physically to release his pain.

________________________

After two hours, yoongi came out from gym. His body is completely soaked in sweat and harsh full bruises. He didn't leave any mercy on him.

It hurts him, when he didn't find jimin in the room.

He came out from room to find him.

After searching whole house, he find his love quietly sleeping in his mother's embrace.

He went to his parents room and sit beside his mother.

" He came here while crying like a baby. Don't worry baby, I treat his wound. He is completely fine, just tired therefore he sleep immediately after cure " his mother said.

Yoongi nod and give a small smile for her kindness for his love, even after he behave badly with taehyung.

He lean towards jimin's face and kiss on his forehead.

" Take care. I also only love you " he said to his sleeping angel.

" Eomma, don't leave him. He is feeling very alone. I want you to give him a mother's presence, because he need it most right now " yoongi emotionally said.

His mother didn't get any of his words, but still she hesitantly nodded.

--------------------------------

After that day jimin wasn't come back from elder jeon's room. He stay there whole night.

Even Jeon couple are ready to take care of him. They feed him at night, even he slept between them while holding them like a child.

Both of them are unaware about Jimin's condition. They couldn't figure out, why he was gloomy, and what leads him to cry silently.

They wished that soon yoongi try to solve their this relationship problem. Because no one like when jimin crying. His smiling face are reason of their happiness too.

_______________________

That night, yoongi wasn't face taehyung for a mere second. He want to meet jimin. But his mother told him that he didn't want to see him.

It breaks his heart. Still he behave like he is okay.

He sleep without having his food. Even he ignores when taehyung tried to reach him for offering him his dinner

It hurts taehyung so much, when he ignored him without any certain reason.

And for yoongi, he can't face taehyung right now. His mind is still consumed with many allegations of Jimin's for his and taehyung's relation.

He never thought that his own love going to doubt on his feelings for him.

_____________________

Next morning, yoongi wake up with intense head ache. It leads him to groan badly when he open his eyes.

The moment, his eyes opened completely. It is encountered with a confusing scene infront of him.

Jimin is getting ready into his one of preety dress. Meanwhile he is packing his luggage, which is about to done.

Yoongi leave his side of bed and immediately rush towards him.

" Love, are you going somewhere ? " He asked while standing behind jimin, who is busy in withdrawing clothes from cupboard.

" Hmm " jimin respond without looking at him.

Yoongi hold him in his place. He turn him to face himself.

" Where ? " He ask anxiously.

His alpha instinct shows that something bad is going to happen with him.

" Of course my own home " jimin casually said and leave yoongi, to complete his rest of packing.

Yoongi follow him behind.

" W-what ? " He can't accept that his love is going to leave him.

He immediately throw clothes which jimin is holding now, and take him in his embrace.

" Please chim don't do that with me. Don't go. I can't live without you " he said miserably.

" You will yoongi. I know " jimin assured him with a soft smile, which hides many hurt feelings deep down.

" Why so sudden, love. It is due to our yesterday argument ? " He asked emotionally.

It is already known by him that jimin is hurt by his outburst. But he never thought that it turn out like this. Jimin become this much hurt that he decides to leave him.

" No yoonie, I wasn't feel bad about it. You have right to become angry on me if I made any kind of mistake. It's just, I am here from past one month, and now I can't able to take more leaves from my work. I already get many notifications for joining back. If I refused more, I loose my dream job. You can give them reason about taking care of your family, because now you are only one there for your family after kookie's death. But, what I am going to say them ? I can't say that I want to become strength of my boyfriend in his harsh time, and wanted to give him shoulder whenever he feel broken from inside " he states.

It's true that, he can't reasoned this. They have a secret relationship. So, he can't disclose it for any given condition, until yoongi officially gets ready for it.

" Don't worry, we will meet whenever you want " jimin come close to yoongi.

He hold his face in his small hand. Getting up on his toe, he firstly kiss on his forehead, then both eyes which are holding nothing but pain. Then he kiss on his lips.

A passionate good bye kiss.

Yoongi wrap his arms around his waist and erase their distance. He devour Jimin's lips like a favourite candy. But his heart wants more. He want that jimin stop himself from going.

" Don't go jiminie " he begged, after breaking their kiss.

" I have to Yoon " he sadly smile.

After completing his other packing, he leave yoongi's room with his luggage.

Yoongi wasn't follow him from behind because he can't see him leaving. It hurts him more.

______________________

Downstairs, everyone except yoongi, waiting for Jimin.

He seek blessings from elder jeon's, who are emotional like yoongi.

But he already told them his reason of leaving. Which is a complete lie, because he don't want to hurt anyone before leaving.

After that he hugged taehyung really softly. Because he is also crying in the corner of hall.

He don't want to let him feel that he is reason of his farewell from Jeon mansion. Therefore, he give an assurance smile for last time to him.

He finally leave everyone. Moreover, his love. He cried all the way towards his home. His attachments towards every member of Jeon family , leads him to feel bad when he leave them.

_______________________

Yoongi wasn't come outside from his room whole night.

His pain wasn't hide from all.

Mrs. Jeon approach to him for feeding him his breakfast, which he consumed in very less quantity.

After that he said her to leave, because he want to spend alone time.

Looking at her strong son, broken like this, also broke her. She cried silently, which is unnoticed by yoongi. Otherwise he never forgive himself for being reason of his mother's tears.

__________________________

It's late night. Almost past midnight. Yoongi is standing at terrace as didn't have sleep in his eyes. His whole body only feel pain due to Jimin's absence.

Jimin didn't call him. Even atleast to inform him that he reached at his home safely.

His ignorance is nothing but death to him.

He try to call jimin, but all wasted. Because jimin never picks his one call, even by accidentally.

_______________________

Silent environment break down, when he heard footsteps coming towards him. He wasn't turned around to find out who is this.

" Yoongi " a very soft voice of taehyung, resonates in his ears.

He immediately turn to face him, who is standing just beside him.

" What happened tae ? You need something ? " He asked concernly.

He thought that taehyung again wake up from his sleep due to night cravings.

" Hmm. I want to walk outside in our garden. But there is very dark. Please accompany me " he shows his puppy eyes.

Yoongi like always forget his pain just by seeing taehyung. He formed a genuine smile and nods his head.

" Come " he hold taehyung's hand softly, and guide him to downstairs to reach at their garden.

-----------------------------------

They walk in dark surrounding, with bare feets.

It's taehyung's wish that he wanted to walk on cold grass. It refresh someone's mind. So, yoongi also follow him.

It is really a soothing feeling for him to walk in a silence, with someone, whose presence are nothing but a heart relieving for him.

When taehyung feel tired after walking alot. He take yoongi near a artificial lake of their garden.

They sit near it, and admire moon's reflection in flowing water.

Yoongi's heart beat fastly when taehyung put his head on his shoulder, and hold his hand from one side.

" Everything becomes good, yoongi. Just wait for few days. You are not alone here. Everyone here for you. Eomma, Appa and Me " he states.

It is not a hidden fact that yoongi is become completely alone after jimin leaves him. He even not showing, but his close people are know him well. They always there for him in his every situation, he knew this.

But taehyung's presence is something unexpected, yet heart calming.

The person who is still alone after his mate's death, are becoming strong for him. It is most beautiful change in him.

And yoongi feel blessed that taehyung change for him, even it is for a little moment.

He also put his head above taehyung's head. His one hand wrap around taehyung's waist, and he bring him close to himself.

" Thank you " nor taehyung ask for reason about this thank, neither yoongi said anything.

They stayed in soothing silent for long time. Taehyung's presence is enough for relieving paining heart of yoongi.

After spending more time with each other. They decide to go back to house as it's cold outside.

Yoongi firstly leave taehyung at his room. Taehyung also wished him a 'good night' with his wide boxy smile, which he saw after many days.

So he also smile brightly in response and wished back. Then he head towards his room for taking rest for sometime. In the hope that he can sleep, without the presence of his love.

To be continue.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 13
π™˜π™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™γ€‚ ❝love is the sweetest form of suicide❞ ❝as it may be❞ -in which jeon jeongguk broke kim taehyung's heart. @-unloyalhoe 06/29/17 ...
21.6K 1.4K 12
Taehyung and Jimin become best friends fast after they meet at a family dinner. They end up becoming inseparable, but what happens when Jimin's stepb...
46.4K 1.6K 23
He was right, though. Even if his heart was slowly repairing himself he still felt heart broken. He closed his eyes and felt the tears fall on his c...
148K 8K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...