Teacher Attachment

By lovley_lizzie

Going to school was the last thing Jules wanted to do and she hated everything about it, until Ms.Olsen came... More

Metting for the first time
Small talk
G-mail
Nickname
Record store
Fierworks
Sweaters
Birthday <3
Surprise
Jelousy?
My Julianna
Nightmare
Twisted Surprise
Flashback
Conversations
Rainy Saturday
Wave of panic
Sniffles
Substitute
What a tease
Thank You
Text Me
Staying Professional?
Betraying Eyes
Lips and Interruptions
Illicit Us
Sleep on It
Memories and Notifications
Wrong For Eachother
He Knows
To Say, Or Not To Say

A Walk

248 17 4
By lovley_lizzie

Jules POV:
     "What is happening?! I need to find Lizzie." I tell myself trying to steady my breathing. My feet move mechanically to Miss. Olsen's classroom before they suddenly stop. I quickly pull out my phone as I remember that she had sent me a message.

Love of your life ❤️‍🩹:
Hi sweetie, I just wanted to let you know that I'm having lunch with some of the teachers. We're have a meeting. Just in case you were planning on stopping by my classroom. But I'll see you soon my dear heart. Have a good lunch.

A smile manages to make its way across my face even through all my panic. A sigh of relief escapes my lips and I realize I'll see Lizzie soon now that I have her for 5th period instead of Mr. Holloway. "Guess I should go back..."
___________________

"Hey," I say as I sit at the lunch table filled with my friends.

"Hi," they all say in unison before returning to their conversation. All but Abby who is looking right at me. I simply smile and try to pretend I can't feel her staring at me.

"Sooo... was this bathroom trip the same as this morning," she starts up.

I sigh, knowing she's not going to let this go.

"Can we go outside?" I state rather than ask while pulling her up with me. "We'll be back," I announced to the rest of the table.

"What's up?" She asks as we begin to take laps around the field.

"Ok... how would you feel if a student here got with one of the teachers?"

"What?!" She practically shouts, her eyebrows scrunched.

"Just answer the question."

"Umm... I don't know that's weird. All the teachers here are like 30+ years older than us so someone must be real desperate to get with them." She answers honestly.

"Oh..." I say trying to navigate how to move forward and whether or not I should actually tell her about Liz. "What if the teacher's only like... ten-ish years older...?"

"Oh my gosh! You're dating Mr. Holloway?!"

"What?! No! Gross! Why would you say that?" I yell at her, stopping us far into the field away from anyones ear shot.

She laughs at my expression but turns serious as she begins to reply. "Well... I may or may have not followed you to see if you were truly going to the restroom and I may or may have not seen Mr. Holloway pull you into his classroom."

"You were following me?" I scoff at her.

She looks at me as if she's about to defend herself but chooses to let out a small yes accompanied by an even smaller shrug. She gives me a smile trying to lighten the mood, earning an eye roll that then leads to a smile.

"Ok, well, I'm NOT dating Mr. Holloway that's for sure." I told her. The bell rings and we realize that we better start making our way back.

"OH MY GOODNESS JULIANA!" She yells loudly, earning us a few stares from people who are now at least 100 feet away from us.

"What?" I say anxiously as she turns to face me, scared of what she's seen.

"You're with Ms. Olsen!" She exclaims much quieter than her last shout.

"WHAT?!" I yelled at her, covering her mouth and looking around to make sure no one heard her. "You're crazy. I am not!" I say once I'm sure no one did hear.

"Oh my god, you are! Look how defensive you're getting!"

"I am not getting defensive. And I am definitely not with Ms. Olsen," I say quietly grabbing her arm and pulling her as an attempt to get us moving.

"Don't shout! You aren't you. This is crazy-"

"OK! Ok. I have a crush on her but we're never going to date," I say trying to throw her off.

"Oh..." She responds disappointed. "Well," she links our arms and begins to walk, "she is pretty I can't blame you."

"Try beautiful," I say in my head.

"Oooo look at that car," she begins trying to change the conversation. "I want a car like that." I look at where her finger is pointing. A red car with dark-tinted windows parked across the street from the school. "Yeah, it's cool I guess. That's a very distinctive red though."

___________________
A/N: helloooo long time no see :p anywho i'm on spring break and i need to lock in bc i have an exam for econ on monday when i go back 😭 omg also i'm going to the dmv to take my permit test later and im so scared

hi i thought i posted this at like 8 am but i think i was tweaking cause i had just woken up 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.8K 100
You just got out of a long relationship with your now ex boyfriend. So you go to the bar and a woman sits next to you. You realize it's Elizabeth Ols...
431K 21.3K 89
Y/N and Lizzie were best friends growing up. They both have completely different dreams, Lizzie wants to be an actress and make a name for herself ou...
121K 4.5K 100
(Book 2) What is going to happen between Y/N and Lizzie? Lizzie is the love of Y/N's life but, is Y/N the love of Lizzie's life? What is Y/N going to...
151K 4.5K 100
Your best friend Tom Holland lands you a role in Endgame as a new rising hero. You're so excited because you love the Marvel franchise and you get to...