High On Heroism (BNHA/MHA OC)

بواسطة FlameKingWarrior

A girl and a teacher walk into a bar- Yeah, sounds like the start to a very bad joke. And yet, that's how Hok... المزيد

Prologue
Smoke 'em Out!
USJ
Puppet Strings
Training
Test Of Will
Family Isn't Everything
Sports Festival: Students Of Eraserhead
Sports Festival: I Have The High Ground!
Sports Festival: Hack-Me-Not
Sports Festival: Explosive Will
Sports Festival: Claws Out
Sports Festival: Arts And Time
Sports Festival: Smoke Is Thicker Than Blood
Sports Festival: Eight To Go
Sports Festival: Finale
Hero Names
Pick Your Villains Wise, Pick Your Heroes Wiser
To Quell The Carnage Pt 1
To Quell The Carnage Pt 2
To Quell The Carnage Pt 3
Scars
Therapy
Bakugo And Koi
Akane
Exam Day
Smoke And Traitors
Mistakes Were Made
Family Drama
Corruption
Love Is A Rough And Complex Thing
Tenya Iida: The Glorified Getaway Car!
Villainous Love
Bells Of Challenge: Part 1
Intermission 1: Cigarettes And Cuts
Intermission 2: Living Arrangements
Intermission 3: Hero Description - Daichi Masaaki
Bells Of Challenge: Part 2
The (Not So Much) Hellish Todoroki Family
Nicotick
Chasing Dragons
Abused (Yukika Yamabi)
Abused (Hoka Morikaga)
Overhaul
Handling Endeavor(s)
Highway To Hell
Bell Test
Planning
War Part 1
War Part 2
Final Smoke

Romantic Highs

104 7 0
بواسطة FlameKingWarrior

The students were all calm. Everything was fine. Nobody was panicked.

.... So when Touya is found lying on the couch in the 1A common area, everyone is immediately worried.

"Um.... Touya?" Ochaco hesitantly says, seeing the look on his face.

"I accidentally called Shinobu fat. And bitchy. Why did I do that?" He says, sounding mortified.

All the girls instantly cringe.

"What did you do?" Shoto asks.

"I was tired. She woke me up, and her hormones were making her cranky. She asked if I thought she was getting fat, and you wanna know what my dumbass said?"

"What?"

Touya took a shaky breath, before saying "Don't be so bitchy about it, love. The baby's making you eat a lot, so of course you'll gain a little weight."

Several of the students hissed, as if they were physically in pain from hearing that. It was one thing to say that to a woman, but a pregnant woman?

"That was incredibly rude of you to say! I suggest that you apologize immediately!" Tenya said, chopping his hand through the air.

Touya groaned.

"If only I could find a wedding venue...." He grumbled.

Momo perked up at that, saying "I can be of assistance!"

Everyone turned to her, Touya raising an eyebrow.

"I could look up possible venues! I'm sure that there wouldn't be an issue with the planning!"

"Me and Kachaan could help you find an outfit!" Izuku offered.

Mina then clapped her hands together, saying "And we can keep Shinobu blissfully unaware while also finding her a wedding dress!"

Touya thought it over for a moment. He was pressed for time....

"Fuck it. What's first?"

*Elsewhere....*

Haso yawned, walking out of his room in the shady abandoned apartment the League had found. He looked to his left, seeing Himiko typing away on a phone.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

Himiko grinned, saying "I'm texting a good morning to my girlfriend!"

"That's nice.... Wait."

Before he had the chance to ask, Jin came over, wearing his mask.

"Good morning! Burn in hell!" He said, voice changing tones.

Haso just shook his head, his back releasing a few pops as he stretched.

"Blight. Twice. You two are needed." Tomura said, waving them over.

"What's up?" Haso asked, slowly putting on his villain outfit.

"We're running low on supplies. So I'm sending you two out." The man responded.

Haso just sighed. He honestly couldn't care less. All he wanted to do was go back to UA, and cuddle with Daichi.... And, that's when he realized:

Being a villain wasn't all that fun.

"Uh, actually, Tomura.... Why don't I take Himiko with me instead?" Haso offered.

Tomura narrowed his eyes at him, before waving him off.

"Yay!" Himiko squealed, jumping onto his back.

Haso steadied himself, before walking out the base. As soon as they left, he glanced at Himiko. Would she agree with him?

".... Himiko?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there a.... Possibility that you don't want to be a villain?"

Himiko paused, looking up from her phone. For a moment, Hado thought he genuinely messed up, until she spoke in a.... Less Himiko way.

"Ochaco...." She said quietly. At his confused expression, she continued, saying "Normally, I love when people bleed! I love seeing them covered in red! But.... When I see Ochaco.... I don't want to see her covered in blood...."

Oh. OH!

"That's your girlfriend, isn't it?" Haso asked already knowing the answer.

At her nod, he sighed. Not that the two of them didn't like the League, just that....

Ugh, the things they would do for love.

.

Shinobu huffed, sitting in Recovery Girl's office.

"Relax, dearie. It's just a check up on your baby." The old woman informed.

Nemuri, Shouta, and Hizashi were in the room for support, waiting patiently. Recovery Girl started by playing the baby's heartbeat.... They all gained looks of concern.

"Does the heartbeat sound.... Wonky to anyone else?" Shinobu questioned.

"Weird...." Nemuri mumbled.

Recovery Girl, froze.

"Shinobu, may I do an ultrasound?" She asked.

When the woman nodded, Recovery Girl quickly rubbed gel on her stomach, an image shortly appearing afterwards. Everyone in the room froze.

"Ah! Congratulations, dearie! It looks like your babies are perfectly healthy!"

Two. There was two. She was having twins.

"I.... I have to tell Touya! He's going to lose his mind! Or, well, what's left of it...." Shinobu said excitedly.

"Hold on, little listener!" Hizashi said, grabbing her arm. "This is serious! You have no idea how having twins could affect you!"

"Hizashi's right." Recovery Girl nodded. "Having twins, especially with the quirks involved, could prove difficult for your body to handle. Touya's quirk, Cremation, and your quirk, Hypnosis...."

"I don't see the problem.... There's nothing wrong!" Shinobu said, starting to get irritated.

"Shinobu-" Shouta tried to say, before freezing.

There, at that moment, her hair floated up, her eyes flickering in and out of their ringed state. Shinobu froze, the shock making her hair stop floating.

".... What the fuck?!" She hissed out.

"That is precisely what I'm talking about." Recovery Girl commented. "The hormonal changes, as well as the physical strain on your body from the pregnancy.... It may be enough to fully break the mental block on your quirk."

Shinobu wasn't sure to be thrilled or horrified.

"Perhaps.... Speak to someone who's had children before." Shouta suggested.

*A few moments later....*

"Shinobu. What can I help you with?" Rei said, sitting on the hospital bed.

"I um.... I recently found out that me and Touya are having twins...."

Rei sighed, patting the spot next to her.

"You're nervous?" Rei questioned.

"Yeah.... The girls have been helping me with finding a wedding dress, but.... I got mad at Touya. He's normally really sweet, but...."

Rei nodded sympathetically.

"You're going through a lot.... You both are. Touya was never one for words.... Now then, as for being pregnant, I can help you there! First off, your emotions will be really high. And something that I became aware of with Enji, is that when pregnant from certain quirks like Enji's, you'll have certain.... Needs."

Shinobu raised an eyebrow, saying "What, like spicy food?"

"No," Rei said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Being lonely and feeling unloved wasn't the only reason I was so pissed with Enji during my pregnancies."

Shinobu still didn't understand.

Rei sighed, before finally saying "To put it simply, the fire quirk will make you um.... More in the mood."

Shinobu stilled, saying "Wait, seriously?!"

Rei could only nod.

"There's no way that's true, right?!" Shinobu questioned.

Rei just nodded, saying "It is. And seeing as how Touya has a stronger version of his father's quirk...."

Shinobu grimly nodded, saying a mental prayer for her fiance.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

814K 26.8K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
219K 6.7K 29
People were combined by fate, everyone you met, talked to, became friends with, fell out with, fell in love with. You were destined to meet all of th...
88K 3.1K 54
Piper walked into class and looked at everyone in front of her, Aizawa looked at her outfit and facepalmed, "Piper, where is your uniform?" "Oh, tha...
1.2M 41.8K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...