Exam Day

Hoka stood nervously, looking at her classmates. Apparently, the exams had been changed last minute.... So now they had to fight the teachers. As if that wasn't bad enough, they were going to be in pairs....

"Alright," Aizawa said, getting their attention. "In order to make this fair, we've added inhibitors to the teachers. This makes this more than fair, so I don't want any complaining.... Oh yes, and one other thing. We'll have a student guarding the exit in order to make this harder."

Yukiko sniffed the air, growling when she realized who it is.

"We're in trouble...." She stated.

"Please welcome from class 2B, Yukika Yamabi."

A girl walked in, her hair being entirely comprised of lava. Her eyes were a dark brown color, one of them covered by the lava. She grinned, adjusting the black fingerless gloves on her hands. She put her hands on her hips, staring down the second years.

"Hello 2A fuckers...." She sneered.

"Well if it isn't the princess...." Daichi scowled.

"That's enough." Aizawa scolded. "Yamabi will be guarding the exit gate, should you chose to retreat. She will not attack you unless you get too close to the exit, and she understands the consequences if she tries to do otherwise."

The 2A ten all let out individual groans. This just got a hell lot harder.

"First up: Yukiko Yaseiji, and Bouran Shinano.... You two are up against me. Daichi Masaaki and Haso Waru, you two will be against Ectoplasm. Peinta Rakuga and Toki Suzuki, you're against Midnight. Feza Daku and Tsuyoshi Arashiyama, you're against All Might. Lastly, Hibana Chikahisa and Hoka Morikaga.... After plenty of consideration, it was decided that you two won't fight any of your teachers."

The two both tensed. It's a ruse.

"You'll be up against teaching assistant Glare."

It's a logical fucking ruse.

.

Yukiko and Bouran both entered the fake town, looking around for their teacher.

"I say we take out chances with Aizawa...." Bouran decided.

"Agreed, we won't stand a chance against Yamabi!" Yukiko said. "I mean, unless...."

The two girls locked eyes. Yukiko's pupils sharpened.

*A few minutes later*

"Where are those two?" Aizawa questioned.

He began moving towards the exit, seeing Bouran leaping across rooftops. He quickly began to pursue her, using his capture scarf to go after her.

"This is pathetic," He stated, wrapping his capture scarf around her. "You can't defeat me."

"Oh, I know." Bouran responded, smirking. "But she can."

And just like that, a house sized wave of lava was bursting out of the ground, Yukiko frantically running away from it. As it turns out, Yamabi really doesn't like her make-up being insulted.

"MY EYELINER IS NOT SOME SHITTY TWO DOLLAR KNOCKOFF YOU SACK OF FUR! I'M GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A LEOPARD SKIN RUG!" She roared, her hair burning hotter.

(Name: Yukika Yamabi

Class: 2B

Quirk: Lava

She can create and control lava, he hair being entirely made of the stuff! She's also an incredibly rich spoiled brat, and the "princess" of class 2B!)