Chasing Dragons

Tsuyoshi Arashiyama.

That's who Mirko chose to have work with her, Dokusei and Yukiko. She honestly didn't know much about the Storm Dragon quirk user, other than he was one of Yukiko's best friends.

"Alright, here's how this is gonna go!" Mirko said loudly. "Me and Thunderzeke are gonna head one way," She pointed at Yukiko. "You and Sludge are gonna head the other way!"

Once Yukiko and Dokusei left....

"So.... Why exactly are you becoming a hero, kid?" Mirko questioned, her and Thunderzeke (Tsuyoshi) walking down the street.

Thunderzeke shrugged, saying "My quirk has always been perfect for it."

"Well.... How did you and Yukiko become such good friends?" Mirko asked.

That made the boy pause.

"Let's just say.... She reminded me of someone important to me."

A moment later, a scream was heard. The two immediately leaped into action, seeing Blizzard (Yukiko) let out another screech as a man swung at her, the ends of his fingers appearing to look like blades.

"HELP!" Sludge shouted.

The man then pulled out a syringe, grinning.

"Time for a boost!" He said.

Blizzard immediately grabbed his wrist, the man scowling. He then swung the needle at her....

*STAB*

Everyone froze. Tsuyoshi grit his teeth, the contents of the needle sinking into his body.

"You dumbass!" The man yelled. "Do you know how expensive Trigger is?!"

A low growl emanated from Tsuyoshi's throat, scales slowly covering his body.

"Run." He ordered, sending one last look towards Yukiko.

*Elsewhere, in Hosu....*

"Huh, that's weird...." Shoto commented, looking up to see it start to thunder.

Endeavor rose an eyebrow, feeling the wind pick up. Next to him, Koori stared up with a narrowed gaze.

"This.... Isn't natural, Uncle." She stated.

Suddenly, the wind stopped.... It all blew in one direction, rain pouring down heavily. They all looked in the direction the wind was coming from, only to freeze at a loud roar, lightning striking.

"Is that.... Arashiyama?" Shoto questioned.

"That.... Is not Tsuyoshi." Koori said, taking a step back.

Lighting cracked through the skies, and they all sprinted into action.

*Elsewhere....*

"Is that Tsuyoshi?!" Blight screeched, seeing his friend rampaging.

"Wow. We should've tried to get him to join the League Of Villains. He's definitely boss level, at the very least, a tank or a brute." Shigaraki stated.

.

Tsuyoshi groaned. As he woke, he realized that he wasn't in control of his body.

"Crap! Not now!" He hissed.

It felt as though he was simply watching through a screen. A prisoner in his own mind.

"Come on! I never lost before! I won't now!"

He couldn't do this again.... He couldn't lose another person. Not after her.

.

Yukiko ran, dodging another shot of lightning breath from Tsuyoshi's maw, the dragon roaring with a newfound fury. Not that Tsuyoshi was weak, no, just the simple fact that his quirk had never reached a level where it actually shifted the weather.

"We have to tire him out!" She shouted at Mirko, struggling to be heard over the wind.

"Yeah! We've gotta run the Trigger out of his system!" Mirko yelled back.

A moment later a punching sound was heard, the group the turning to see Endeavor fighting the boy.

"Well! Don't just stand there! Make yourselves useful!" He shouted.

Koori ran over to Dokusei, saying "What happened to him?! He's never been this powerful before!"

Dokusei scowled, saying "It's his quirk! He got injected with Trigger!"

The students all yelped, feeling the ground shake as Tsuyoshi released a blast of lightning.

"This isn't him!" Yukiko shouted. "Tsuyoshi, he would never do this! We have to save him!"

As they all ran in, Mirko began launching kicks into the dragon's face. Tsuyoshi snarled, swinging his talons and tail at the heroes, a feral roar leaving him. Koori made a trail of ice, going up to his head.

"Tsuyoshi!" She shouted, landing on his head, dropping down so she could be seen by him. "You need to calm down! Please!"

He just growled, charging up a blast of lightning again. A kick to the jaw snapped his mouth shut, Mirko repeating the action to his neck.

Meanwhile, Tsuyoshi fought with his inner demons.

"Come on!" He groaned. "I have to get control...."

A wince left him as he looked down, seeing a burn on his stomach.

"Oh, I pity Endeavor...."

From outside his body, he roared in rage, slamming his tail into Endeavor. The flame hero righted himself mid air, Tsuyoshi preparing a blast of lightning..... Before it suddenly cut off. Before he could even react, his quirk was just.... Gone.

And that's when he noticed two red dots in the distance locked onto him. Only, they weren't dots. They were eyes.

Rooftop Gang~

Rip Off Chloroform: I heard that shit from where I am Shouta wtf

Yellow Caterpillar: This is why I keep tabs on my students

Presentation Michael: Dadzawa senses were tingling frfr

Rip Off Chloroform: Seriously tho you aight?

Eraserhead looked up from his phone, seeing Tsuyoshi hit the ground. Upon the impact, he chuckled.

Yellow Caterpillar: I am, but Arashiyama sure isn't

Presentation Michael: Damn

Rip Off Chloroform: F for dragon boi

Presentation Michael: F

Yellow Caterpillar: F

Rip Off Chloroform: F