Romantic Highs

The students were all calm. Everything was fine. Nobody was panicked.

.... So when Touya is found lying on the couch in the 1A common area, everyone is immediately worried.

"Um.... Touya?" Ochaco hesitantly says, seeing the look on his face.

"I accidentally called Shinobu fat. And bitchy. Why did I do that?" He says, sounding mortified.

All the girls instantly cringe.

"What did you do?" Shoto asks.

"I was tired. She woke me up, and her hormones were making her cranky. She asked if I thought she was getting fat, and you wanna know what my dumbass said?"

"What?"

Touya took a shaky breath, before saying "Don't be so bitchy about it, love. The baby's making you eat a lot, so of course you'll gain a little weight."

Several of the students hissed, as if they were physically in pain from hearing that. It was one thing to say that to a woman, but a pregnant woman?

"That was incredibly rude of you to say! I suggest that you apologize immediately!" Tenya said, chopping his hand through the air.

Touya groaned.

"If only I could find a wedding venue...." He grumbled.

Momo perked up at that, saying "I can be of assistance!"

Everyone turned to her, Touya raising an eyebrow.

"I could look up possible venues! I'm sure that there wouldn't be an issue with the planning!"

"Me and Kachaan could help you find an outfit!" Izuku offered.

Mina then clapped her hands together, saying "And we can keep Shinobu blissfully unaware while also finding her a wedding dress!"

Touya thought it over for a moment. He was pressed for time....

"Fuck it. What's first?"

*Elsewhere....*

Haso yawned, walking out of his room in the shady abandoned apartment the League had found. He looked to his left, seeing Himiko typing away on a phone.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

Himiko grinned, saying "I'm texting a good morning to my girlfriend!"

"That's nice.... Wait."

Before he had the chance to ask, Jin came over, wearing his mask.

"Good morning! Burn in hell!" He said, voice changing tones.

Haso just shook his head, his back releasing a few pops as he stretched.

"Blight. Twice. You two are needed." Tomura said, waving them over.

"What's up?" Haso asked, slowly putting on his villain outfit.

"We're running low on supplies. So I'm sending you two out." The man responded.

Haso just sighed. He honestly couldn't care less. All he wanted to do was go back to UA, and cuddle with Daichi.... And, that's when he realized:

Being a villain wasn't all that fun.

"Uh, actually, Tomura.... Why don't I take Himiko with me instead?" Haso offered.

Tomura narrowed his eyes at him, before waving him off.

"Yay!" Himiko squealed, jumping onto his back.

Haso steadied himself, before walking out the base. As soon as they left, he glanced at Himiko. Would she agree with him?