Training

Aizawa sighed, looking at a watch.

6:34.... They're late.

"Dadzawa!" Hoka called, Daichi and Yukiko following behind her. Once they approached, Hoka said "Sorry we're late, I needed to stop by the support course for my costume!"

Hoka's hero costume was a lot like a bodysuit, similar to what Midnight's costume is. It was mainly black, yellow spots going up her arms and on the neck of the body suit. She also wore a red visor, a utility belt holding different antidotes to various poisons on her hips and waist.

Daichi's hero costume was mainly a toxic green security guard outfit, instead of a hat, there was a hood on the back of it. A neon green biker helmet on his head, the visor from it being tied to his emotions, allowing different expressions. He also wore black fingerless gloves, black combat boots attached to his feet.

Yukiko's hero costume was pretty.... Basic. A long sleeved cyan sweater, and white shorts. The sweater had a hood attached with holes for her ears, specially made shoes with retractable spikes for climbing, and a resizable staff rested on her hip.

"Tch. You're five minutes late." He grumbled. "Morikaga, Masaaki, Yaseiji. The UA Sports Festival is fast approaching. We've only got one and a half weeks to get you three prepared for this year's event, so listen up...."

After Hoka had moved in with Aizawa, it had occurred to him.... His three students each had a flaw in their abilities. After seeing Hoka's injuries, he'd be damned if he didn't prepare them to stay alive for their second year.

There wouldn't be another Oboro Shirakumo.

He held up a bell, entering a building that they used for the hero vs villain training during All Might's class a week or so ago. The bell had a white, green, and red ribbon on it, chiming slightly at the movement.

"You three.... You all will be participating in the second year Sports Festival. However, I personally don't believe in you three's ability to respond properly in a heroic situation."

The three exploded.

"HUH?! What do you mean you don't believe in us?!" Daichi shouted.

"We've done well in all your classes!" Hoka added.

"We even have our own hero licenses! What the hell?!" Yukiko pouted.

"ENOUGH!"

He activated his quirk, effectively quieting them.

"This building has been modified. There are more and more cameras, security turrets loaded with rubber bullets, ventilation systems, and there's even rooms that have temperature adjustments to fit your quirks. Your goal...."

He held the bell closer to them.

"Take this bell from me by ten, or you won't get any lunch. Prepare for the next fifteen minutes. You'll then have precisely three hours to get this bell from me."

Aizawa turned away, walking into the building.

".... That's it?" Hoka questioned, once he was out of sight.

"Woah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Aizawa's all about logical tricks and rational deceptions." Daichi stated.

"Daichi's right, Aizawa practically tormented us the first year! And if he's doing this, then...." Yukiko trailed off, her tail wrapping around her legs.

"Damn it.... He knows a weakness the three of us have that even we don't know about." Hoka confirmed.

"We still have the advantage. Mr. Aizawa told us everything about this building's modifications, he's outnumbered, and we could attack him at any moment." Yukiko encouraged.