Mistakes Were Made

Shinobu grimaced, annoyed by the tracker they had cuffed to her ankle. The damn UA staff were keeping her until further notice.... Which meant she was now locked in Aizawa's apartment.

".... FUUUUUCK!" She screamed, annoyed at the fact that, yes, she was now quirkless.

She missed the feeling of having a quirk, and she knew damn well why it wouldn't activate. A "mental block" Hitoshi had called it. So, until something happens to break that block, she is completely quirkless. It'd already been two days since the incident, and she could only provide so much information on the League's whereabouts.

Her head shot up at frantic knocking on a window, and she taped as she saw who it was.

"DABI?!"

She opened the window, pulling him inside.

"It's broad daylight, are you-"

He kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her.

"We have problems." He said.

"We have so many problems, which one do you mean?" She asked hesitantly.

"The League's going to try and turn Morikaga into a nomu, and they're trying to convince that Bakugo kid to join the League Of Villains! I couldn't hurt Shoto even when the opportunity was there either! Koori saw me there, which, her knowing about that is bound to cause problems-"

"To be fair, Koori wouldn't snitch."

"-I have Shigaraki up my ass to find you- and you're being tracked so I can't even take you anywhere!"

He panted, taking a few deep breaths to calm down after his rant.

"Babe," She said, catching his attention. "I'm quirkless."

He sighed, saying "I.... I know. How're you holding up?"

"It's been.... Slow. I talked with Hitoshi's- our parents yesterday. And it's been two days since I've been quirkless.... I just.... It's hard. I've got this feeling like I'm missing something vital...."

He took her hand, saying "Tell you what.... How about I tip the heroes off about the League?"

Shinobu snickered, saying "And how do you plan to do that?"

Dabi smirked, a twinge of nervousness behind it.

"By walking right through the front door of UA!"

Yeah. Okay. She knows he's a little messed up upstairs, but what the fuck?

"Dabi, are you sure you're ready for that? I mean...."

She looked him up and down, as if emphasizing her point.

".... Will you go with me?"

"Of course I will!"

.

Aizawa doesn't get enough wine for this. All the UA staff along with Endeavor were standing at the front gates, Nezu grinning, Shinobu standing next to Dabi. The same Dabi that tried to kill his students. She was holding his hand.

".... Hey?" He waved.

Shinobu face palmed.

"Shinobu, can't is Dabi here?" Nezu asked.

"Who cares?!" Endeavor huffed.

"I will kill you in your sleep, Todoroki." Shinobu said in an all too sweet tone.

"Shin, no." Dabi scolded. She pouted, Dabi adding "No. Bad Shinobu. No murder."

Dabi got a small glare for his audacity to say that, given his current list of crimes.