Bakugo And Koi

Bakugo grumbled something in displeasure, one of his gauntlets being held underneath his arm. Damn things were jammed.

"I can't fucking believe I've got to go to the damn support course.... Stupid gauntlets.... Stupid Deku."

The two students had been in the middle of training, when a well placed blow to his gauntlet jammed it. So now he was stuck having to go to the support course to get it repaired by power loader.

Stepping into the classroom, the smart chick from the sports festival greeted him.

"Bakugo! Hi! Sorry, Power Loader's not here right now!" Hatsume said, waving at him.

"Then how the hell am I getting my gauntlets fixed?!" He barked in response.

"Ah! Power Loader's leaving you in the trusty hands of Koi!"

Bakugo faltered at the name. There's no way.... No fucking way! The silent bastard can't possibly have gotten into UA! So, when a boy with charcoal colored hair, tan skin, a figure similar to that of Izuku's, and eyes that had the whites an ominous black, walked around that corner, red irises staring at him, Bakugo wanted to scream.

"Muon fucking Koi?!" Bakugo screeched, pointing a finger at him.

Instead of speaking, the boy raised his hands, signing out a reply.

"<Katsuki Bakugo, how fucking wonderful!>" He signed sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Hatsume glanced between the two.

"Do you.... Know each other?"

Bakugo immediately turned to her, saying "FUCK YES! Bakugo's and Koi's have always had a long lasting feud! A viscous rivalry to end all rivalries!"

Muon nodded, signing "<Bakugo's family and mine both do fashion, modeling, and support items. Mine does slightly more fashion and modeling, while Bakugo's does more fashion and support items.>"

Hatsume stared. Oh. He's that Bakugo. It's no surprise that the two wouldn't like each other.

"Ugh.... Look, can we not fucking tear each other apart? I need my gauntlet fixed, and despite hating you, you're the only one I trust to not blow up my stuff." Bakugo said.

Was.... Was this actually happening?

"<Ugh.... Okay, fine. What did you even do?>" Muon questioned.

"You remember that one fucker I mentioned, Izuku Midoriya, or as I refer him as, Deku?"

"<Yeah? The quirkless broccoli, what about it?>"

"Mother fucker has a quirk now, and he fucked up my gauntlets functions! It's fucking jammed!" Bakugo explained.

"<When the fuck did he get a quirk?!>" Muon signed.

Oh it was. They were talking. And not killing each other.

.

Aizawa stood at the front of his class, saying "Alright, we've got a quiz tomorrow, so-"

Bakugo cut him off, saying "Yeah, about that, I'm going to be unavailable for it.... Well, I'm going to be unavailable for the next few days."

Aizawa gave him a questioning look, asking "And why is that?"

".... Family stuff." He responded.

"Which would entail...?"

"Eh.... Depends on how much stuff I have to do in my hag's absence."

*Later on that night....*

Now, Katsuki Bakugo was by no means a calm and rational person in the slightest.... So when he finds himself attending a fancy party with a bunch of stick up the ass rich people, he can only pray he doesn't lose his shit.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

Katsuki turned his head, meeting the eyes of one Hibana Chikahisa.

"Why-" Katsuki began to ask.

"My mother couldn't attend. She also said I needed to socialize more...." Hibana explained.

A tap on Katsuki's shoulder had him turning to gaze at Muon Koi, the boy signing "<Your parents couldn't come either?>"

Hibana shrugged, saying "Nope."

Muon gave him a surprised look, saying "<You know sign language?!>"

Hibana could only nod, responding with "Mr. Yamada's quirk messes with his hearing, so I learned it when I was younger."

The three all stood in silence for a moment....

"You guys wanna drink fancy wine, make business deals, and critique people's outfits?" Katsuki questioned.

"<They better have the good shit....>"

"Fuck yeah, let's drink!"

.

A/N- sorry this one is so short, really just needed to introduce the new character.... Good news, will be getting into the exams soon, so prepare for people to be quickly traumatized!