Planning

"TOUYA KAIBUN TODOROKI!"

Now, Touya was a former villain. He has (repeatedly) looked death in the eyes and said 'fuck you'. Hell, he's fought Endeavor.

.... And yet, all that pales in comparison to hearing his pregnant fiance scream his full name at the top of her lungs like she'd planning to kill him if he so much as breathes wrong.

"Yes, dearest?" Touya said cautiously, holding up a riot shield (Enji gave it to him saying "You don't know the true strength of your wife until you've faced pregnancy hormones.").

There, Shinobu pouted, before saying "I want ice cream...."

".... You just consumed an entire thing of mochi."

Shinobu sniffled, tearing up. Touya immediately faltered.

"H- hey, don't cry! I can go get you some ice cream! Be right back!" He said, turning to walk away.

.

"I look like a damn balloon." Shinobu grumbled, trying on a wedding dress.

"No you don't." Hitoshi retorted. "You look wonderful. Touya's going to want to rail you into next year by the time the ceremony is over."

"I know, just.... I'm nervous." Shinobu confessed. "Neither of us know what we're doing; and this wedding on top of preparing for twins? We're both terrified...."

*Where Touya is....*

"What about Shiro?" Fuyumi offered, hanging off the side of the common area couch.

Natsuo sat at one of the tables, looking through a book, saying "Naw. Too basic."

Touya went through a list, saying "I'll mark it down...."

Shoto glanced at him, saying "Is picking the names right now serious?"

Fuyumi shrugged.

Natsuo flipped through his book, before glancing up at Touya, saying "Are you and Shinobu gonna have a home birth or are you gonna go to the hospital?"

"Home." Touya immediately responded. "Shinobu hates hospitals. They remind her of.... Of the night her parents died."

"Oh." Shoto hissed out.

"You said the twins are a boy and a girl, right?" Fuyumi questioned.

Touya nodded.

Shoto paused, asking "Natsuo, why are you looking up things involving labor?"

"Ah. If things go sideways, I want to be prepared." He explained.

Touya than stood up suddenly, saying "I've got it!"

.

"Hoshi and Hinote Todoroki!" Touya announced.

Shinobu smiled, kissing his cheek, saying "I love them.... And judging from how the two keep kicking me, they like it too."

Touya chuckled, patting her head....

Which, of course, was when his moment of peace was interrupted by none other than his sperm donor himself.

"There's been a situation." He said, Hitoshi next to him.

"You have bad news, and you think a riot shield will save you?" Shinobu questioned, the ends of her hair drifting upward.

"Protect us? No." Hitoshi responded, Enji raising the shield. "Prevent major bodily harm.... Maybe."

"And why is Hitoshi here?" Touya questioned.