Intermission 2: Living Arrangements

Upon welcoming Hoka into his house, Shouta had sat her down on his couch, laying out several ground rules.

"Rule number one: no smoking indoors." He quickly stated.

Hoka gasped dramatically, saying "Dadzawa! How could you?!"

"Stop calling me that! Also, I don't want my home to smell like cigarettes! Rule number two: you're not sleeping with anyone here."

"Okay, right, because I would totally fuck someone within a mike of you." Hoka cringed.

Shouta sighed. Not that he doubted his student, but he will need years of therapy if he sees something he shouldn't. The thought made him want to curl up and die somewhere.

"Rule number three: no parties."

"THE FIRST YEAR PARTY WAS LIT AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"I HAD TO GET YASEIJI OUT OF A FUCKING TREE THE NEXT MORNING!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE PUNCH WAS SPIKED!"

He fought the urge to groan. How did the former class 1A decide to celebrate graduating? By throwing a party. One of Vlad's students, Yukika Yamabi, had access to a penthouse that her parents weren't using, and the result was all of UA's teachers and hero course students crammed into one place. The events that transpired went.... Horribly was a strong word.

"OKAY! Okay, we're getting off topic!" Shouta said, clapping his hands together. "No. Parties. Which brings us to number four: no drinking!"

Hoka pointed a finger at him, saying "That's fair."

.

Shouta sometimes really hates Hoka.

Now was one of those times.

He was calmly teaching class, when a wave of.... Something hit him. He blinked. He shook it off.... Up until half an hour later, when he's slumped over his desk, class 1A giving him concerning looks.

"Uh, Mr. Aizawa...?" Midoriya hesitantly called out.

Bakugo froze.

"Oh no." He hissed out.

Midoriya grabbed Mr. Aizawa, living his face to see the man's eyes were red (and not from his quirk). His teacher had a very relaxed expression, and a chuckle escaped him.

Bakugo walked over, took one look, before saying "Our teacher is high as hell!"

"Morikaga...." Aizawa mumbled.

As if on cue,said student burst into the classroom, freezing upon gazing at Aizawa.

"Zawa. Dadzawa, I need you to tell me you didn't eat those cookies I left in the fridge!"

She got a chuckle in response.

"Morikaga-san, it appears that Mr. Aizawa is a bit.... Incapacitated." Iida stated.

"OKAY! Bakugo, Midoriya, grab his arms and legs! We gotta get him to Recovery Girl!"

The three lifted him up, slowly carrying him to the office.

"How can one fucker have so much weight?!" Bakugo hissed.

"Hoka," The teacher grumbled. "You're in so much trouble.... Once I can think clearly."

The three students cringed.

Once in Recovery Girl's office, the elderly woman placed Aizawa on a bed, letting out a tired sigh.

"You drugged a teacher." She stated.

"THE COOKIES HAD A VERY CLEAR WARNING!" Hoka screeched in response.

Midoriya (bless the broccoli child) was checking his teacher for anything else.

"How long are these supposed to last...?" He asked.

Bakugo shrugged, looking down at his phone as he said "Depends on how many milligrams each cookie had...."

Everyone turned to stare.

"What? My parents are fashion designers! I need to know this stuff in case someone wants to drug my ass!"

Hoka paused.

"Each cookie had about.... Five?"

"How many cookies were there?" Recovery Girl questioned.

"Uhh.... A dozen?"

Aizawa grumbled something incoherent, all of them grimacing. Yeah, no, Aizawa was done for the day.

"What do we do?!" Midoriya questioned.

Bakugo fired a small explosion at him, saying "Deku, you idiot! Teach has to ride this thing out!"

It was this moment when said teacher rolled off the bed with a laugh, hitting the floor with a thud.

".... I was never here." Hoka stated, before running off.