Sports Festival: Finale

Hoka stretched, looking across the arena at Yukiko.

"Hoka Morikaga Vs Yukiko Yaseiji!" Present Mic announced.

Hoka and Yukiko both stared each other down. Yukiko wouldn't be able to even touch her.

"BEGIN!"

Hoka instantly released her smoke, saying "Bet you didn't see that coming."

Yukiko took the attack, already feeling the effects of the smoke.... And then, it happened. Her fur and hair stood on end, her tail whipped around behind her with vigor, her claws came out, sharpening to a point, and her pupils shrunk into slits. She growled, going down on all fours.

"Um.... Yukiko? You alright?" Hoka asked, taking a step back.

Yukiko lunged at her, forcing her to dodge. Okay, hold up- Yukiko is actually hunting her?!

"SHIT! THE SMOKE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!" Hoka panicked, running away from the feral teenager.

"Her instincts!" Daichi shouted from the stands.

"What?!"

"Your smoke is messing with her instincts! She sees you as prey!" He shouted.

Hoka ducked underneath a pounce, shouting "WELL THEN HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX THAT?!"

Did he just shrug? Daichi just shrugged. Oh, this little fucker.

Yukiko pounced on her, the girl's teeth sinking into her arm. Hoka let out a slew of curses as she tried to pry her off.

"Get off!" Hoka demanded, punching the girl.

Yukiko let go, liking her lips, a snarl escaping her.

"Don't let her near your neck!" Toki warned.

"I fucking noticed!" Hoka retorted, dodging the claws of the girl.

Yukiko's tail wrapped around her neck, effectively strangling the girl.

'Oh lord please let this work!' Hoka thought.

She grabbed a rock, some rubble from the earlier fighting, using her smoke to give it the scent of raw meat. Yukiko paused, sniffing the air, releasing Hoka.

"H- hey kitty! Easy there! All I'm going to do is-"

Hoka threw the rock out of the boundary line, throwing up a wave of smoke. Yukiko, following her instincts, leapt towards the thing, or but out of bounds. The smoke invaded her lungs, snapping her out of her craze.

"Ow...." She groaned. She then remembered what happened, saying "Hoka I'm so sorry!"

Hoka gave a shaky thumbs up, mentally thanking her guardian angel (who most likely needs a raise at this point).

.

Bouran and Toki's match didn't even happen, Toki having to leave due to personal issues....

*Where Toki is*

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE TENSEI?!"

Tensei Iida, Ingenium, the now hospitalized hero. He was now receiving a tongue lashing from Toki.

Tenya, who was standing next to her, said "P- perhaps we should think about this in a more positive note?"

Tensei and Toki both gave him a look.

"Right. Sorry. Bad timing." He quickly said. "She is right though! The hero killer Tensei, really?! I'd expect this sort of thing from a ruffian like Bakugo, but not you of all heroes!"

High On Heroism (BNHA/MHA OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें