Highway To Hell

To sum up what was happening:

Spinner was screaming behind the wheel of the van. Haso was in the passenger seat using his quirk on the car. Himiko had her hands turned into Kurogiri's. Mr. Compress was yelling out obscenities. And Twice was praying. Loudly.

You're probably wondering how it got to this point. Allow me to dial it back a bit:

*Thirty minutes earlier....*

Himiko transformed into Kurogiri, before walking over to Shigaraki.

"Master Tomura, I recently learned some information." She- he stated.

Shigaraki looked up from his phone, narrowing his eyes.

"Well? Out with it."

Himiko thought for a moment.

"Dabi and Shinobu are expecting." He said.

Shigaraki scowled, standing up.

"Kurogiri. Make me a portal to UA."

From where the other villains were, they each muttered a curse. "Kurogiri" raised a hand, holding it out, taking a deep breath.... And then a Warp Gate opened.

"Good." Shigaraki said, rising.

He then paused, frowning.

".... Kurogiri."

"Yes?"

"Catch."

Shigaraki tossed him a bottle of water, "Kurogiri" catching it with his left hand.

"You know, the funny thing about your quirk, Himiko.... It's like a mirror. So, it reflects whoever you've transformed into, and you subconsciously act on that."

Himiko took a step back, her quirk slowly dripping off.

"Kurogiri's right handed." She said, her eyes widening.

That of course was when Haso jumped out, placing his hand directly on Shigaraki's head. Red veins of corruption went through the man, before he froze.

".... Did it work?" Haso asked.

Then Shigaraki touched the ground.

.

"DRIVE FASTER!" Himiko yelled.

"I'M DOING WHAT I CAN!" Haso responded.

They were all in Spinner's van, speeding down the highway, Haso in the passenger seat as he used his quirk to increase the speed.

"Don't lose control of the speed!" Spinner shouted.

"I don't do well under pressure, fuck off!"

Compress looked put the window, frowning.

"Gentlemen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but is there any particular reason why there's already a few heroes on us?" He asked.

A thud on the roof of the van caught their attention.

"Maybe it's just hail?" Haso said timidly.

Then, an explosion went off on the roof of the car, and in dropped-

"Daichi?!" Haso hissed.

"That's Virus to you, Blight." Virus scowled.

Then fighting ensued.

From behind the van, a bright red car pulled up, Hoka standing on top of it, along with Otona and Yukiko.

"Don't miss!" Feza warned as he flew over.

Yukiko jumped across the gap between the two vehicles, her pupils turning sharp as she dug her claws into the roof of the van.... Only for Daichi to go flying through the side of it.

"SHIT!" She screeched, whipping her tail out to grab him by the ankle.

Of course, that was when they go on the highway. Daichi yelped, his head currently hanging over a very large drop.

"DON'T DROP ME!"

"I WON'T!"

Hoka sighed, nudging Otona. The girl nodded, stepping forward.

Compress noticed this, saying "Cover your ears! Now!"

Otona sucked in a large breath.... Before letting out a loud and deafening shriek. The glass of the car all shattered, the sound practically vibrating all their bones. Spinner was the only one to move, whispering something to Haso and Himiko. Once the screaming stopped, the van drove right off the edge of the freeway.

"HIMIKO!" Twice screeched, gripping onto her.

Spinner was screaming behind the wheel of the van. Haso was in the passenger seat using his quirk on the car. Himiko had her hands turned into Kurogiri's. Mr. Compress was yelling out obscenities. And Twice was praying. Loudly.

Finally, a Warp Gate opened in front of them, sucking in the car. Spinner pulled the emergency break, the car screeching to a stop.... The tires all then popped, air hissing out of them.

Haso was the first to leave the car.

"We almost died." He mumbled.

"I think I saw God for a moment. Did you see God? I saw God." Himiko said, dragging a shaky Twice behind her.

Spinner stepped out, emptied his stomach onto the ground, before saying "We're never doing this again!"

Compress chuckled, before asking "Hey, Himiko, where did you teleporter us anyway?"

Himiko smiled, saying "The area near my girlfriend's place!"

.... Wait.

"Himiko," Haso said slowly. "Your girlfriend is Ochako Uraraka."

"Yeah? Why?"

They all then looked around, finding themselves in the fake city that sat on UA's ground.

".... Could be worse! This is actual hell!" Twice said consecutively.

A groan caught their attention. Yukiko rolled off the back of the truck, Daichi gulping back a wave of nausea.

"Haso Waru, what the actual fuck?!" Daichi hissed out.

"Babe!" Haso said cheerfully (read: fearfully).

"Don't you 'babe' me! What the fuck, Haso?!"

Yukiko shaking rose to her feet, clutching onto Daichi.

"Haso, you're a piece of shit." She said, clutching where her heart was.

*Elsewhere....*

Shigaraki cursed, adjusting the hand on his face. Fine then. You want something done right? You just have to do it yourself.

.

I'M ALIVE!