My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Another baby?

2.1K 77 113
By yanna202016

Taz (21)
Monday April 1st

I was set up for failure today. Both marsh and Taliece had doctor's appointment today and I could only go to one. Marsh begged me to go and this is Taliece last appointment so I went to marsh. I wanted to find out how far along she was and leave.

(Picture the name to say her contact name use y'all brains...tf)

"Aren't you excited?" Marsh asked kicking her feet in excitement.

"No. I don't want this baby" I denied dryly.

"I just don't get you" she scoffed shaking her head.

"Me neither" I shrugged.

"I hope it's a boy so I can name him after you"

"Don't do that. I already got my junior" I mugged looking off into the distance then back at my phone.

"He can be the third" she smiled.

"Stop talking"

The room was quiet and I sat thinking on ways I could tell this to Taliece without her flipping her shit. She's gonna be due soon and anything from now until then could go wrong.

"Hello how are you guys doing today?" The doctor spoke with a smile as she entered the room.

"Doing good and you?" Marsh asked back.

"I'm doing wonderful thank you for asking. Is the is your first baby?"

"Yes" marsh nodded.

"Congratulations. We're gonna jump straight into it and take a look at the fetus" the doctor explained pulling out all of her equipment.

The doctor did her thing and I still wasn't seeing what she was seeing. I didn't want to be here.

"You're about 10 weeks" the doctor observed as she moved the wand around on marsh stomach.

" 10 weeks?" I asked to myself.

"Oh wow" marsh gasped. Shut up bitch just stfu.

"Still early on in the pregnancy. I want you to maintain a healthy diet and drink lots of water. No caffeine or raw fish or deli meat. I like to prep my patients early in the pregnancy rather than later so that you'll get used to it later on" the doctor explained. I've been down this road.

"How far along until I'm able to know the gender?" Marsh asked curiously. I hope that mf is dead by then.

"18-22 weeks"

"oh my gosh bro" I sighed loudly.

"You don't sound very excited" her doctor observed looking at me weird. No I am not excited. I'm pissed.

"He's new to this he's still in shock" marsh lied answering for me.

"No im not and im not excited. Ion want this fucking baby"

"Wow" her doctors laughed off in shock.

"You could have kept that comment to yourself that's fucking embarrassing" marsh whined.

"Did you want me to lie?" I asked.

"You can step out the room if you're gonna be negative. She doesn't need this kind of stress" her doctor insisted pointing to the door.

"You ain't got to tell me twice" I obliged.

I got up from the chair and left the room. She can find her own ride home cuz she not sitting in no damn car with me. I headed to mookie crib cuz I decided to just tell Taliece. She's due in 2 and a half weeks and this needs to be talked about. When i got there the house was quiet so I'm guessing Meya and Wyllo is in school. I watched my heart literally jump out my chest with a parachute and run out the house getting in the car with a smoked out lung. I basically feel like a bitch right now.

As I slowly approached her door I knocked lightly before walking in. She seemed to be in a good today. She was listening to music sitting at her vanity mirror doing her hair. This might be easier than I thought.

"Wyd?" I asked taking a seat at the edge of her bed. We had a few good times on this mattress wink wink.

"My hair obviously. What are you doing?" She asked laughing.

"Talking to you. I gotta tell you something?"

"I'm listening?" She replied. Here goes nothing.

"Why do you sound like that?" I asked beating around the bush. Lord I'm scared.

"Boy say what you gotta say" she huffed.

"Ion want you to be mad at me or hit me or doing some petty baby momma shit"

"Oookaayyy?" She dragged out.

"I got another baby on the way" I blurted out.

"..." she just looked at me. "Are you joking? I'm not in the mood for you to be funny" she asked quickly turning to look at me.

"No I'm dead ass. Marsh is pregnant" I said again.

"Mmmm" she nodded slowly turning back around in her seat.

"And we kind of got back together" I mumbled.

"Is that it?"

"Yea" I nodded.

"So you've been up under me because why? You feel bad that you got her pregnant and you lost the bet?" She questioned. No not exactly.

"No that's not why"

"Amylis I don't gaf what yall got going on just as long as you handle what you got going on over here. Keep her away from me and tell her to keep me and my son out of her mouth. What you decide to do is your business you're not my nigga and won't ever be my nigga. Stay out of my business and I won't be in yours. Got it?" She expressed to me harshly. That shit hurt my feelings.

"Yea... I got it" I sighed.

"Good now you can go. Im tired of you being in my face" she dismissed.

" why you gotta sound like that? I don't want you to be mad at me"

"I'm not mad but if I am oh the fuck well I have every right to be. You sit here and play in my face all the fucking time and go and do shit like what you're dealing with now. I'm fucking tired of it. I'm tired of you being under me, I'm tired of you flirting with me knowing damn well we're not proceeding nothing further and I'm tired of you playing games. I'm weeks away from giving birth and I'm just trying to enjoy the last bit of it with out stress. I do not care about what you decide to do with your life or who you decide to fuck on and or date. All I ask is for you to be there for your son." She explained to me with an attitude. This is the reaction I didn't want.

"I don't be playing in your face"

"Amylis I do not care. Get out of my face" she brushed off dismissing me again.

"Nah. I'm not tryna have you mad at me" I declined.

"Get tf OUT MY ROOM" she yelled throwing a bottle of lotion at me.

The lotion burst and got all over my face and shirt. Now I see what trying to talk it out gets me. I quickly left her room and went downstairs in the basement to go chill with Mookie. He high as hell without me.

"Damn who tf nutted on you? The muffin man?" He joked trying to hold on his laugh.

"This ain't the time to be cracking jokes. Yo sister just threw lotion at me." I huffed going in his dresser and pulling out a fresh tshirt out the pack.

"Ahh. Gotcha gotcha." He nodded.

"What is there to get?"

"Nothing nothing" he said shaking his head. He about to make me mad.

"Shut tf up talking to me" I huffed scrunching up my face.

"Shut can't go up but prices do. So take my advice... and shut up to" he spoke like he was one of those hippies speaking facts.

"You finna piss me off"

"Huhn. Take a hit. You look like you need it" he insisted handing me his blunt.

"I don't get females" I sighed taking a hit.

"What is there to get? They expect us to know girl math. We should know when they're hungry, why they're mad, what to feed them, when to apologize even though you don't know why they're mad or what you did." He explained making perfectly good sense. I'm trying and she's still got mad at me.

"I told tally about marsh and the baby. She said she wasn't mad but her reaction said otherwise"

"That's why she threw the lotion at you" he laughed.

"I literally told you that" I replied giving him a straight face.

"But you didn't. You said she threw lotion at you not she threw lotion at you because you told her about March madness and that demon seed"

"If I wanted to talk to a wyllo I would have been in his room instead" I mugged.

"Wyllo ain't got the answers like I do." He laughed again. Tf is he smoking?

"Can you be serious nigga?" I asked with an attitude.

"I'm being as serious as I can be"

"Mcht you're blowing me" I hugged standing up from his couch.

"And I'm blowing this here good tree" he nodded raising the blunt in the air then taking a hit.

I went upstairs and sat outback on his deck, chilling in the hammock. I haven't talked to my father in a minute and he usually gives me good advice.

"Wassup son" my father answered with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Hey pops. You busy?" I asked.

"Hell nah. I'm actually glad you called. I'm tired of being around my wife and her weird ass kids. Don't tell her I said that" he responded moving around in his camera.

"I won't." I laughed. They were weird af except for the older one.

"Wassup son everything good? How's my grandson doing?" My father asked.

"He's doing good still baking."

"That's good. I'm gonna come down there when he's due. I got to see my first grandson" he said excitedly.

"Yea. You can always stay at the house" I suggested knowing he was gonna stay at an hotel anyways.

"I know. What's going on with you though?" He brushed off.

"I'm having some personal issues" i sighed playing in my hair.

"You burning?" He asked and I caught an instant attitude.

"What? Fuck no" I mugged.

"Oh. My fault my fault." He laughed.

"Remember my ex girlfriend marsh?"

"Yea the one you kicked to the curb literally" he joked.

"Yea her. She's pregnant and I kind of made the decision to get back together with her but like I'm only doing it because I wanted  fill this void I have between me and Taliece." I explained to him. That is a shit reason Ngl.

" what do you mean? What's going on with you and Taliece?" He questioned. What isn't going on with us??

"I want to be with her bad but she don't take me serious."

"Did she say that out her mouth?"

"Yes. I told her about marsh and the baby and she got mad at me. She told me I'm not her nigga and never will be and that kind of fucked me up." I expressed to him. Like I know she wasn't my girl but she could be.

"Son. You got two kids on the way. Do you even want the baby with marsh?" He asked.

"No and I don't want to be with her"

"So why are you with her?" He questioned.

"I'm trying to take a shot at having atleast one complete family. I felt like me and Taliece don't got a chance anymore so I said fuck it with marsh" I explained to him. Still a shit reason. Basically forcing myself to be happy with someone I don't like.

"What is a compete family to you?"

"The mom and dad are together raising their kids" I answered.

"That's what society thinks. As long as you have a healthy relationship with the mother of your kids and you're there for your kids that's a complete family in my eyes. You don't have to be with her to have a relationship with your baby." My father explained to me and that made sense but will I have a good relationship with either of them? No.

"Me and tally were doing so good"

"Not gonna lie son. You're a hoe. A big hoe like your daddy. She's not the same little girl as before. She got a son to raise and dealing with your bullshit is just something that's not on her plate." My father explained. To call your child a hoe and compare him to you is crazy but I understand.

"I don't give her bullshit" I said and I lied right there.

"This right here with marsh is bullshit. You gotta figure out what you want to do and how you want your life to go. You want to be with her but do you show her that?"

"Yes" I nodded.

"How and you got back together with mark?" He asked twisting his lips. He must got liquor in his system.

"It's marsh" I corrected him.

"It's Mary had a little lamb" he joked laughing.

"Whatever." I laughed. "I just don't know what to do. I gotta balance a new born with a pregnancy and everything else going on in my life. I don't want either of them to feel abandoned"

"I mean I'd abandon mr. Miyagi" he shrugged taking a sip from his red cup. I can tell where ever he's at got him stressed.

"I take care of my responsibilities"

"Who says it's yours?" My father questioned. That's gonna be even worse but imma be happy af.

"She's 2 and a half months pregnant"

"And?" He scoffed chuckling.

"You ain't shit" I laughed shaking my head.

"Never been"

" I've screwed up one too many times with Taliece. I don't think I got another chance" I sighed.

"You're stuck with that girl for the rest of your life. You got the rest of your life to figure out what you want with her whether it's a relationship or to just coparent and be friends."

"I know for damn sure I don't want to be friends. She was so mad that she threw a bottle of lotion at me"

"Could have been worse" he shrugged.

"Yea"

"How does Mookie feel about it?" He asked.

"I haven't exactly told him I wanted to be with his sister but he fell back completely"

"Ask for his blessing like you would if you wanted to marry her. Communication is key. You don't want another situation like last year" he laughed and all I could do was just stare at him. I'm seconds away from hanging up.

" when the time is right I'll do it eventually but not right now"

"This is the first time I've seen you head over heels about a girl. You've been with bia for a while and you was never like this with her" he observed.

"Well Taliece is different and she's the only one I want to be having my kids whether we're together or not." I explained to him. Lord that girl got me in a chokehold.

"What's special about your bestfriend sister?" He questioned and I was what they say? Gagged!!

"You didn't have to ask the question like that" I laughed.

"Am I lying though?"

"Anyways" I brushed off.

"Sassy ass" my father mumbled.

"Mcht" I huffed sucking my teeth.

"I'm listening crybaby"

" you know that feeling when you can be yourself and comfortable around someone and you don't have to be on guard or so uptight all the time?" I asked.

"That's how I felt with your mother" he smiled in his thoughts.

"That's how I feel with her. I can be myself and be comfortable. I don't have to look over my shoulder or worry about her back dooring me. She doesn't judge me and she's there at times when I don't ask her to be. Her smile, her vibe, her personality. I love that she's raw and by that I mean she doesn't care how she looks when she walks out the house and she still looks good. She doesn't wear makeup and still eat a bitch up. I can go on and on about her. There's never a bad thing I can say about her" I expressed to him. I could write a book about her and still wouldn't be able to say a bad thing about her.

"You in love" he cooed on the phone.

"I wouldn't say in love"

"If you can't tell me 3 things you like about marsh or bia then you're in love"

"I can't" I denied thinking of something to say.

"Exactly"

"Am I wrong for hoping and praying marsh lose this baby?" I asked.

"The younger me would say no but me as a dad I'm gonna say yes. That baby is still apart of you. No matter how you feel towards the mother of your child. that baby is gonna bring peace just as much as the one with Taliece."

"But I don't want it" I expressed to him. If I could convince her to get rid of it I would but I know for a fact she's gonna keep the baby.

"I know you don't want it but you're gonna have to deal with it. That was your decision to lay down with that girl. That baby has nothing to do with it"

"Should I try and talk to her again?" I asked referring to Taliece.

"Not unless you want another lotion bottle thrown at your head. I say give it some time and let her adjust to what you told her"

" my son is gonna be born in a few weeks"

"And nigga?" He mugged.

"Wassup with everybody today?" I huffed. Him and Mookie is on one today.

"I don't know but a big titty bitch just walked past me" my father spoke moving his head in the direction of the lady.

"You're married"

"So? I can look mf mind yours" he scoffed.

"You ain't shit" I laughed shaking my head.

"And neither are you. That's why you got two babies on the way" he clapped back.

"And you got 3 gargoyles running around your house with the demogorgon"

"Aye you ain't gotta talk shit. I already know" he agreed.

"I can tell"

"They're looking for me. Call me if you need any more advice or just to talk. I'll be more than happy to answer the phone" he sighed ending the conversation.

"Ard pops be safe. Love you"

"I love you too. I SAID IM COMING BITCH DAMN" he yelled out .

" what did you just call me?" I heard his wife say in the background.

"Bye son" he huffed lowly and hung up.

"Aye you still on the phone?" I heard a voice ask behind me. It was Wyllo creepy ass.

I shook my head no and stuffed my phone back into my pocket followed by me getting up out of the hammock.

"Ard, we need your help putting this stuff together for that little bastard that's baking"

"Nigga that's gonna be your nephew" I said sucking my teeth

"No that's gonna be my human wrestling toy" he corrected me. My poor son.

"You not allowed to hold my son" I said shaking my head.

"It's not giving" he responded scrunching up his face and rolling his eyes at me.

"Come on so we can put this stuff together" I demanded pushing him away from me.

I followed behind Wyllo into the house running into a pregnant Taliece. The way she looked at me I must have pissed her off real bad cuz she mugged tf outta me.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To mind my business. MOOKIE!" She yelled out with an attitude.

"WHAT?" He yelled back.

"IM LEAVING"

"ARD HERE I COME"

I heard them footsteps come up them stairs quick and heavy af. Mf must have been skipping steps.

"Huhn" he said handing her a a stack of cash in 20 dollar bills. " how long yall rey be?"

"I don't know. 4 hours maybe longer" she shrugged.

"Ok...take your time" he smiled shaking teeth.

"Weirdos" she mumbled and walked.

"Don't forget your id when you pick up Meya" he yelled out the front door.

"GO IN THE HOUSE" she yelled back.

Mookie closed the door and randomly ran upstairs in a burst of energy. I ask myself from time to time why do I consider them to be my family when they act like this?

We cleaned out what was left in the room Mookie mother had and started putting everything together. We had to assemble a bassinet, a crib, a rocking chair, one of those swings, a bookshelf and some more shit. He putting all this hit in this room when the baby gonna be in the room sleeping with Taliece.

"Ngl Brody you might as well turn this into a game room or something because she not gonna let the baby sleep in here without her." I explained huffing out of breath.

"You right. We gonna have to rearrange her room then to make this stuff fit." He shrugged tapping his finger on his chin.

"How about we just put the crib and the shelf with all the pampers and shit on it then everything else we put in here with like a couch or some shit. Make it a lounge area" I suggested.

"That's a good idea" Mookie agreed.

"Ow..." Wyllo hissed in pain holding his finger. " I got a splinter"

"You'll be Ard" I shrugged off his concern.

"I'm gonna give you aids" he glared at me.

"That's nasty af" I said scrunching up my face.

"You worried about him did you tell my sister about marsh?" Mookie asked and again, I caught an instant attitude.

"Nigga I told you I told her like an hour ago"

"Oh yea" he laughed.

"You got that underbite bull dog pregnant?" Wyllo gasped.

"Yes" I said dryly.

"Mmm. That poor baby" Wyllo sighed shaking his head.

"Now your sister is mad at me and I don't know how to fix it"

"I got a solution" Wyllo spoke. I'm curious to hear what he has to say.

"What?" I asked.

"If you die she'll forgive you and won't be mad anymore"

"That's a good idea" Mookie high ass agreed giving him a high five.

"Stfu" I mugged.

"I'm playing" Wyllo laughed.

A few hours had passed and Taliece finally came home with Meya walking in ahead of her. The first person she ran up to was me.

"Look Taz, tally got my nails done" she smiled holding her hand out.

"I see. They're cute. She got your hair down too?"

"Yes. I got them tribal braids" she nodded giving me a 360 of her hair.

"That's cute. Go show Mookie" I suggested and she ran off to the basement.

Taliece had disappeared off to her room and I didn't even see her. I walked up the steps and entered her room watching as she stood there looking around her room.

"We didn't want to move to much of your stuff around so we moved what we thought you wallet care about" I explained from behind her.

"It's a cute set up. I like it. Thank you" she complimented finally sitting her stiff down and kicking off her crocs.

"You got your nails done to?" I asked.

"Mhm. Something simple"

"Can I see?" I asked sticking my hand out for hers.

She placed her hand in my palm and she had a cute natural pink colored nails with an ombré. I pay attention to my shit.

"She did a good job." I nodded.

"Mhm. That's why I always go to her"

"Look. I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be"

"Amylis... I'm not mad. Stop insinuating that I'm mad" she responded taking in a deep breath. She's mad for sure.

"I'm sorry im not trying to start a problem. I just want us to be good that's it" I apologized.

"It is what it is. I can't control what's going on. We're good" she assured me.

"If we're good like you say we are can I rub on your belly for a little bit?" I asked trying my luck.

"5 minutes then I want you off of me." She huffed.

"That's all I need." I smiled.

I waited for her to get comfortable on the bed and I got in with her gently laying my head on her chest and rubbing on her belly. Her breathing told me she was enjoying every second of it.

"Do you feel him kicking?" She asked as she played in my hair.

"Yea a little bit." I smiled feeling small kicks around her stomach.

The room was quiet until I looked up and saw she had fell asleep. I felt good on the inside knowing I took something of that pressure off of her. My son is about to be born and we're back on good terms.

___________________

I'm taking votes. What name are we feeling?

A'mir kyaire or onyx A'mir kyair.

Do yall think there's still a chance for them to get together forreal this time?? What do yall think is gonna happened between marvel and Taz?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
42.5K 1K 23
...
1.2K 41 25
Sometimes you take advantage that you have your friends with you around all the time. And when it's time to split apart you're never really ready. Th...
1.1K 13 19
*Some sexual content* Her boyfriend got another girl pregnant but didn't leave him a couple weeks later she found out that the other girl had a...