My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Trey

2.2K 73 184
By yanna202016

Trigger
Friday April 5th

I'm back. When I saw taliece at that party I just knew we were gonna be locked in eventually. She gave a nigga the chance to talk so why not try again when no one is around. I gotta get my lick back though on all of them niggas even if that means I gotta hit her little brother too.

"Yo niggas got your bitch pregnant" my homeboy 2tone spoke. Very embarrassing.

"What? Who?" My other homeboy puff questioned. Ofc he'd ask who. He got more bitches on his hand than I do.

"Ion know she ain't post her baby daddy but she posted her maternity pictures" 2tone shrugged scrolling through her page and flipping his phone around showing me a picture of a pregnant Taliece.

"Damn trey." Puff gasped shaking his head. I'm about to smack his bitch ass.

"Thats Ard. Imma be playing step daddy soon anyways. This just our little break." I shrugged taking a sip from my henny bottle.

"Fuck that when are you gonna get your lick back on them niggas? It's been almost 2 years and we still ain't did shit." 2tone questioned. This is why his family getting wiped off the map. So quick to react without thinking.

"Them niggas got their guard up. How tf am I gonna get my get back and they expecting that shit?"

"Should have got it when they banked yo ass" he responded

"Ain't your brother dead for the same reason? Went and spun on niggas right after they robbed his ass and they shot him dead cuz he wanted to be fast and not use his fucking brain? Them niggas not slow" I clapped back hitting below the belt. He knows I'm right.

"They guard up but they be chilling at the same spot everyday like it's nothing" puff added.

"Are you forgetting I was cool with them mfs at one point? Now that my sister is messing with their brother they damn sure on point now. When the time comes to spin on they ass imma let yall know and it ain't gonna be long. Once she drops that baby that's all they're gonna be worried about" I explained to them. But 2tone was right. I should have spun on the ass a year ago.

"Make his family give him a closed casket" puff laughed.

"It won't be a body in the casket when I'm done with them."

"You not getting close to that girl. Call her off of text now"2tone suggested. Forgot all about that toxic ass app.

"Good point. Imma be back though" I nodded.

I got up from my seat and made my way out to the car. I haven't used TextNow in a minute so I forgot all about it. I redownloaded the app and put her number in giving her a call. It declined the first time but she picked up on the second one.

"Hello?" She answered unsurely.

"Taliece?" I spoke.

"Um who is this?"

"It's trigger don't hang up" I responded trying to persuade her to stay on the phone.

"Why are you calling me?" She questioned and I could the attitude and her mug from the other side of the phone.

"I wanted to talk to you away from cash and everyone else."

"Calling me from text now is crazy work" she scoffed laughing.

"You blocked me so I had to. Congratulations on the baby"I smirked. Yea bitch thought I didn't know.

"Who told you I was pregnant?" She asked and her tone changed completely. She sounded shocked but she sounded scared too.

"I saw your post"

"It's the fake accounts for me" she sighed.

" who's the lucky man?"

"You don't know him and it's none of your business" she lied. I can tell when her ass lying cuz that's all she did when we was fucking with each other.

"Let's talk in person"

"No and I shouldn't be talking to you anyways. You've been on my phone for far too long"

"There's a reason why I'm still in the phone" I said and she went quiet for a second.

"I meant what I said at the party. I don't care how much help you get. You still put your hands on me and I refuse to experience that shit again. You can beat on your next bitch and your baby momma but it won't be me"

"That shit was an accident and you know that" I huffed. She needs to let go and let god.

"I don't know shit. You told me from the first incident you wouldn't do it again and you did it again that time actually hitting me and knocking the wind out of me." She expressed to me in concern. Blah blah blah.

"I've changed and I put that on my son"

"Continue to change with me not involved"

"What do I gotta do to prove to you that shit is different and that I need another chance?" I asked. I miss everything about her. She knows she misses me.

"I gave you another chance"

"A real chance. What I gotta do to lock in?"

"You really wanna know?" She asked and my heart started to beat a little faster. She finally gonna give a nigga another chance.

"Yea"

"Get tf off my phone" she said and hung up on me.

Shit had me pissed clean tf off. Who she talking to like that? "Get tf off my phone" bitch I spared you if anything. I could have took your brother and your life that night. Bitch better be sucking dick and thanking me.  I didn't bother to go back inside. I just went to my baby mom's harassed her for a little bit and picked up my son.

Later that night

There was a knock at my door this late at night which can only be one of three things. My baby momma here on some goofy shit, the police here to raid my shit or my opps. Either finna catch a bullet in their chest fucking around on my door step. I walked over with my hand clutching my gun and looking through the peep hole. It was Cali who was balling in tears.

"Fuck you doing here so late?" I questioned with a mug. I'm confused on how her slow ass got over here.

"I didn't want to be home. I messed up Trey" she cried as she wiped the snot from her with the sleeve of her jacket.

"What you mean? You killed your parents or something?" I asked still keeping her at my door.

"No" she denied.

I took a step back letting her in. "Sit down and shut that crying up before you wake up Jace"

"You don't have to be rude but ok" she huffed with tears still rolling down her eyes.

"Fuck going on?" I asked. Don't get me wrong I love my sister but I treat her the same as anyone else despite her having a disability which I still think she's faking till this day. My son got autism but it like hers.

" promise you won't get mad at me?" She reasoned with me. Can't promise her that.

"Depends on what it is" i shrugged.

"Trey promise you won't get mad"

"Spit that shit out" I demanded catching an attire. She keeps running around the bush.

"I've been feeling sick and mommy took me to the doctors the other day. We found out I was pregnant and she forced me to abort it. Since then things at home been terrible. She won't look at me she won't talk to me. She took my phone and everything but I took it back before I left the house. Dad acts like he doesn't even have a daughter when mommy is around." She cried explaining what was wrong. Shid she should be happy our mother made her get an abortion. She doesn't need a baby right now.

"So you got pregnant by one of these bitch ass niggas little brother and you crying because mommy made you get rid of it?" I questioned becoming angry.

" I wanted to keep it. I would never take away the chance for a baby to have a life"

"You think that Nîgga gaf about you?" I asked her. That boy ain't gaf about her. All he sees is pussy.

"Yes" she nodded.

"He doesn't. Hence why his gf beat your ass. That nigga gonna go off and play pro and you think he gonna be thinking about you or that fucking baby? NO." I explained to her the harsh reality of a nigga. She need to take a look at me and my situation.

"You're scaring me" she whined, curling up in her shoulders.

"I'm scaring you? Was you scared when you got pregnant? you let that little nigga get you pregnant? And you crying over a fucking abortion when that nigga got a girl and his brother is my opp. I should smack the shit outta you" I bucked at her making her flinch.

"I shouldn't have came here" she cried making an attempt to leave.

"Fuck you going? Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you. You can leave when I say you can fucking leave" I grunted quickly standing in front of her to prevent her from leaving.

"I just want to go home." She cried a little harder.

"Then fuck did you come here for? Should have stayed your fast ass at home instead of being sneaky."

"I wasn't being fast" she denied.

"Lie again. You think shit is sweet. You think it's ok to get pregnant by that bitch ass nigga? Huh?" I questioned getting down to her level since I was a few feet taller than her.

The fact that she's sitting here crying was pissing me off. My face got hot and she stop answering me. I felt like she was setting me up for failure and one thing led to the next and I punched her in her chest knocking her down on the couch. I yanked her up by her jacket and was tempted to beat the dog shit outta her.

"Why tf is you playing with me right now" I grunted yanking her up and shaking her.

"GET OFF OF ME" she screamed.

I felt a sharp pain in my ribs. She took her window breaker and poked me with it. She ain't puncture me but that shit still hurt. I let up taking a step back from her. I was doing so good with anger management but what she said made me snap. I stood there as she quickly grabbed her stuff and ran out of the house. Getting pregnant by the oops is crazy work and then sitting here in my face like imma be ok with that is even crazier.

Some time went by and I was half a bottle deep into some Taylor port. I haven't heard from my parents on whether Cali got home safe or not and she stopped sharing her location with me which pissed me off more. I love my sister to death but there's some shit I won't tolerate and getting pregnant by mfs that I'm tryna put 6 feet I cannot accept.

I've never put hands on her so this being the first time fucked me up. Yea I can be aggressive but I'd never do Cali how I did my baby moms. That broken hand incident was an accident and it happened years ago. I got into it with my first baby momma before my daughter was born and I was heated. I came home tripping and she pissed me off too. I hate when your parents ship their kids off to you like it's your responsibility then you can't even discipline them when they don't wanna listen or you'll get in trouble. I came home late she had snitched on me and lied and said I ain't feed her when I gave her money for food before I left the house that day, I got in trouble then school called and I got in more trouble then my baby moms pissed me. I ended up slamming Cali hand shut in the front door and her hand broke from there. It was an accident, I didn't know she was following behind me.After that my anger got worse. I'd fight my dad, started running the streets, got shot in-front of Cali we've been through a lot growing up.

I grabbed my keys and set up my baby monitor so I could keep an eye on my son while I'm gone. I headed to my parent's house to see if Cali went home. I hope she did.

"What are you doing here?" My mother questioned wrapping her robe skeins her body as she tried to keep her eyes open.

"Where's Cali?" I asked ignoring her question.

"In her room" my mother answered.

"Go check" I insisted hinting she wasn't there.

"She's sleeping. You know you're not supposed to be here"

"Why did you let her get pregnant?" I questioned. My drunken mind was taking over.

"I didn't let her do anything and what goes on in this house is none of your business." My mother  dismissed with an attitude. How can your mother have such hatred towards you??

"It is when she's pregnant by the little brother of a mf I got problems with."

"You're drunk trey. Are you still seeing your therapist?" She asked trying to flip this on me. Lady fuck you.

"Fuck you tryna say?"

"Watch how you talking to your mother boy" my father spoke as he walked slowly down the steps.

"Or what?" I challenged him.

"You heard what I said"

"And you heard what I said. I'm not here for all of this. Cali ain't in her room because she was just at my house. Yall so worried about the wrong shit and yall can't even tell me where my damn sister is" I explained to them and their faces dropped. Yea go find your fucking kid.

"What did you do to her?" My mother gasped. Her voices cracked in between indicating she was in a panic and wanted to cry.

"I didn't do anything. She left my house. Whatever happens from there ain't my fault."

"Call her phone" my father demanded.

"You took it remember" I chuckled.

"Oh god." My mother cried as she fell out on the floor. Dramatic ass.

"Where is your sister?" My father questioned.

"I don't know but let me know when you find her" i shrugged and walked off back to my car.

Them niggas better watch their back after this shit.

Wyllo (17)
Friday April 5th

I was in the middle of a game playing madden. I was seconds away from winning the Super Bowl when my phone kept ringing. Shit done rung three times back to back. Whoever it is gotta wait.

"Hello?" I answered quickly picking up the phone and throwing it up to my ear.

"Wyllo?" A voice cried lowly.

"Cali? What's wrong?" I asked instantly pausing the game. I was concerned because she rarely calls my phone crying.

"Can you come get me?" She asked. Hell yea wtf.

"Why what happened? Where are you?"

"I got into it with my brother so I left and I don't know where I am" she explained.

"You still by his house?" I asked.

"I think so. I'm by a playground and it's dark."

"Hold on. Stay otp with me" I insisted leaving my room and running down the steps to go find Mookie.he was sitting in his room eating a bowl of gourmet noodles out the pack. " Mookie can we go get Cali she got into it with her brother and she's lost"

"What? No" he declined scrunching up his face.

"Come on bro. That mf crazy. What if he kills her" I begged.

"What if he tries to kills us? What if it's a set up? She shouldn't have went over there" he shrugged off. He's a dick.

"Cali not built like that to set anyone up. If you don't take me to get her imma Uber over there" I said and shrugged off.

"Tell her to share her location and move further away from his crib." He spoke standing up from his bed and grabbing his piece from under his mattress. I looked at the gun then I looked at him and he looked at me. I wanna shoot a gun. "Don't go touching my shit after this and no you can't shoot it."

"Roger that" I nodded giving him a salute.

We left out the house and followed Cali location. The area was starting to look suspicious and I was having seconds thoughts.

"Cali?" I called out on the phone.

"Yes?" She whined sniffling.

"You good?" I asked.

"It's a little hard to breathe but I'm fine" she reassured taking in deep breaths.

"We about to pull up where are you at?" I asked.

"I'm on the corner at the end of the park by the street light"

"Wave your hand in the air" I suggested.

"That's her?" Mookie asked and I almost back hand slapped his ass.

"Obviously nigga" I mugged.

Mookie pulled up in front of Cali and she looked like she was having a panic attack. I made an attempt to get out the car but Mookie stopped me as he was pulling out his gun.

"Hold on. I still don't trust it. Let me get out first"

"Ok" I shrugged happily. Better him getting shot than me

I watched as he got out the car checking his surroundings. I got out of the car after, so I could grab Cali and check on her. I don't do good with comforting people when they cry. I only know how to comfort Taliece.

"You good. Come on" I assured her and helped her to the car.

I walked with her and opened the back passenger door, helping her inside. A real gentlemen I must say. Me and Mookie got back in the car and he quickly pulled off.

"Give me your phone" he demanded sticking his hand out for her phone. He's so rude.

"Me?" She asked. Duh nigga.

"Yea you"

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't trust this situation and I damn sure don't trust your brother. Not to be insensitive but I got a family to protect. You'll get it back I promise but I just need to be certain that this not a set up" he explained to her.

"Ok" she nodded and handed him her phone.

He went to the find my iPhone app to see who she shared her location with then powered her phone off. He smart for that. Let me start taking notes. When we got back to the house Mookie had us sitting in the living room so we could figure out what to do next.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Me and my brother got into it"

"About what?" He asked again.

"I left home to get away for a little hoping that he would be there for me as my big brother. I told him something that he didn't like and everything went left"

"Wym? How'd it go left?" I questioned. I wanna know too.

"What did you tell him that made it go left?" Mookie asked.

"I don't want to get anyone in trouble" she sighed shaking her head.

"Just say it" i insisted. Whatever it is can't be that bad.

"... I can't" she declined shaking her head.

"Come with me" I spoke standing up from the couch.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen so that she could talk to me. Whatever it is got her really upset and I'm just trying to help.

"What did you say to him?" I asked again.

"I told him that..." she spoke taking a pause. If she don't spit that shit out. "I was pregnant and my mom found and she forced me to get an abortion when I didn't want to and they stopped talking to me and acknowledging me. when I told my brother he got mad and said all of these things about you and how you don't care about me and that your brother is his opp and he felt like I was trying to set him up, that's when he punched me in my chest and pinned me down screaming at me. I was scared and didn't know what to do so I just left and called you" she quickly explained in one breath making her face turn red.

I was shocked. Damn... my first kid gone. Mookie finna kill me when he hears about this.

"Why didn't you call or text me? I would have been there for you if you needed to talk"

"She took my phone and all my electronics. I didn't think you'd want to talk to me anyways after the situation with your girlfriend." She expressed to me. I cherish this friendship more than my relationship.

"Fuck that. If you needed me I would have been there. Idgaf what my girl got to say." I expressed to her. Fuck Marisol.

"Please don't be mad at me" she cried.

"It's ok. I'm not mad at you. We gonna figure something out." I comforted her pulling her in for a hug.

"I'm sorry Wyllo" she apologized but it muffled due to her face being buried in my chest.

"No im sorry. Shit is my fault. Go chill in my room for a little bit. Imma go talk to my brother."

"Ok" she nodded.

We went our separate ways with her going upstairs to my room and me going back into the living room. Shit fucked me up in the head.

"So?" He questioned giving me that "wtf happened" look.

"Her parents found out she was pregnant. She told her brother and he flipped out on her." I shortly explained just throwing it out on the table.

"Come on Wyllo" he huffed swing his arm in the air. Let me step back just in case he swing on me.

"Her mom forced her to get an abortion." I added like that would make the situation better.

"Fuck is this? The year the entire family has a baby?" He sighed running his hand down his face.

"There ain't no baby now but her brother put his hands on her"

"That's all he does is beat on females. Wyllo you gotta be safer. Shit may feel good without a condom but I don't need you having a baby rn. It's still hard for me to accept tally having a baby because I ain't see that for her future and you damn sure not ready. I don't agree with what her mom did but it's in the best interest for the both of y'all." He sympathized to me. I get what he saying but it is what it is and I would have been there for my kid regardless.

"Yea. I just wish our friendship wasn't fucked up" I sighed burying my face into my hands.

Mookie powered her phone back on watching as a few missed calls popped up on her screen. He answered the call from her mom and her ass was distraught too. She sounds like a bougie Karen crying on the phone.

"Hello?" Her mom spoke first.

"This Cali mom?" Mookie asked.

"Yes. Who are you and why do you have my daughter phone?" She instantly questioned.

"This the brother of her friend. I have Cali here she's safe."

"Thank god. Where do you live we're going to come get her" her mother sighed of relief.

"Nah. I'll meet you somewhere. The Walmart parking lot on Jefferson."

"Ok. What color car am I looking for" she asked.

"We'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Wait" the mother spoke but Mookie hung up.

"Go get Cali and come on"

I went upstairs to get Cali and we later came back down and headed out the house to the car. The ride was quiet and I'm scared to meet her parents. Would if her dad tries to yank me up or what if her mom slaps me like in them movies?

"Here's your phone back" Mookie said handing her back her phone.

"Thank you" she mumbled.

"There's nothing against you and I'm not mad at you. I was just being cautious and looking out for everyone safety" Mookie explained to her. We get, you're in the streets WE GET IT.

"I understand. Thank you" she nodded.

"Which car is your parents?" He asked.

"That red Mercedes suv right there" Cali pointed out.

Mookie pulled up in front of their truck and put his car in park. The three of us go out and her mom ran up to Cali hugging her.

"I'm so glad you're safe" her mom sighed of fresh air.

"I'm sorry for sneaking out. Are you mad at me?" Cali apologized.

"No we're not mad. I'm just glad that you're safe." Her mother spoke rubbing her thumb against her cheek with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you for looking out for my baby girl." Her father thanked us.

"No problem. She's a good friend of Wyllo" Mookie nodded with his arms folded.

"Now is not the time but I think we all should sit down and have a conversation" her mother suggested. Hell no HELL TO THE FUCK NOOOO.

"There's no need. I understand where Yall are coming from as parents. Me as his legal guardian I feel the same way. It won't happen again" Mookie politely declined with an explanation.

"Let's get you home" her mother spoke and walked off to the car with Cali.

Me and Mookie walked back to the car and headed home. I felt bad she had to go through all of that and I'm just here.

"I can't let you slide without the same talk I gave tally. Yea I'm disappointed but I'll get over it. We not gonna talk about this shit or bring it up. These choices come with consequences and the next time you will be taking care of that baby and still going to school. Just please make smarter choices." He explained to me.

"I am. That would have been some shit though. Cali pregnant and I'm with Marisol. Might aswell call me Taz junior."I joked trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'd be damned" Mookie laughed shaking his head.

The conversation ended and we just enjoyed the rest of the ride listening to music. As soon as I got in the house I did my night routine and got under the covers. I haven't talked to Marisol all day.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe" marisol spoke lowly but it was a mumbled low.

"Wyd?" I asked.

"Nothing just laying down" she sighed in a high pitch.

"Why can't I see your face?"

"My phone is on the charger right now" she replied. Mhm.

"Ord. How was your day?" I asked.

"Goood" she moaned lowly.

"Tf???" I mumbled to myself mugging the phone. "Marisol?"

"Yes?" She answered.

"Tf is you doing?" I questioned scrunching my face up at my phone.

"Babe my stomach is cramping really bad right now and that mf cramp just hit me" she explained to me letting out a whine.

"Damn so I can't get no butt for 7 days" I sighed. Shit is crucial.

"I'm sorry babe"

"It's nothing to be sorry about. It's normal"

"I'm about to go take some more medicine and try to sleep this off. I'll talk to you in the morning" she expressed to me.

"Ard goodnight"

"Mmmm goodnight" she moaned again quickly hanging up. That don't sound like she's in pain.

Bro...am I tripping?

_________________

Cali was pregnant. Mookie was upset about it. Wyllo didn't care? What do yall think was going through everyone mind?

Marisol got Wyllo fucked up. Do yall think he's tripping?

How we feeling about the situation with the wyllo Cali and their brothers? What yall think gonna happen now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
10.3K 532 17
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
389K 7.4K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...
649K 21.7K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞