The pogue boy and the kook pr...

Par Coolboy2345678

The story of RJ (Rowan Jay) Routledge and his discovery with love and treasure along with his chosen family. ... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1 summer time
Chapter 2 after the storm
Chapter 3 Sarah Cameron
Chapter 4 kegger
Chapter 5 Row Row
Chapter 6 compass
Chapter 7 JJ being JJ
Chapter 8 Lana's
Chapter 9 office
Chapter 10 the break in
Chapter 11 redfield
Chapter 12 adventure
Chapter 13 the record recorder
Chapter 14 four hundred mill
Chapter 15 salvage yard
Chapter 16 the wreck
Chapter 17 oreos
Chapter 18 royal merchant
Chapter 19 dcs
Chapter 20 Vince and Val
Chapter 21 library
Chapter 22 motherland
Chapter 23 school
Chapter 24 midsummer
Chapter 25 plant map
Chapter 26 game on
Chapter 27 the meeting
Chapter 28 the hospital
Chapter 29 moving in
Chapter 30 the Crain house
Chapter 31 girlfriend
Chapter 32 walk
Chapter 33 chetau
Chapter 34 Camrone's household
Chapter 35 plan in motion
Chapter 36 the reconciliation
Chapter 37 Rafe Cameron
Chapter 38 the breaker
Chapter 39 crazy lady
Chapter 40 shot
Chapter 42 unexpected obstacle
Chapter 43 ladies man
Chapter 44 pawnshop
Chapter 45 setup
Chapter 46 the house of the drug dealer
Chapter 47 the wreck

Chapter 41 night swim

250 4 1
Par Coolboy2345678

3rd pov

The pogue gang was celebrating their victory. Even though they only got one piece, it was still something. They are more closer now then they were a few days ago. Which they should celebrate.

JJ was passed out from all the smoking and drinking at John B's room. Pope was on the couch simply laying there with his eyes closed. John B were in the garden with his brother and the two only girls in the group.

''so, Sarah what is your intention with my idiot brother'', said a drunk John B. Sarah looked at him and shrugged. ''I don't know to be honest. All I know is that I enjoy his company and I like him''. John B looked at his brother who was a little far of reach, talking with Kie.

He was smiling and laughing with the Carrera girl. Sarah looked at where the youngest Routledge brother had his eyes on.

She saw RJ and Kie speaking.

''do you love him?''. She turned instantly around as the words had come out from John B's mouth. ''uh, I don't know''. John B hummed as he nodded. ''he can be sometimes too much, but he's still has a good heart at the end. I don't know if he told you, but he isn't the type of person to let someone easy in. Here you are, so you should feel special. Ain't that many girls that could say they tamed him. You're good for him. You make him happy. Even if you don't know what you feel for him, I am certainly sure he does. However, as he is. He hides it deep down and finds it out later. That's just how he does it''.

''what about you?'', the Cameron girl asked with her one brow raised. John B got up from his spot. ''what do you mean?''. ''what do you feel?''. ''about you?''. The girl shrugged. ''I guess''. ''why are you asking?''. ''because you're RJ's brother''. ''what does that have to do with this?''. Sarah got up from her position on the ground to standing. ''well, I would like to know what the brother of my boyfriend thinks of me? Do he think I'm good for his brother or am I not? Do he like me or not?''. John B looked at the girl confused. ''is that relevant?''. ''I mean kind of. I don't care that much, but I would like to know what you think of me. I know how Kie thinks of me or used to. JJ and Pope are like more chill, so?''.

RJ and Kie walked up to the two with a smile on their face. ''what's upppppp?''. All eyes were now on RJ. Kie rolled her eyes. ''yeah he's high and drunk''. RJ ignored Kie and went over to his girlfriend. ''well, hello there beautiful. Have we met? Cause you look like my very hot girlfriend''. Sarah giggled at the boy. ''you should lay off the weed and booze for a few days brother''. ''maybe or maybe not, but what were you two talking about? Not trying to steal my girl. Cause if I may have to knock some senses into you little brother''.

Sarah looked at John B. John B chuckled. ''no, you can relax. You're hot girlfriend jusk asked me what I think of her''. ''oooo, what do you think of her then?'', RJ questioned as he laid his arm around Sarah. ''I mean she's cool. She got us into the archives and she got her father to get dcs of our back. She makes you happy, so guess I can say I like her and that she is good for you''. Sarah smiled at him. ''see wasn't that hard?''. ''no, guess not''.

RJ looked at the ocean. His eyes widened and his mouth formed into a smirk. ''boys and girls. We should skinny dip''. ''dude what? No I am not skinny dipping''. RJ pouted. ''no, come on JB it'll be fun''.

RJ began to strip his clothes off. ''RJ'', Kie groaned. He didn't stop.

He was now half naked, all he had on was his boxers.

They just looked at him with no amusement. ''RJ we are not skinny dipping. Get your clothes back on''. RJ ignored his brother and yelled out for his two other best friends. ''Pope, JJ get your asses out here. We're going to skinny dip''.

It didn't go one minute before JJ came running out. RJ nodded approving at the boy. ''damn, under two minutes bro''. ''you said skinny dipping. Ain't no way I'm missing that, even though I'm high as fuck''.

John B looked at the two. ''no, you're both out of it''. ''come on Johnny boy, have some fun''. ''you just got shot at a few hours ago RJ''. ''yeah, but I'm fine John B. Don't be a buzz kill''.

Suddenly they heard a clash sound coming from the inside.

Shortly after that, a scared Pope came out. ''what was with the yelling? Are we getting shot at again?''. JJ shook hie head at the boy. ''no, we're skinny dipping''. Pope furrowed his brows. ''that explains why RJ's half naked''. ''oh, I know you like to admire me Popeye''.

Pope gaged. ''I ain't gay bro, and if I were. You would not be my type''. ''keep telling yourself that. I'm everyone's type''. ''cocky'', JJ snickered.

Sarah couldn't hold her laugh in anymore. Everyone took their gaze on her. ''what's so funny princess?''. ''nothing'', she replied. The Routledge boy got closer to his girlfriend. ''want to repeat that again?''. Sarah could feel his warm breath on her and it made her body shiver. ''n-nothing''.

''uh no. Don't even start RJ. You've kept it in your pants for a long time, so keep doing that until you both are alone'', JJ spoke up.

RJ sighed and put his head down for a moment, before facing JJ. ''you know J. Everything ain't about that stuff. I just like to make Sarah frustrated, like she is now. Maybe you're the one whose thinking about that. When was the last time you got laid?''.

JJ stared at him, but kept his mouth shut. ''being desperate, doesn't suit you J''. With that comment everyone but the girls laughed and JJ.

''RJ that was not cool'', Kie told the boy. RJ could see his best friend was not taking a like to what he said. ''yeah I know. Sorry JJ''.

JJ was not mad, but he wasn't pleased with the boy either. He looked at Sarah. ''hey Sarah, wanna know what your boyfriend did before Shoupe arrested him outside redfield lighthouse?''.

Now RJ's eyes looked directly at JJ. ''JJ, no don't man. It's in the past''. ''JJ, that is not necessarily'', Kie told the boy firmly.

JJ didn't listen to them, instead he moved on. ''your boyfriend swapped spit with Kiara''. Sarah looked at Kie then at her boyfriend who was already looking at her. ''yo I can explain''. Sarah gestured him to go on with her hands. ''so, like this was before me and you happened. JJ was like saying that Kie were into me. He blabbered and blabbered about her and you. I don't know what went into my head that day, but like I was stressed and Kie was there. It just sort of happened, but like she shot me down afterwards and I like agreed''.

''it's true. It was just a quick kiss. Neither of us enjoyed it'', Kie agreed. Sarah looked at her former best friend. ''so, let me get this straight. RJ kissed you and you turned him down?''. ''well, yeah pretty much. It was just because of the stress, nothing more Sarah. A few days ago I'd like gloat about it to make you angry, but now thing has changed'', Kie answered honestly.

Sarah nodded towards the Carrera girl and looked back at her boyfriend with furrowed brows. The boy held his hands up in defence. ''hey, it didn't mean anything. When you kissed me at the ferry. It felt like fireworks, when I kissed Kie it felt like kissing my sister or some shit. No offence Kie''. ''none taken. I felt like it was kissing my brother''.

Sarah shrugged. ''okay''. RJ raised a brow at the Camron girl. ''okay? You ain't mad?''. ''I mean I don't have a reason, it happened before me and you. And you said kissing her made you feel like kissing your sister, but with me it was fireworks. So, I don't see a problem''.

JJ's jaw dropped. ''did I say that out loud for everyone to hear?''. ''yeah, you did buddy'', Pope assured. ''you're whipped Routledge, so whipped'', JJ said.

RJ scratched his head. ''cool''. ''whipped''. ''JJ''. ''always JJ''. ''shall we take a swim then?''.

''why not?''. ''wait, you want to Sarah?''. ''eh, yeah I don't see a problem''. ''you know, I mean that we're going to have to take our clothes off''. ''well, you already have''.

Sarah stripped her clothes which allowed her to just being in her bra and underwear.

RJ gulped at the sight. ''god, I have the most beautiful girlfriend of the outer banks''. Sarah pushed the boy lightly as a blush crept onto her cheeks.

While they were occupied with that. JJ ran besides them naked, hopping into the water.

''did he just?''. ''he did''.

JJ looked from the water and up to his friends. ''what are ya'll waiting for? Come on jump out it's just the right temperature''.

John B stripped down to, but only in his boxers. ''I ain't going nude out. I'm to sober for that''. He jumped out.

Kie sighed. ''I'm not, but I ain't that drunk to do that'', said the Carrera girl who took all of her clothes except her underwear and bra. She jumped out after John B. Then Pope after that.

''well, shall we too?''. ''are you going out without?'', she gestured to his boxers. He chuckled. ''well, seeing as JJ is the only one that really is skinny dipping. I guess I should support him''.

RJ noticed the hesitant eyes of the Cameron girl. ''hey, you don't need to. I understand completely. It's your body, your choice princess''. She looked at him with love in her eyes. ''you won't be mad?''. His eyes widened. ''mad? Why would I be mad? It's not my decision, it's yours. Has someone said anything to you, Sarah?''.

The Cameron girl sighed. ''uh me and Topper were at this party. We went into a room and one thing led to another. We were about to do it, but I chickened out when he was about to take my bra off. He got mad and implied that I lead him on''.

All RJ felt at that moment was anger, how could the Thorton boy do that to Sarah. He made her feel insecure about herself.

''if I see that son of a bitch I'm goi...''. ''to do nothing'', Sarah interrupted. ''but Sarah?''. ''no, RJ''. The boy sighed. ''look he never deserved a girl like you. You are too good for him Sarah. Frankly you held out with him to long in my perspective. I can tell you so many things that I lo... like about you, but then we'll be here when the sun starts to come up. All I will say is that no one can have a match for the Sarah Cameron. Not because of your father or your last name, but because you are you. I know I ain't good enough for you, that's why I feel myself lucky to be in your presence''.

Sarah shook her head. ''don't say that. You are not, not good enough for me. Cause you are RJ. Never have I ever felt what I feel for you. I don't think anyone can make me feel the way, you do''.

Instead of speaking further, Sarah took the boy's head and made it come closer to her. She connected their lips.

''woho, lovebirds get out here. The water is not cold nor warm. So, kiss later and join your friends'', JJ interrupted them. ''JJ, they're occupied. Let them be'', John B tried to reason with the boy.

Sarah and RJ broke their kids and just chuckled at them. ''come on let's go out and have some fun, with clothes on''. Sarah was confused. ''but didn't you want to skinny dip?''. RJ smiled at the girl. ''nah, I don't really care about that. I just want to have a midnight swim, with my princess''.

The boy took his girlfriend's hand in his and interviewed them, walking over to the gang. Helping his girlfriend into the water.

To be continued

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.2K 628 85
Smuts with Bollywood movie characters based on their character's in movie. You can request your favorite movie as well.
12.6K 300 14
it's exactly 9:17pm, I'm listening to my abomination on a playlist, and my crush might get high with me :)
476K 20.7K 34
Elliot Diedrich is a multi-billionaire, who has everything within his reach except the ability to have children of his own. So, what happens, when yo...