One's Promised (Castiel x Win...

Oleh StylesImagines444

Castiel, Angel of the Lord, discovers two things one day. One, he has a Soulmate. Two, her name is Nevelyn Wi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Two

1K 30 0
Oleh StylesImagines444

Castiel had laid Nevelyn on a bed in the closest bedroom before returning to the Brothers.

"Ok, what the hell, Cas? We find out about her and five minutes later, Demons are attacking her!"

Dean stresses angrily. Sam sighs, running a hand over his tired face. Castiel nods.

"The microsecond that two Soulmates are in the same vicinity, it sends a sort of invisible celestial wave that tells every Angel that one of theirs has found their Soulmate. Unless Demons have a way into the wave, I don't know how they could have found her."

The Angel explains and Dean grumbles in anger, plopping down onto one of the chairs at the table and rubs the bridge of his nose.

"So, either a Rogue Angel is tipping the Demons off..."

Sam starts, eyeing his Brother and Castiel.

"...or Demons have friends in high places."

Dean finishes and Castiel frowns. Surely no Angel would jeopardise another Angels gift. Would they? To do so is punishable by immediate death.

"Are there no laws against this, Cas? Upstairs, I mean?"

Sam asks, almost like he could hear Castiel's thoughts. The Angel nods.

"If another Angel attempts in any way to endanger one of God's personal given gifts, they are killed immediately. This is why I believe that Demons are the culprits here."

He says and Sam nods. Dean turns his head in the direction of where Nevelyn is currently sleeping and he shrugs.

"What do we tell her?"

He asks, turning back to his Brother and friend.

"The truth."

Sam says. It's quiet for a moment before Castiel senses Nevelyn stirring. He stands up straight.

"She's awake."

He says and all of them slowly make their way over to the room. Upon entering, they find the bed empty, the sheets crinkled and one of the pillows on the floor.

They frown, scanning the space before rustling brings their attention to the en suite.

Dean is first, behind him is Sam, then Castiel. They pause just outside of the bathroom. Dean reaches out a hand and gently pushes the door open.

Before anyone could react, a hand grabs Dean and pulls him inside and shoves him into the bath. Sam rushes forward, only to be kicked in the stomach. He falls against the bookcase. That's when Nevelyn appears, a pair of scissors in her hand. She eyes Castiel wildly.

"I don't wanna hurt you. Get out of my way and let me go and I won't go to the cops."

She says and Castiel tilts his head to the side in confusion.

When he doesn't answer and when Nevelyn hears movement behind her, her Fight Or Flight kicks in and she thinks fast. She thrusts the scissors into the Angel's stomach.

When he doesn't react, she stumbles back, her feet moving her out of the door fast.

She makes it to the stairwell before Castiel appears in front of her.

She screams, immediately backing away, her hands raised in front of her.

"Please."

She pleads and Castiel is immediately offended.

"I would never hurt you."

He says. Footsteps are panicked as they approach from behind her.

"Nevelyn! Let us explain!"

Sam panics and Nevelyn backs herself into a corner, trying hard to make herself disappear. She looks upon Castiel hesitantly.

"What are you?!"

She exclaims. He goes to move in her direction and she whimpers. Dean darts out and pushes the Angel back.

"Cas! Not like this!"

He exclaims and Castiel sighs in frustration, rooting himself to the spot. Sam slowly approaches Nevelyn with his hands up.

"We'll explain everything to you. The whole truth. Please, come and sit down."

He says and Nevelyn looks between the three of them before nodding with a shaky breath.

They all watch as she goes over to the furthest chair at the table and sits down.

They follow after her, sitting far enough away that she doesn't freak out again. Sam starts first.

"I'm Sam and this is my Brother, Dean...Winchester."

Nevelyn's eyes widen at his words and she looks between Sam and Dean in shock.

She had dozens of thoughts in her head. She knew that what she had seen tonight was impossible, yet she did see it.

She only met her Father twice, so obviously he had another family, and her Mother rarely spoke of him. All she knew is that she had his last name.

"You know, if you wanted a family reunion, you could have picked up a phone."

She says angrily and Sam sighs. He expected this.

"What do you know about Dad?"

He tries a different approach, but her eyes only darken.

"I know four things. One, he was at my birth. Two, he named me. Three, I saw him again when I was eighteen, and four, he was a deadbeat no show Dad. A sperm donor if you will."

She spits and Sam looks to Dean for help. Dean nods, leaning forward.

"Surprisingly, we know what that was like. Revenge turned him into someone we didn't know. We're not asking you to play happy families, but you're in danger out of these walls."

The older Winchester says, eyes locked with his Sister's.

"Being a Winchester puts you on an automatic hit list?"

She asks and Dean smirks, leaning back in his chair. Her eyes find Castiel once more.

"What is he? I stabbed him and he barely moved."

She says, freaked out. The Brothers glance at Castiel before Dean answers the woman.

"He's an Angel. Wings, grace, big bright light in the sky."

Nevelyn's head cogs turn and she then realises that, that is how he healed her and how he was immune to the stab wound. She nods slowly.

"I'm sorry I stabbed you."

She says quietly and he bows his head, a very slight smile on his lips.

"That's ok, Nevelyn."

The Angel says and Nevelyn nods, standing from her chair.

"Call me Neve."

She says to the room and the three of them nod. She sighs heavily.

"So, I can't go home ever, huh? Can I at least pick up my things?"

She asks and Dean nods, he, Sam and Castiel standing.

"Of course."

Sam says.

🪽

This chapter has been edited.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1K 32 30
Rylie Winchester is Sam and Dean's long lost half sister. She has been on the road with them for a while and alot has happened. Love, heartbreak, and...
2.8K 161 15
They say someone becomes evil because they are raised into it. Their environment makes them that way, and you're a villain in the making. Someone sto...
17.5K 274 25
Ignis is the eldest archangel and during the war against the darkness, she was locked up with her Aunt Amara. Now Amara is out so is she. Can she hel...
346 1 14
Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester, the two brothers as they hunt demons, ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural beings they also have a bestfriend...