One's Promised (Castiel x Win...

De StylesImagines444

Castiel, Angel of the Lord, discovers two things one day. One, he has a Soulmate. Two, her name is Nevelyn Wi... Mais

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter One

1.5K 33 0
De StylesImagines444

Castiel looked suspiciously around him, hoping that he wouldn't be caught entering this room.

When nobody comes up on him or came into view, he twists the door knob and pushes his way inside.

He isn't completely sure and it could be dangerous to ask. He needed to know.

The invisible lights burn bright as he walks down the isles, almost like spotlights.

He finds the isle he was looking for, manoeuvering around the shelves until he found the book.

CASTIEL

He knew that this was highly forbidden and, if caught, he would be thrown into Heaven's version of a Hell's Cage.

Taking one last look around him, he sucks in a breath and opens the book.

🪽

Castiel had returned to the bunker, his mind far away from the conversation that the Brothers were having.

"...right, Cas? Cas? You alright, Buddy?"

Dean's voice draws the restored Angel from his thoughts. The Brothers were eyeing him, Dean with raised eyebrows and Sam with furrowed ones.

"I discovered something today, illegally."

Castiel says and Dean nods, gesturing for him to continue, but Sam replies first.

"What do you mean 'illegally'?"

The younger Winchester asks and Castiel sighs.

"It means that the method of which I made this discovery could see me punished."

He replies and the Brothers exchange a glance.

"I've been feeling...divergent over the last few weeks. There are only two reasons why that would be. Given that God is safe in Heaven, it must be the other reason. I broke into The Room Of Foreordained-"

Castiel is cut off by Dean, who rises to his feet confusingly.

"Woah, woah, woah! The what?"

The older Winchester asks and Castiel sighs.

"It's a room that contains the destinies of all Angels. It is highly forbidden to enter without direct permission from God himself."

The Angel explains and Dean nods slowly, trying to take in his friends words.

"What did you find, Cas?"

Sam asks. The Angel knew that the minute he revealed what he had learnt, things would never be the same.

"God gifted me a Soulmate upon my birth. A Human Soulmate, which isn't forbidden if allowed by God. I've been feeling her presence."

He stopped there and Dean frowned, looking at the Angel suspiciously.

"What are you not telling us, Cas?"

He asks and Castiel preys to God for forgiveness before he speaks.

"Her name is Nevelyn Winchester. She's your Paternal half Sister."

🪽

"Winchester! Order up!"

Nevelyn turns, slinging the dish towel over her shoulder as she makes her way over to her Boss.

"Thanks, Boss."

She says, taking the paper from him and returning to the kitchen.

Cheese & spinach omelette

Side of fries

Extra salad

Nevelyn gets to preparing the food for the customer, humming along to a song on the radio.

🪽

Sam, Dean and Castiel enter the diner, the smell of fried food immediate. They navigate over to a vacant booth silently.

"Are you sure this is the place, Cas?"

Dean asks skeptically and Castiel nods, his eyes trained on the door to the kitchen.

"I'm certain."

He says just as a waitress appears at the table, a pad and pen in her hands and a white apron around her uniformed waist.

"Good afternoon and welcome to Haley's Diner. I'm your waitress, Sadie. Can I get you started on drinks?"

The woman asks, looking between the three men. Sam answers.

"Uh, two coffees and a water, please."

The waitress nods and turns on her heels and leaves the table.

"It doesn't make any sense. Why wasn't she in his journal? Adam was."

Dean asks, frustration clear in his tone. Sam shrugs.

"Maybe he didn't know."

He suggests, but Castiel shakes his head.

"He knew. He was at her birth."

The Angel discloses and Dean scoffs, shaking his head. The waitress returns with their drinks.

"Any food for you today?"

She asks, setting their beverages onto the table. Dean nods.

"Bacon cheeseburger with fries."

"Chicken salad, please."

"Nothing for me, thank you."

The waitress nods, jotting down their order before making her way over to the kitchen.

"Neve! Order up!"

All three heads turn at the waitress's words, only catching a glimpse of blonde hair before the door closes.

"How're we supposed to talk to her?"

Dean asks and Sam tilts his head to the side, wondering the same thing.

🪽

The three of them left, deciding to hover around the area until Nevelyn finished her shift.

Night fell pretty quickly and pretty soon, the last member of staff left the diner, saying their goodbyes to Nevelyn on their way out.

A dark coloured gentleman in a full black outfit suspiciously entered the diner.

"Demon."

Castiel growled quickly and vanished, leaving the Brothers to run across the street to the diner.

Upon entering, they see Castiel thrusting a Demon Blade into the Demon's back, effectively killing him.

Nevelyn is cowered against a booth, a nasty and bloody gash on her forehead. She is shaking and whimpering.

Castiel immediately moves into Nevelyn's direction and she is quick to shoot her hand up, a terrified yelp escaping her mouth.

Castiel pauses, staring at the woman confusingly.

"You're safe now."

He says before Dean steps in front of him, hoping to calm the situation before his Sister had a panic attack. Castiel frowns at his friend.

"Dean, I need to heal her."

He demands and Dean nods, placing his hands onto Castiel's shoulders. Sam uses this time to cautiously approach Nevelyn.

"I know, Cas, but she's pretty scared right now. Let Sammy defuse the situation first, yeah?"

Dean says and Castiel sighs, his entire being only interested in healing his Soulmate. Yet, he nods, allowing Sam to approach the shaking woman.

Sam crouches low, keeping a comfortable distance between him and his Sister.

He offers a reassuring smile and decides to test the waters first.

"You're safe now. My name is Sam, that's my Brother, Dean, and this is our friend, Castiel. You're Nevelyn?"

The woman's shaking stops, her grip on the table leg loosening slightly. She nods. Sam nods encouragingly.

"Right. Well, it's not safe here, Nevelyn. We will explain everything to you, but first, could you trust Castiel enough to help your wound?"

Her eyes land on the Angel behind Sam and they widen. Logically, she should be screaming for help and doing everything she can to get away, but she can't escape the fact that he had saved her life tonight. So, she nods.

"Thank you, Nevelyn."

Sam slowly stands and Castiel makes his way forward. Nevelyn flinches slightly, but that doesn't deter him. He reaches her quickly and immediately cups her face in his hand, healing her wounds.

She gasps in surprise. Castiel slowly lets his hand slip away and Nevelyn raises hers to her head, her eyes widening when they come back blood free.

Before she could react further, he places two fingers to her forehead and she slumps forward and into his arms.

He lifts her up, turning to face Sam and Dean.

"Let's take her back to the bunker."

He says before transporting them all back to the entry way to the bunker.

🪽

This chapter has been edited. Also, details will be slightly different from the plot in the series.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8K 161 15
They say someone becomes evil because they are raised into it. Their environment makes them that way, and you're a villain in the making. Someone sto...
53.4K 983 35
Lucifer did not have one child, he had two. The second, no one knows about, nor does she know about them. She is Monica, sister of Jack Kline and pre...
374K 11K 37
A witch and an angel, an unlikely pair... But Y/N is more than just a witch And Castiel is more than just an angel
512K 12.3K 34
Chuck's very first creation was his daughter Eden. She was treated as an equal to himself and Amara but Amara grew envious of Chuck's love for Eden...