Obsession [Taehyung FF]

Від Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... Більше

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 65: Fake

936 78 29
Від Rieysha

"I call her babe...", Taehyung paused, let out a scoff and continued, "Because I can," said Taehyung.

Instantly, Eunwoo's veins popped in anger, he's trembling.

"Shut that big mouth" words gritted under Eunwoo's teeth.

Taehyung scoffed and laughed shortly. "Lol, why are you so pressed? I just said the fact and you're mad"

"You're just a crazy ex who can't get over the past relationship. Move on, she's married now".

A pang of anger slapped Taehyung's chest.

"Well, you're right. But are you sure that I'm the only one who can't get over the past relationship?"

Eunwoo balled his hand into a fist.

That was something he could not say. Because sometimes, it felt like y/n acted in that way.

Insecurity overwhelmed him.

When there was no single answer from Eunwoo, Taehyung curled a smile. "Yah, kid. I am right, right?" He asked sarcastically and chuckled.

When his chuckle died, his eyes turned serious, "Let y/n go"

"Never," Eunwoo answered right away.

"Then, keep living like a fool. She can't get over me. There's always something going to happen behind you" Taehyung provoked again.

"I'm going to sue you for disturbing my marriage" Eunwoo threatened.

Taehyung scoffs, "Yes, please. Sue me. And we will see the truth. It takes two hands to tango".

Eunwoo's eyes flickered and he felt so fucking insecure at this point.

Did y/n really entertain Taehyung and pretend to be refusing Taehyung?

Eunwoo is quiet again and that makes Taehyung felt so winning.

"Kid, let me tell you. You better stop with your fake marriage and let her go. She's always mine and I'm in her head all the time. There's no a fucking space for you" Taehyung said.

"You're so crazy to think my marriage with her is a fake. We've been together for five years".

Taehyung chuckled. "Fuve years and nothing, right?"

Eunwoo didn't answer that.

"Why don't you say something? Because I'm right again, right?"

"I don't want to entertain your crazy provocation".

"Crazy provocation, huh? Fine. I'll tell you something. She is on pills".

Eunwoo frowned.

"Go find those and you will know that my talk isn't just a trash talking" Taehyung said and hung up the call.

Eunwoo left with a confusion.

It was unclear what the pills were about.

But actually, it could be guessed from what Taehyung had said.

But he won't believe it.

There was no way Y/n would go that far.

But at the same time, what if....

He sighed.

All he could feel at this moment was an anger because of the trust but also a doubt.

            I got out of the bathroom while drying my hair with a small towel. I saw Eunwoo holding my phone. "Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo turned and saw me. He quickly shifted his eyes away from me. He threw the phone lightly onto the bed and walked out of the room.

I frowned. Because he looked like he was mad at me.

What kind of suddenness was this?

I remembered him holding my phone and I looked at it.

What did he do with my phone?

I was dumbfounded and walked to take my phone.

I took my phone in my hand and slide up.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw the call history with Taehyung recently for about five minutes.

I started getting panicked. They must have been talking. It was fucking damn five minutes!

And Eunwoo looked angry. I slumped my butt on the corner of the bed. I buried my head in between my arms that were supported by my thighs.

"Fuck, it's so damn stressful" muttered me.

Taehyung was never a joke. He's very good at provoking people. What the fuck he had told Eunwoo that Eunwoo was so mad????!

Thinking of that made me want to scream out.

My chest was about to burst and I finally grumbled.

After that, I stared at my phone sharply. "Aish, this stupid motherfucker"

I gripped the phone tightly in my hand and went to open the door a little bit. I peeked in the living room.

I saw Eunwoo on the sofa. He was looking at TV, but obviously, he was not really watching the TV.

His facial expression clearly showed that he had things in his mind.

I closed the door. His face also told me my appearance would worsen the situation.

I leaned my back against the door. I bit my lips and pinched my eyes closed.

I was so done with all the problems in my life.

It's so fucking tiring!!!

I opened my eyes back and looked at the phone in my hand. Maybe if I knew what Taehyung told Eunwoo, I could at least fix it.

I made a call to Taehyung and pressed the phone against my ear.

I walked back and forth, waiting for him to pick up my call impatiently.

As soon as he picked it up, I quickly asked him, "What have you said to Eunwoo???".

"What?"

I clicked my tongue, "What have you said to Eunwoo??? What have you fucking told him??????"

"You want to know?" asked Taehyung.

I furrowed my eyebrows. This stupid motherfucker must be playing with me. "Tell me, motherfucker"

Taehyung smirked and chuckled in disbelief. It had been quite a long time since she didn't call him motherfucker. To him, it was not bad at all. It even sounded sexy to him. "Hmm.. I ain't going to tell you hun. It's your fault to leave your phone around. If you had your phone with you, this wouldn't be happening. Next time, be careful" said Taehyung and ended the call right away.

"Taehyung? Taehyung??"

"Yahhh!!!" I yelled in frustration.

I stared at the floor for a while. I guess there was nothing I could do except to talk to Eunwoo slowly.

But of course not now.

I slumped myself in the bed. I took a glance at the wall clock. It was about two hours more, I had to pick up Jihoon from school.

I sighed and closed my eyes. That thing still disturbed me. I needed to calm down.

Maybe it wasn't really a big matter. Sometimes, Taehyung just fucking talk bullshit and made people worried over unexisted things.

I let out another heavy breath. I convinced myself that it was not really a big matter. Moreover, Eunwoo didn't leave the house like he did before.

I opened my eyes, my sight was blurry.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body.

My eyes widened when I just remembered about Jihoon. I panicked and quickly looked at the wall clock.

I sighed in relief. I got half an hour more to go to his school. But still, the time was tight. I quickly got up and went to brush my teeth and watch my face.

After that, I looked at the doorway. My movement became slow despite how much I was in a hurry.

I opened the door a little bit and jerked my head. I saw Eunwoo was still sitting in the living room.

I pulled back my head inside. My hand still gripped the doorknob and I stared at my feet.

I could feel myself being scared to face him.

But Jihoon...

"Aish". I had to do it. I opened the door and walked out of the room.

I looked at Eunwoo. He wasn't looking at me and just watched the TV. A part of me said that he wasn't actually into the thing that he watched, he was just mad at me.

I ignored that feeling and walked past him to the main door.

Before I walked out of the door, I turned my head to look at him. He was ignoring me like I didn't exist.

Maybe he needed more time to make sense of what Taehyung had told him.

         As soon as y/n got out of the house, Eunwoo sighed.

What Taehyung said had his head haunted with a lot of questions.

Was y/n still not over with Taehyung? 

Was she really had done something like that?

He needed to confirm if Taehyung spoke the truth or if he just talked bullshit.

He quickly got up and went to the kitchen. He opened the drawer and looked for any pills.

The only pills he found were paracetamol and aspirin. They were just the medicine for the first aid supplies in the home.

He looked over at another compartment. There were no other pills in this kitchen. It was just paracetamol and aspirin again.

Eunwoo sighed.

What was he doing actually? Was the pills that Taehyung talked about really what he thought to be?

He narrowed his eyes, and tried recalling what Taehyung had told him.

Taehyung made it sound as if it was a very secret thing.

It should be in her safe place.

Eunwoo quickly went into the room and stood in front of her closet.

He rubbed his palm against his forehead. He felt it was wrong to lurk in her closet.

But he was so damn curious about what Taehyung had said about the pills.

He sighed and reached for the handle, he opened her closet.

He was hesitant but he had to do it anyway.

He started searching for any bottles of pills throughout the stack of her clothes.

He tried to do it carefully without messing up the arrangement.

After a while, he gave up and pulled out his arms off the stack.

He let out a sigh. Suddenly, he heard something drop off onto the floor and rolled, hitting his foot.

He looked down. His eyes flickered. A bottle of pills. It could be what he was looking for. He bent down and took it in his hand.

His hand was actually trembling.

He read the labels and his heart skipped a beat.

His lips parted away and his hand trembled even more that the bottle escaped his grip.

His legs weakened and he sat on the bed.

He pinched his eyes closed.

It was the damn birth control pills.

Disappointment ripped through him, leaving a gaping wound. The betrayal, from the one person he trusted completely, felt like a personal apocalypse.

"No way..." he was in denial and he shook his head  vigorously, then he growled.

After that, reality hit him, disappoitment washed him over, he buried his head in between his arms.

After a while, he lifted his head and his eyes caught at the bottle of pills on the floor.

So, it was more than just a kiss.

He scoffed and started laughing.

Sometimes, he could feel was stupid to give hope to a relationship that never existed.

The laughter started to bitter that tears began to well up in his eyes.

He was so fed up. Those five years, how could she never feel anything at all?

Or at least could she just consider his feelings?

How would he feel if she was being like this? Was she never thinking about that??!

He remembered she was looking so desperate and her eyes were in despair when the first time he met her.

Were those because of her ex?

But why did she go back to her ex and betrayed him!

Or what was she looking at actually? Was it because he was Kim Taehyung? A rich, handsome, and popular guy?

At this point, who was her? What kind of person was she?

She couldn't be a good person.

All these five years...

He recalled the look of her smile and how soft she spoke sometimes. She looked so innocent. But what with these attitudes?

Was she really innocent like how she looked?

Tears finally escaped his eyes. It felt like Deja Vu.

         I was in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Sometimes, I took a glance at my room.

Eunwoo was quiet today. I noticed it was after that phone call.

I sighed.

We were actually having a good time today, shopping the groceries together in the early morning.

What did he hear from Taehyung?

I put on the gloves and then lifted the hot pot from the stove onto the heat diffuser board on the dining table.

It smelled good and I smiled satisfiedly with my cook.

Even though I just cooked the simple chicken soup for today's dinner, I felt so proud of myself.

"Mom, it smells delicious," said Jihoon after sniffing the smell, then he climbed up to sit on the chair.

I was quite surprised because his small body popped out from nowhere.

Jihoon smiled excitedly and he already eyed the chicken soup.

I looked around to see any sign that Eunwoo would come here. There's none and I looked at Jihoon. "Where is Dad?"

"Dad went outside. He said he wanted to get some fresh air in front of our house" said Jihoon.

"Oh, Dad is outside?" asked me, pointing my thumb outside.

"Yes," said Jihoon.

Why didn't I realize he went outside?

"Okay," said me and took off the gloves. Then, I looked at Jihoon again.

"Jihoon, wait a little bit. Mom wants to go call father to eat together. Can you wait?"

He nodded, "Yes"

"And don't come near to this hot pot too, honey"

He nodded twice, "I know, mom"

"Okay, my smart son," said me and then walked outside.

My eyes were wildly looking for Eunwoo's figure.

I found him sitting on the grass in the compound. He was staring at his feet.

I sighed in relief because he was at least still here.

But he looked sad.

I felt very bad for him. I needed to talk to him. I needed to make it clear.

I walked towards him. "Eunwoo"

Eunwoo was startled when he heard Y/n's voice from his back.

He turned his head to her and then back to forward.

I felt ignored. Obviously, he was like this because of me.

We really needed to talk.

I sat on the grass beside him and looked at him. But still, he didn't even look at me.

I put my hand onto him to get his attention but in an instant, he pulled his hand off me. He also pulled his face away from me too.

"Eunwoo, I know you talked to Taehyung in the evening. And you've been acting cold to me since that. What did he tell you? Let's make it clear now"

He didn't say anything even though I was waiting for him.

I held his arm, "Eunwoo"

He pulled his arm off my grip and looked at me with furrowed brows. "Don't touch me. I am disgusted" said him.

My eyes widened in shock.

He never said such a thing to me. And those eyes, he never looked at me like that. As I was a disgusting creature.

***

-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7K 162 26
Jungkook X Yn Be a good boy you be a good girl.... Leave me please (I have family) shut up FAMILY (devil smile).. Make love with me no,never... Th...
26.8K 713 23
As an up and coming music producer, Y/N has actually done fairly well for herself in the industry. All though left without credit most of the time, s...
54.4K 2.1K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
I Wanna Die Від Lets fantasize

Детективи / Трилер

25.4K 3.1K 34
Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. It's only after losing her last hope in l...