Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 60: Rumor

1.7K 80 34
By Rieysha

Taehyung was very curious about who Nara was after reading Jimin's text. He pulled down the notification box and scrolled for messages from Nara.

He opened it and read it.

Taehyung: Hello, Nara-ssi. I am Taehyung BTS. I got your number from Jimin because I want to know you. You're so talented, so... Ah, I'm your fan! Hehe.

Nara: Hello, Taehyung sunbaenim. Sorry for the late reply. I was eating just now. 🙇‍

Nara: I would love to know you too 😊

"What the heck?" Taehyung said under his breath. Since when did he send her a message like this?

And even if pursued a girl, this was not his style at all.

"Ah, stupid Jimin. Fuck it" said him and made a call to Jimin right away.

"Oh, Tae"

"Yah! The fuck you're doing?!"

Jimin was shocked when Taehyung suddenly yelled at him. He placed his hand on his chest with his eyes widened. "Yah, Taehyung, what's wrong? What did I do?"

"That Nara thing. The fuck?"

"Ohh" Jimin understood what he yelled about. But why was he mad tho? It was not his fault. "But why the fuck do you yell at me? Don't tell me you don't remember anything from last night"

Taehyung frowned. He started to question himself if something happened involving Nara that he didn't remember. He started to stress his brain to remember.

"Yah, you're the one who agreed to try her. I was just helping"

There was no answer from Taehyung

"Yah, do you even remember?"

"No"

Jimin sighed out. He was too lazy to explain again. Moreover, Taehyung had killed his excitement because he expected there was already something happening between them. "Nara. A rising idol I told you. She looked like y/n"

"So?"

"So, move on, you punk. Just give it a try, you will like her"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. To him, it's sickening and cringe.

"Her name is Kang Nara from Rubies girl group. She's so cute. Just give it a try. I am serious, Taehyung-ah"

"I am driving now, talk to you later," said Taehyung wanting to end the phone call as he started getting dizzy with this matter.

He hung up and put his phone aside. It's not a big deal. He just had to ignore it like nothing happened.

The road was getting familiar and I knew I was about to reach home in minutes.

I looked at Jihoon. He was sleeping with his head on my lap. I smoothed his hair and then I intertwined my hand with his.

I actually was so nervous. I didn't think everything was going to be like before.

I caused a problem...

Eunwoo confessed to me...

For sure it's not going to be the same.

The bus stopped and my body rocked backward.

I quickly turned to look out the window.

It is Ulsan's bus station.

My palm started to sweat. I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

I took time to calm my mind. There were just a lot of possibilities that I created in my mind that set my nerves.

After a while, while waiting for some people to get off, I pulled Jihoon in my embrace and then I got up while carrying him in my arms.

I went down the bus stairs and looked forward, I saw Eunwoo.

I was frozen for a moment.

His eyes met mine. His eyes were so soft, as I was staring into glass.

As he walked towards me, I started walking to him.

Then, he took Jihoon from my arms.

I looked at him and then looked away. I rubbed my hands together.

I felt awkward, to be honest. The cold of this awkwardness was perpetual.

Eunwoo looked at her frank face and her arse. He saw the awkwardness and said, "Let's get your bag" said him and walked towards the bus locker.

"Y-yeah, sure," said me and followed him from behind.

Taehyung sat on the floor in the corner of his group's room. He had so much on his mind.

He was also nervous about his first public appearance after months on hiatus.

Jimin spotted Taehyung. Taehyung was looking to isolate himself from the rest.

"Yah, lonely punk," said Jimin and got Taehyung startled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin.

Jimin squatted in front of him. "What's wrong with you? Cheer up" said Jimin and shook Taehyung's shoulders.

"Yah, go away. I don't have a mood" said Taehyung without even looking at Jimin.

Jimin sat down on the floor with him as he wanted to keep a long conversation with Taehyung.

"Is it about y/n again? What really happened?" asked Jimin.

"Even if you know, you won't be any help"

Jimin shoved his fist at Taehyung's chest. "Yahhh"

Taehyung still looked away and Jimin just stared at him for a while. Jimin still wasn't satisfied.

"Rubies is going to perform today," said Jimin and smiled.

Taehyung turned his face at Jimin and frowned. "So what? What do they have to do with me?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing. I'm just telling you. Why are you so mad?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jimin still stayed there with him.

Afterward, Taehyung turned his head at Jimin and looked as if he had a question. "Is it okay if I claim full custody of Jihoon?"

"Full custody? But doesn't the kid need the most is his mother? I'm just afraid it will be bad for Jihoon" said Jimin and he started being serious.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh.

Jimin squeezed Taehyung's shoulder. "Yah, I understand what you feel now. But just move on, please. Please don't do this to yourself"

"How the hell is this about moving on? Jihoon is my son. My blood. My descendant"

"I know, I know, I know. You still can meet him, right? And what is your purpose in claiming custody?"

"Well, just. It's not enough just to see him. I want to be the one who had him schooled. I want to choose what kind of education for him and I want to see him growing up in my home. It doesn't feel like I have a son if he is away from me and I only had 2 times per month to see him. It's so unfair" said Taehyung.

"I understand. But what about her? She's the mother. She had raised him. I think she would lose her sanity if she lost the custody"

"Who cares about her?"

"Yah, Taehyung-ah. Get your senses. You've been emotional lately. What the hell happened? Did she push away when you wanted to have that thing?" asked Jimin, remembering that Taehyung started acting broken when he came to drink at his home. And he saw the claw on his shoulder like it was from the sexual activity.

"What thing?"

"Well that thing"

"What??" Taehyung was really clueless.

Jimin peeped to the left and right and then looked at Taehyung. "Sex," said Jimin slowly, almost mouthed.

Taehyung threw a light fist at Jimin's chest. "The fuck? You're crazy"

"Then, what the fuck???"

"She wanted to end with me, that's all," said Taehyung and got up.

Jimin looked up at him. "That's a sign to move on. There is no future for both of you anyway. Look at the bright side, Taehyung-ah"

"Whatever", said Taehyung, deciding to ignore Jimin because he knew nothing. Then, he started to walk out.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Restroom"

Taehyung got out of the room and closed the door. He let out a heavy sigh. Then, he walked to the restroom.

"Sunbae-nim" Taehyung heard a female voice from his back but he chose to ignore it because wasn't sure who she was calling.

"Taehyung Sunbaenim!"

Taehyung stopped and turned back. His eyes flickered when he saw that girl.

The girl walked to him with a heavy breath because he walked way too fast.

She took several deep breaths and looked at Taehyung with a bright smile. "Sunbae, I'm sorry that I didn't reply to you early at that time. Are you mad at me? Because you ignore me" said Nara.

Taehyung studied Nara's face. How could she look so much like y/n? Even her hairstyle was similar to y/n.

"Sunbae?" Nara called him because he seemed to be lost in his mind and didn't pay attention to what she had said.

Taehyung was startled and he shook his head. "Ah ,that....No. I was busy at that time. And I just forgot to reply to you. I'm sorry" said him.

"Oh I see. Sunbae, actually I'm your fan! I became an idol because of you".

"Oh....Really?" asked Taehyung and he scratched his temple slightly.

She nodded excitedly. "Yep. I debuted last year. But we both always have different promotion times. And this year, you're on hiatus a lot. So.. Yeah"

"Oh... Anyways congratulations on your debut. I hope it's not too late" said Taehyung, because he didn't know what to talk about.

Nara bowed slightly to him, "Thank you, sunbaenim"

Taehyung respectfully bowed back to her. "You're welcome..." he paused, trying to remember her name. "Na..ra-ssi" said him and smiled back at her.

"Ah sunbaenim, you can just call me, Nara. Please don't use honorific with me"

"Oh, okay... Nara"

"Sunbae, what about you?"

Taehyung cocked his brow at her.

She saw he was clueless about her question and she explained, "I mean, wh-what you want me to call you. What comforts you" said Nara. She was actually very nervous about talking to him.

And the fact that he was more handsome personally just made her more nervous.

"Anything you want. It's fine to call me oppa too" said him without honorific causing her to be more fluttered.

"Ah, then, I'll just call you oppa," said her and pulled a wide smile.

It was a tremulous smile she gave him that reached the deepest of her eyes.

His heart skipped a beat because he could see y/n in her.

"Oppa, do you play PUBG?"

"Yes," said Taehyung.

"Can I have your ID?" said her and whipped out her phone.

"Yes. It's Y/NTae5991"

She typed and then nodded, "Okay, I have sent you a friend request. My username is Narrrie. Please accept it later," said her.

"Okay"

She realized sometimes his eyes locked to hers like he was mesmerized.

"Nara-ah!"

Nara turned back and saw Rania, her groupmate.

"Haesu unnie is looking for you," said Rania.

"Okay, okay, wait a minute," said Nara and turned to Taehyung.

Then, she looked at the clock on her phone "Oppa, my performance is about 10 minutes more. Please look forward to it"

"Sure, good luck"

"Wait oppa, one more thing. I'm quite anxious because you're here. And it's my first time performing that you're here"

Taehyung let out a little laughter. "Why is it because of me?"

"Because you're my idol, oppa-ah"

___

I just grilled some hotdogs on the stove for breakfast. It had been two weeks, I was at home. Eunwoo and I, both acted like nothing happened and we continued our lives like usual. About his confession, I still didn't answer him. I just needed more time to figure out my feelings.

And also since then, Taehyung hadn't contacted me anymore. I wondered if he was still heartbroken. And I also wondered what happened to his plan to claim full custody over me? He really disappeared like dust. And it's just so weird.

I know it's good but it's weird.

While waiting for the hotdog to be cooked, I opened my phone and scrolled for news and viral stuff to distract myself from thinking about the nonsense thing.

My hand froze at one news. My lips parted away. I didn't read wrong, right?

'Media caught Taehyung BTS and Nara Rubies went out to the cafe together'

I looked at the dark, quite blurry photo of them that the media released.

I stared at the male figure. I knew his body, his figure, his face, it was just really him.

No wonder he didn't call me anymore. He was busy pursuing another girl.

But did it mean he just moved on from me?

Why did I feel so uneasy and disappointed?

Was it good that he finally moved on? His obsession with me was finally over. Weren't all those good? But why did I feel this way?

I looked at the girl in the photo.

Was she so beautiful?

It's dark and blurry here. I read her name again to search it on Google for better photos of her.

"Mom!" Jihoon called me excitedly and caused me to stop what I was about to do.

"Oh Jihoon," said me and then I started to smell the burning smell. I remembered about my hotdogs and I gasped, "Yahh, no". I quickly turned off the stove and flipped the hotdogs with the food tong.

I sighed out, it's just burning a little bit. But still, it's edible.

"Jihoon, goodbye," said me and waved at him, sending him off to the class.

"Yes, mom, goodbye too," said Jihoon while waving his hand back at me.

As soon as he went into the class, my smile disappeared. I just felt exhausted today. It's still morning and I don't know what I did but I just felt so exhausted.

I started to hear the mothers gossiping. It was about Taehyung.

"Omo, have you heard about Taehyung BTS? He was caught dating a rookie girl group member"

"Yeah, yeah. Rubies. The hottest member. They look good together, to be honest"

"Omo, isn't the age gap too far then?"

"No, it's only by eight years. I think it's fine"

"But, isn't Taehyung already having a son? Weird"

"Yes, he is. But we never heard about him getting married. And he just knew after five years that he had a son. I think both parties already live their own lives''

I eavesdropped on them. He just got caught going to a cafe with a girl. It's never about dating. What's wrong with all of them?

By the way, I swear to God I just felt bad for his agency. This guy kept causing rumors and scandal.

Taehyung looked at his phone. It rang in his hand. The phone screen showed it was his mother.

He took the call.

"Taehyung, what's with the new girl? I thought you were with y/n. What's wrong with you?" asked Jieun. She sounded angry.

"Mom, calm down. I was trying to be with her but she already rejected me"

"She rejected you?"

"Um, I asked to marry her many times. But she didn't want to. And we just ended like that" said Taehyung.

"Even though she rejected you, you should wait"

"What do you mean, mom?"

"Yah, you already have a scandal about having a son. Now, a dating scandal?? Are you out of your mind? People would say I raise a flirty, playboy son"

"Mom, relax. It's not yet a dating scandal. What if I just hang out with my friend? Moreover, it's only once. The media doesn't make sense" said Taehyung.

"Media doesn't make sense? Why don't you confirm yourself what it is to me?"

That hit Taehyung straight.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" asked Jieun.

"Mom, just let my agency handle it. I will assure the public, that we're just friends. So, don't worry, okay? Bye Mom" said Taehyung and hung up the call.

Taehyung pinched his eyes closed. He didn't know whether he made the right choice right now.

He felt like gambled sometimes.

He opened his eyes when the phone rang again.

"Aishh" he sighed. It must be his mother again.

He looked at the phone screen and to his surprise, it was y/n instead.

He cleared his throat and took the call.

He expected her to talk first but she was quiet even though she called first.

"What do you want?" asked Taehyung.

Why did I get so nervous? "Well, I call you to ask about your visitation rights. Don't you want to come this week?"

Taehyung scoffed, "It's only early months now. Didn't you tell me you want it to be at two last weeks of this month?"

The way he talked sounded as if I had a hidden intention for him. "Yah, Jihoon wants to see you, that's why I call you now. If you don't want, forget it"

"Just admit my new scandal triggers you. Don't use Jihoon as an excuse again. Poor my baby, keep being used by you"

I bit my lowered lips. Now I regret calling him. "Yah, what thing I have to trigger about? Good for you that you can start living a life now after your stupid obsession. And good for me that I don't need to face your horniness and your weird attitude anymore"

"Oh really? But that all long explanation sounds a jealous"

"You're so ridiculous. Why would I be jealous? Forget it, if you don't want to see Jihoon, then bye"

"Wait, y/n. I'll be going to see Jihoon. And totally" he paused, "Not you" teased him.

I frowned. This guy had boiled my blood to the maximum. I turned off the call right away. I clenched my hands and grumbled.

I swear to God, I just called him for Jihoon's matter. What else the fuck he think?

He was always full of himself!

I didn't give a fuck about whoever he wanted to date.

I knew he couldn't keep that dick in his pants anyways!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4K 10
A normal 20 Year girl who doesn't even know about this cruel world what happen if she met a dangerous mafia who rule over the world she become a obse...
14.8K 606 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...
565K 19.3K 61
A man of age 26 a mafia leader of world fallen in love with unexpected common girl and got obsessed with her.He proposed her but she don't like him...
127K 4.5K 17
Being forced to marry to the soon to be CEO, Kim Taehyung, by her own toxic parents. But both of them ended up signing a contract of three years. Y/n...