DEBUT OR DIE FANFIC | TESTAR...

By AyinneEiram

Collection of one-shot stories featuring Testa | TeStar | Debut or Die cast members. Park Moondae, Seon Ahye... More

Ryu Gunwoo, Park Moondae of TeStar
Moondae and Cheongryeo ?? | TeStar and VTIC
Shut Up - Park Moondae TeSTAR
Date Who? | Park Moondae TeStar
More than That | Kim Raebin and Cha Eugene TeStar
I am Happy | Seon Ahyeon TeStar
A Simple Guy | Cha Eugene TeStar
Where I Belong | Lee 'Keun' Sejin TeStar
Same Age Group TeStar | Animals version
Eugene is Eugene | Kim Raebin TeStar
Please Wake Up | Ryu Cheongwoo TeStar
Kong's Mom and Dad
Hyung is the Best!
If TeSTAR didn't meet TeSTAR - Ryu Gunwoo and Seon Ahyeon
If TeSTAR didn't Meet TeStar - Ryu Gunwoo and Lee 'Keun' Sejin
Hit It With An Arrow
Moondae's Apple - Cheongwoo Hyung is so Strong!
The Music I Want To Hear - Cha Eugene and Kim Raebin
Pungsan Ryu Clan Reunion! - Ryu Gunwoo and Ryu Cheongwoo
The Ten MIllion Child Actor - Bae Sejin
Same Age Group WeTube Live - The Fandom's Ships
Kiss or Die - TeStar Park Moondae Chapter 1: Status Abnormality
Kiss or Die - TeStar Park Moondae Chapter 2: Keun Sejin Will Help You
Kiss or Die - TeStar Park Moondae Chapter 3: Ahyeon Is Here To Help
Kiss or Die - TeStar Park Moondae Chapter 4: Cheongryeo, You Bastard!
Will You Die For Me? - TeStar Moondae and Keun Sejin WeTube Live!
SNS from Another World - Ryu Gunwoo | Park Moondae of TeSTAR
SNS from Another World Last Chapter - Ryu Gunwoo | Park Moondae of TeSTAR
Moondae's Mukbang Ssambap
My Hubae Is Live Streaming - VTIC Cheongryeo & TeSTAR Park Moondae
Please Don't Forget Me: If Lee 'Keun' Sejin Is Gone
Please Don't Forget Me: If Bae Sejin Is Gone
Please Don't Forget Me: If Ryu Cheongwoo is Gone
Please Don't Forget Me: If Cha Eugene Is Gone
Please Don't Forget Me: If Ahyeon is Gone
Please Don't Forget Me: If Kim Raebin Is Gone
Moondae's Sunbae is Invisible - VTIC Cheongryeo and TeStar Park Moondae.
Moondae Is Not A Good Actor
My Hubae is a Monster - TeSTAR Moondae and VTIC Cheongryeo
I Won't Let You Die! Hyung! - TeStar Park Moondae & Original Park Moondae
Moondae, You Have A Baby?! : Chapter 1 - Who Is This Kiddo?
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 2 - Now What?
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 3 - Isn't He Cute?
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 4 - Moondaeddy
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 5 - Jaehyoung or Cheongryeyoung??
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 6- Where Did You Go?!
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 7- Will He Stay?!
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 8- I Can't
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 9- Oh No...
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 10- Play Time??
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 11- Jelly Jealous
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 12- Call My Name
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 13- Too Much
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 14- Jaehyun Cried??
Moondae, You Have A Baby?!: Chapter 15- Jaehyun not Jaehyoung's POV [Last]
Who Will Cook?!! - Seon Ahyeon Birthday Special
What If It Fall? - TeStar Park Moondae

If It Is You - Cheongryeo and Judan

288 9 0
By AyinneEiram

"We will win"

No matter what he says, it always do come true. No matter what he do, he always makes the group to higher level. If you would ask anyone of the group members of VTIC, everyone will admit one thing.

Their leader, Cheongryeo, is a monster talent. 

He is a best leader who knows what he is doing. Cheongryeo is the idol of all times. Enough to be even called as the incarnation of an idol.

VTIC Cheongryeo, no one can replace him.

"Jaehyun? What do you mean?"

"Isn't he staying up all night this time again?"

After they all made a comeback just as soon as they get discharged in the army, one can tell that the VTIC is still on rise. 

But if it would be compared to their junior, indeed, the lost. Their junior, the TeStar just ranked no. 1 in the billboards. 

Are they sad? A bit. To taste defeat, it was their first time. 

After all, cheongryeo is always doing his best to lead the team in only one place, the top. 

It was their first defeat but somehow, they all can tell thag it doesn't sound as bad as it is. 

They know they can still surpass their limits. Because they are VTIC. 

But even after numbers of winnings and unfailing name rising, some of the members could not help but be worried.

Jaehyun.

Their leader is not in the best shape.

Why so?

Is he sick? No. 

It was kongi.

"He visit the vet. You don't have to worry, chaeyul"

" I know i know but, somehow... Even if i tell him to take care of himself, which i know i wouldn't do, i know he would not listen to me"

Closing the book he is reading, Judan knew the worries of his friend. After all, even Shinoh can tell how worried Jaehyun is for kongi.

"Can you... Talk to him? Judan, try to convince him..."

Chaeyul pleaded, he can't even sleep because of his worries. 

'It is not like anything would be different if it was you or me who talk to him... '

Always preparing for the worst, Judan din not build any expectations in anything he do. Always thinking of the far worst to come in any situation.

'He would probably just think of me as an air or even glare at me for not minding my own business. But... Hah'

Looking at the guy who looks like he would see the world collapsing, Judan decided to do what he can. 

'It is not like it would be bad to try. But honestly, Moondae hubae got the highest probability of making Jaehyun rest even for a bit'

Thinking about the good relationship between the two, he somewhat had a bitter smile on his lips without even realizing.

Walking to the very spot where Jaehyun and Kongi can be seen, he stood their and watch the scene.

Cheongryeo holding the fur of the dog who is currently sleeping in his comfortable binny. But still, the man beside him won't leave his eyes off the dog.

"Jaehyun"

He mutter. Trying to call cheongryeo's attention.

But just as he thought, he did not say any words.

"You should sleep too. Don't you think so?"

He knew Cheongryeo knows what the best thing to do in every situation. He is like a super human who can act so wisely at all time.  But somehow, he can be s normal human being too.

Specially when it concerns his dog, kongi.

Kongi is the  most special family cheongryeo have. 

Everyone knows it. 

"I can't"

'There is two reason why he can't sleep. One is most likely because he does not want kongi to wake up in a bad shape and wants to attend to him right away. And second is he can't sleep out of his worries. Either of the case, it is not good'

Judan open his mouth and tries to say something.

"I know we already finished our schedules and activities but you should still watch your health. You are our leader"

Silence filled the room for some time. It makes Judan want to be buried under the tiled floor. He knew it. Things would turn out like this. 

He will just act as if nothing happened. But...

"I can't sleep"

'Insomnia'

Judan open his mouth and then close it again. He can't seem to find the right words to say at that time. Letting out a small sigh, he put down his book and pick up the pillow near him.

"I will watch for Kongi. Try to sleep"

Offering the pillow to cheongryeo, the said guy look at it and stare back ot judan.

'Hah, i knew this woudl happen... I should have just mind my own business -'

But to his surprise, Jaehyun accepted it.

"....?!"

"Okay"

He said nothing else but an agreement in what he just said. Somehow, Judan find it surprising.

Jaehyun stroke kongi's fur one last time before laying down in the sofa to sleep.

Judan watch it and sat beside kongi. He unconsciously pat kongi who was surprised for a bit but slowly turn back sleeping comfortably.

Silence.

It was like that as no one speaks. It was until Jaehyun break it.

"You can sing"

He mumbled.

"??"

Judan can't quite understand why such word would exit their leader's mouth.

'Does he want me to sing? '

"Kong loves to listen in good music"

He added.

Judan, with somewhat confused look, asked.

"Shall i sing?"

"... Do what you want"

It is not like he was tasked to sing since cheongryeo give him an option but honestly, for judan, it feels like it was more of an order.

Not minding whether he sing or not, judan just let a small glamce before opening his mouth.

"Just one..."

The beautiful voice of judan filled the room. It was soft yet... Calming. Different from the dark and gloomy tone that Leti would always prepare.

Somehow, Jaehyun listen to it comfortably. As if remembering something from the distant past.

Judan quietly fulfill the song with somewhat happy tone as he can tell its been a long time since he sand that lullaby.

Kongi, he is sleeping soundly. Maybe he did like the song judan just sang. But when judan turn to look ay the other guy, he too is also sleeping soundly. His breathing was now even.

A small smile escaped Judan's lips.

He knew Cheongryeo is always doing his best, that is the kind of guy he is. That is just so cheongryeo. He is strong, he is perfect in any ways. He is amazing and a capable guy. But still, he is just jaehyun. He is not a super human. He is not a robot. He is not always perfect. He... He is just simply a guy who can also feel worries. Who can feel bad, who can feel sad... He too needs time to rest.

"Maybe it would be good it you would take care of yourself more... "

He know that jeahy6is doing that but, kongi, the precious family cheongryeo have is one of the variables that shakes cheongryeo's mind.

It was nice to see him be like a human like what he is, instead of working like a robot who always wants to win. But Judan knew that it is better if he will live healthy for s long time.

Not because he is the leader of VTIC and no one can replace him but simply because Jaehyun deserves to.

Continuing the lullaby, Judan was quite happy to do so. Little did he know, Chaeyul and Shinoh was there, watching the very scene unfold in front of their eyes.

"It was the right thing to push Judan to do it"

" You ate right. If it was any of us two, Jaehyun is probably awake even now"

Giggling together, there was a relief in their voice. Chaeyul smiled and replied to someone.

Chaeyul: moondae, it worked! Thank you!

And the one that received the message smiled a bit as he finish the glass of water he is drinking.

"Mundaemundae, why are you smiling alone? Have you gone mad already? "

Glaring at Keun sejin who was teasing him, he heard the chuckled of that man.

'but i am glad the problem was solved' he thought to himself.

Indeed, the problem was solved but yet another problem occurs just after that.

THOLIC Ha JinTae: Judan, i saw your pictures. Was it scripted? It turns out fine. Good shot.

Closing his eyes as he read the message of his senior, Judan then look at chaeyul. The main culprit of that post that was circulating.

"Chaeyul... What is that?"

"Oh it was cute right?" He mumbled as he bit the bread toast in his mouth.

"You didn't even ask for permission to post it... How could you-"

Surprised, chaeyul immediately replied.

"Oh don't worry, Jaehyun approved!"

He giggled. And there, Judan wss even more confused.

"Huh?"

Looking at the said guy, he is playing with Kongi as if he hesrd nothing.

'why would he...'

Looking back st the photo posted by chaeyul, shinoh gave him a toast bread.

"Want some?"

But his eyes was focused to the photo of him sleeping soundly hugging kongi while Jaehyun was on the other side touching kongi's hand while sleeping.

-end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 8 10
Hello! This is a new book being PUBLISHED! only for oneshots! it would be fun to read! every member will be focused particularly! Maybe not regularly...
6.3K 172 25
Continued from my old account
451 23 5
One-Shots for Txtzy!
1.2K 279 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. πŸ’œ Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...