My bestfriends sister (part2)

By yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? More

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Act right
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Baby shower

2.9K 91 195
By yanna202016

Taliece (19)
Thursday February 29th

My baby shower is in two days and I had to book my girl Moriah to get my nails together. I booked her mid afternoon so she was fresh off her break when she did my nails. I haven't seen her in so long. We got a lot of catching up to do.

"Hey" I greeted with a smile and a wave walking into her new shop. I loved the look it was really really nice.

"Heyy come sit so we can talk and get straight to it" she smiled back.

I walked over sitting my bag down on the floor and getting comfortable in my seat. I loved that she was happy and glowing.

"How's life been? How's the baby?" I asked.

"Life's been getting better"

"You just had a baby I would hope so"

"Yea but my pregnancy wasn't the best experience and I'm just getting out of a relationship and moo..." she spoke then cut her sentence short. "I'm babbling too much about myself. How's everything going for you?"

"I'm not having the best pregnancy myself but I'm starting to enjoy it though" I shrugged relating to her.

"I can't believe you're really having a baby. Is the dad excited?" She asked with a smile.

"The dad is Taz and yes he's very excited" I blurted out a little above a mumble.

"Wait what?" She gasped in shock.

"You didn't read the name on the invitation?"

"I skipped over the name and just read the information. Oh my gosh I'm lowkey happy for you"

"Thank you. Did you think about going?" I asked.

"I'll show up for a little I don't want it to be too weird with me and your brother being in the same room"

"You had every right to break up with him so I don't know why he's mad at you" I shrugged shaking my head. Mookie can't be mad at nobody but himself.

"Girl it's not even just that. Your brother kind of ghosted me and I don't know why so this would be the first time I've been around him or seen him in a year." She explained. Sounds about black.

"I've been living under a rock" I laughed a little . I'm clueless af.

"Girl me too. What are you having?" She asked changing the subject.

"A boy. You don't have to bring anything if you don't want to"

"I'm gonna bring something most definitely. I really can't believe you're having a baby"

"What did you name her? Like her full name?" I asked referring to her daughter.

"I gave her my last name but her name is Sarai Brielle Garrison" she answered with passion. I love that for her

"That's smart. Your baby daddy must not be shit"

"He's your brother..." she mumbled looking closely at my nails to prevent eye contact.

I didn't pay what she said any mind. It took me a few seconds to register what she said and then it clicked. Mokani has a baby??

"Woah... my brother abandoned his baby? That's not like him at all"

"He doesn't know" she mumbled. I could feel her hands shaking.

"What do you mean?"

"Can you keep this between me and you please? Only Taz knows and I feel like shit sitting here not telling you. It has to stay between us" she sighed.

"I won't say anything and that's on my son"

" me and Mookie rekindled a friendship for a few months. I wanted to be in a relationship but he didn't want that and I'm guessing it became too much for him to handle. Sorry if it's too much information but we had sex here and there and his communication started to slack. We had sex Christmas night and he ghosted me after that. I found out I was pregnant a month later but he stopped answering the phone and text and then my pregnancy started to become high risk and it was just alot going on. I wanted to tell him I did but I don't know. Taz knows and he's met her but I'm eventually am going to have to tell your brother" she explained and I felt so bad that she had to experience that while pregnant.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. If I can help in any way to make it easier for you to tell Mookie just let me know." I sympathized with her.

"If you can make any interaction between us easy for me, that'll help me build up the courage to have a sit down"

"I can do that" I nodded in agreement.

For the rest of the appointment we just had a girl talk. She did her big one with my nails per usual.

"I love them you eat every-time" I cooed admiring my nails.

"You know imma always do my big one" she said with confidence.

"Periodt. How much do I owe you?"

"It's discounted just give me $100" she shrugged. Tuh that's a deal.

"You sure?"

"Yea girl it's fine" she smiled doing that little hand swipe thing when you would ask if a person is you know...

"Ok. See you Saturday?"

"Yes ma'am" she nodded.

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door to my car. I was trying to enjoy my music but Taz called me antagonizing me and shit.

"Where you going?" He questioned putting his into the camera. I could see that tiny ass brain he had in that big ass head of his.

"That's not how you answer the phone." I mugged. He ain't say hi or nothing just straight get to questioning me.

"What's up baby momma where you going?"

"Home" I quickly answered with annoyance.

"Did you eat?" He asked. Why he in my business?

"No"

"Why?" He questioned with an attitude.

"Because I'm not hungry?" I answered.

"You not hungry or you don't feel like spending your money to buy food?"

"The second one" I mumbled playing with my fingers. He starting to make me feel bad.

"See this what I be talking about. You playing go feed my fucking son" he huffed yelling at me but not really yelling at me.

I broke down crying because why are you yelling at me? You know I'm hungry but instead of sending me money to feed me you yell at me.

"I am when I get home" I cried wiping the tears from my face.

"No you're not and fuck is you crying for?" He questioned mugging the phone.

"Because I'm hungry and you're yelling at me"

"Mcht. What you want to eat?" He huffed poking his lips to the side.

"Tropical smoothie cafe" I sniffled.

"Ard. When I'm done imma bring it to you"

"Ok. What are you doing and how long is it gonna take?" I asked and the phone got quiet.

"I can't tell you that but I'm almost done"

"Who that? Is that my baby momma?" Lo said in the background.

"Back tf up you fucking confused carpet muncher" Taz snapped pushing her away. I could they were tussling because the camera kept moving every way but still.

"Hey bestie" Mar waved once Taz got a good grip on the phone

"Hello" I waved back.

"Cash speak" Mar said sucking teeth and tapping him in the middle of his chest with the back of his hand.

"That's my sister?" Mookie asked from a distance.

"Yea" Taz nodded looking back at him.

"Tally?" Mookie spoke pulling the camera towards him.

"Yes"

" hi" he smiled.

"Anyways" I laughed rolling my eyes. They are so damn chaotic.

"Let me see your nails" he insisted.

I flipped the camera putting my hand into view. Each side said something different so I showed both of my hands. I really liked them.

"They hard. You tryna wrap them around something" Taz complimented with a smirk.

"Nigga" Mookie huffed slapping him in the back of his head.

"Fuck you hit me for?" He hissed in pain.

"Bro I'm standing right here"

"So?" Taz shrugged off.

"You gonna make cash mad stop flirting with his crush" Mar instigated laughing. If he don't shut his big ass up.

"Shut yo big ass up" cash mugged.

"He a hater frl" mar sighed.

"I'm gonna go yall interrupting my music." I dismissed trying not to laugh.

"Ard be safe imma see you later" Taz said

"Ok."

" I love you Taliece" Mookie yelled out.

"I love you too mokani" I responded and hung up.

I made my way home safely parking in the driveway. I had some time before I had to get Meya from the bus stop. I jumped in the shower for a few minutes washing up real good. I got out and went into my room getting dressed putting on a pair of shorts and a big tshirt. I was hungry and the thought of waiting for Taz to bring me my mf food was making me mad so slept it off.

"Get up" Taz demanded shoving me awake.

"Don't do that" I whined struggling to open my eyes.

"Huh" he replied handing me a big of food. My eyes shit open quick.

"Thank you...did you get the right stuff? You didn't ask what I wanted from there" I questioned pulling my food out of the bag.

"A buffalo chicken wrap with a side of extra ranch and a sunshine smoothie. I know you" he nodded moving his head side to side as he took a sip of my smoothie

"Mhm. Thank you again"

"Can I get a bite?" He asked poking his lip out. Why didn't he get his own fucking food?

"No. I don't know where your mouth has been"

"Nothing but my toothbrush. I've been handling business all day"

"So why didn't you stop and get food?" I asked.

"I couldn't. Shit was too hot... I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you. Giving up too much information" he huffed sucking his teeth at me

"Here boy" I mugged huffing at him. He did all that complaining about me eating but trying to eat my food instead.

He slid his hoodie and pants off leaving himself in nothing but a wife beater shorts and socks. He better fucking have out there doing illegal activities and then crawling in my bed. I should make him go take a fucking shower. He crawled in my bed on the other side taking a big fat ass bite out of my wrap. Greedy fat bitch.

"You get on my nerves" I sighed shaking my head. I grabbed my smoothie from off my nightstand and took a long sip of it

"How my son treating you?" He questioned rubbing on my belly.

"He'll kick here and there but nothing too crazy." I answered shortly feeling him give me a roundhouse kick to the rib. "Here go his heavy foot ass now"

"Let me feel" he smiled gently placing his hand on my stomach. "Ion feel shit."

"Oouu right here" I hissed replacing his hand onto the area the baby was kicking.

He was so amazed by the feeling and it brought some warmth to my heart. Just looking at him talking to my stomach and feeling every kick his son gave me made me smile. He's gonna be a good dad.... I hope.

Saturday March 2nd

I got myself together to head to my baby shower. I was riding with Jay so I didn't have to drive and everyone can be waiting on me because I am the show.

(Her dress is a light blue)

When I arrived to my baby shower I was gagged. I loved the theme and it was just amazing. Tati did her thing fr fr. I did my rounds on saying hi to all my family and Taz Tati and Mookie friends because I don't have any. I wasn't gonna pay marsh any damn mind. Today is about my son.

"You're not gonna speak to me?" I asked walking up to Taz at the table he sat at with magician.

"You was saying hi to everybody I ain't get a chance too" he shrugged off lying. He looked dead at me when I came in.

"Well I'm not now"

"Mcht. Wassup yo" he huffed with an attitude giving me a side hug.

"Wassup yo?" I repeated. Fuck is he being weird for?

"Can I get the parents to their correct seating please?" Tati announced on the microphone. The last time she had the mic in her hand shit went left.

I walked up to the front and sat down at the designated chair Tati had for us. Taz didn't move which was pissing me off because why start acting funny now?

"If I gotta repeat myself we gonna have issuuuueeess" Tati dragged out.

Amylis got up from his seat with an attitude rolling his head. I don't even want him around me anymore cuz wtf?

"Do I gotta sit here?" He asked.

"Uh yes this is the seats for the parents why tf are you sitting in the crowd?" Tati answered on the mic. Time to take it from her already.

"Pull up a chair for marsh then" he demanded.

"I'll spit on that hoe she's good where she's at" Tati said loud on the mic and you could hear some laughter mainly coming from Wyllo and Mar.

"Tati!" I shouted. That was rude.

"What?... I'm sorry. No this isn't martins baby shower this is for yall two." Tati smiled and walked off.

Taz ignored my presence and started to scroll on his phone. I'm already emotional and he's gonna make my emotions run high and my make up is gonna be ruined because I'm going to be crying and shit is not going to be good.

"Can we take some pictures please?" I asked politely. I was trying to stay in good spirits.

He looked at me then let out a deep huff. "Come on"

We both got up and walked over to the teddy bear background to get a few pictures. He acting like I stink or something. He don't wanna be too close to me he don't wanna act like we get along shit is just weird. I picked up his hand and placed it on my belly giving the camera man a smile but he quickly yanked his hand away snapping on me.

"Stop touching me bro fuck is you doing?" He spazzed. I was so confused like what did I do to you?

I didn't even say anything to him. I pushed him away from me and stormed out of the building. Shit just blew me. Fuck is his problem?

"What wrong?" Mookie asked following behind me.

"I'm going tf home" I cried.

"All this money we just spent on this shit and you wanna go home? For what?"

"Because"

"Because what? Talk before you blow my mood" he yelled at me.

"Because your fucking friend acting like he don't want to be near me. Shit is weird. I just wanted a simple fucking picture and he can't even do that" I cried slightly yelling at him. I was mad af.

"Fuck is you letting him get you out of character for? Fuck him and her. Stop letting that Nîgga make you cry running your emotions. Who gaf if he wanna take a fucking picture? I told you what the shit was with him so don't fucking cry now!" Mookie expressed to me and I wanted him out my face too. He's making it worse.

"Stop talking to me" I brushed off walking away.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you. Straighten tf up"

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled.

" HOW YOU MAD AND YOU DID ALL THIS SHIT TO YOURSELF. SUCK IT TF UP AND DEAL WITH IT CUZ IM NOT HELPING YO ASS NO MORE I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS"

"OK LEAVE ME ALONE. STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME!" I yelled back at him.

"Who you talking to?" He mugged damn near bucking at me.

"Ard chill tf out. What tf is going on?" Tati interfered.

"She letting Taz get to her over fucking pictures" Mookie explained for me. I don't need him to talk for me.

"It's not just over pictures" I cried.

"Whatever Taliece" he flagged off.

"Tati he's been acting weird towards me since I got here. He doesn't want to take pictures he can't even rub my fucking belly with his child and he won't even speak to me. That's weird af when he was just in my face" I explained.

"Go sit in the car and calm down imma go talk to him" she sighed. I hope she beats both of them tf up.

"Don't do that Tati. She got herself into this shit she needs to figure it tf out. She made grown folks decision so she need to handle grown folks business." Mookie said stopping Tati in her tracks. He gets on my nerves.

"When did you stop caring?" She asked scrunching up her face.

"I never stopped caring I stopped giving af when she laid down and got pregnant. She wants someone to handle all of her issues and I'm not doing that shit she is. Sorry to sound harsh but that's reality. Stop letting this Nîgga fuck your head up. I taught you better than this" he expressed to me. I know he hates seeing me go through this.

I just looked at him and wiped the tears from my eyes. It was the hard truth but he's right. I should have fucking listened but I didn't. I spent some time sitting in the car with the door open. For some reason it felt really good outside. It wasn't hot but it wasn't cold either. Taz came out to the car and stared at me. If he not gonna speak then why tf is he standing here?

"Why are you crying?" He questioned with a slight attitude but he sounded like he was sorry.

"Stop talking to me"

"I'm trying to have a conversation with you."

"I don't want to talk to you" I declined putting my hand in his face.

"Can you please talk to me? I'm sorry" he pouted.

"You don't even know why you're saying sorry"

"I do. I'm trying to balance everyone's happiness and my girl is around at the moment. I don't want to be touching all up on you and shit causes problems later" he claimed but that doesn't involve me and his baby.

"That has nothing to do with me. No one told you to stay in a relationship with her. I'm fucking pregnant with your child that I didn't ask for. You can atleast be cordial with me and not act like you're disgusted by my presence"

"You right and I'm sorry. I got shit going on in my head with her at the moment and I'm trying to figure it out. Don't let this ruin the baby shower please. We can go and take the pictures however you want" he reasoned with me. It sounds good but he's only saying it to make me happy.

"It's too late I'm not in the mood anymore"

"I'm sorry ma on Maudy grave I'm sorry. I should have acted better I'm letting my relationship fuck up what we got going on" he apologized as he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I accept you apology" I mumbled looking off to the side.

"Give me a kiss" he insisted. Boy please get tf out my face.

"No i don't know where your lips been" I declined curving him.

"Not on her that's for damn sure"

"How do I know that?" I questioned.

"I'm not no trifling ass nigga to do no shit like that"

"I'm ok" i declined peaking off to the side of him. "Your girlfriend looking"

He turned around and let out a deep sigh facing back towards me. Sucks to be him.

"Throw your hands in my face or sum. Make it look like we're arguing" he suggested. Ok.

I mushed his head back and did regular shit that would look like we're arguing. Even though we were.

"Damn fuck you mush me that hard for?" He complained scrunching up his face.

"Because you deserved it. You deserve a lot worse"

He grabbed me by my throat leaning towards me causing me to lay back in the seat with his body ontop of mines. He knows what he be doing.

"Give me a kiss" he seductively grunted lips damn near touching mines.

"No"

"Stop playing and give me a kiss" he said again.

I quickly pecked his lips looking off into space. That wasn't enough for him so he decided he wanted to steal a kiss from shoving his tongue in my mouth.

"I'm Rey take her home and handle something. I'm coming back" he spoke and I got mad all over again.

"Ok" I sighed

"Stop pouting and put a smile on your face"

"Are you sure you're coming back?" I asked. He fuck around and not come back.

"After I drop her off home I'm coming straight back." He promised.

"Ok"

He knows a way to my heart yall. This is why I be in the predicament I'm in now.

Tati (24)
Saturday March 2nd

Hey yall it's your favorite here Tati. Ard so boom to the story. Me and Mookie was setting up the hall for tally baby shower. I'm so excited for her like I had to go all out for my baby.

I ordered and planned everything Mookie and Taz paid for it and Mookie cooked and we helped the people set up. I went for a natural color of brown and tan with a tad bit of blue for the theme.

"Where are your friends at?" I asked with a mom attitude. The more the merrier and it's only 2 additional hands.

"They said they were on their way to help" Mookie shrugged. I'm not finna be playing with them.

"You need better friends" I huffed.

"You need to stop having kids." He clapped back then taking the biggest step back of his life cuz he know I'm finna rock his ass.

"What you say?" I asked just double check he said what I think he said.

"Nun bro go head" he flagged off.

"Exactly go set the food up and stop running your mouth"

"Mcht I let you win one scuffle and yo ass keep tryna drag" he mumbled to himself.

"Boy don't play with me it was not one scuffle and you know damn well you ain't let me win"

" imma let you think that" he scoffed laughing.

"Boy anyways" I laughed rolling my eyes at him.

Some time went by and I heard loud voices and heavy footsteps walk into the building. I knew of Mookie group of friends but I didn't know his group of friends. They really irritating already.

"Yall are late" I mugged squinting my eyes at them.

"My fault someone decided they wanted to drive their car on E" the pretty little dyke responded. She was cute but I don't swing that way.

"Excuses excuses start helping we got an hour left before everyone starts showing up." I brushed off snapping my fingers. We still had a lot of shit to get done and them standing around ain't helping.

"Fuck took yall niggas so long?" Mookie sighed of relief with a smile on his face.

"Mar car broke down cus he ain't put gas in it" the dyke answered.

"My shit had gas it just ain't get very far" the fat one huffed.

"Yo cousin bad as hell" the lightskin skin one with nappy hair blurted out. He wasn't all that. He was more like a bag of pretzels but that's just me.

"She got three kids" mokani mumbled to him and the boy head cocked back in surprise.

"Boy stop telling my fucking business"

"She probably on her fourth who tf knows"  he joked shrugging. Imma fuck him up.

I picked up a stack of cups and threw at his head because he keeps tryna play with me and imma have to beat his ass again. Everything was eventually set up to my liking after I had to yell at Mookie and his friends. our friends and family started to slowly show up. You know Taz has always been something to look at and I've seen the bitches he fucked with and marsh is like at the bottom. She ain't no Taliece I can tell you that much but the bitch better keep her mouth shut and her eyes to herself today.

"You did yo thing Tati" he smiled looking around the room.

"Thank you I much appreciate it" I blushed. I live when people compliment my hard work. I looked around Taz and saw his girlfriend standing there in her phone with a funky ass attitude. Bitch better speak. "Hello tf"

"Hello" she replied rolling her neck.

"We not about to do this today" Taz intervened.

"Keep her ass on a short leash and I'm not playing"

"Go sit with your baby daddy and leave me alone"

"I sure tf will" I sassed sticking my nose up in the air and walking away.

My baby daddy was holding the baby while my other two bad ass kids were running around outside in the moon bounce with them other bad ass kids. Tally finally showed up and she looked fucking gorgeous.

"Hey babe" I greeted with a big smile on my face. I wanted to cry. I'm so fucking happy for her.

"Oh my gosh Tati I love it" she cooed.

"I knew you would I was in these people ass"

"This is why I love you" she laughed giving me a hug.

I looked at her face turn into a mug and I knew why she did it. Girl I feel the same because why tf would Taz bring that ugly ass bitch? What does he see in her?

The party was going so good up until Taliece stormed out of the building crying. I don't play that shit, today is about her and her baby and someone got her crying. When I got outside her and Mookie was getting into it. Apparently Taz ain't wanna take a picture with her holding her belly or something like that and he's been acting weird towards so she got in her feelings about it. Now I gotta go check them.

"Your bitch gotta go" I demanded making my way to where Taz sat with malamute.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned mugging me.

"Like I said your bitch gotta go and you need to go check on your baby mother"

"For what?" He questioned.

"She's crying so you need to go check on her and you need to leave" I demanded again putting my finger in her face. I want her to get up so I can pop her ass.

"Tf is she crying for?"

"Boy go check on her" I scolded grabbing him by the collar of his designer shirt and dragging him out of his chair. I don't even repeat myself to my kids so why am I repeating myself to you?

"Fuck is you still sitting here for? bounce shordy!"

"You're not talking to me" she scoffed putting her hand in my face.

"I tell you what you can get up on your own two feet or them mfs gonna be dragging. I would hate to ruin a really good baby shower making an example out of your ass." I promised her. It wasn't a threat. It was a promise and I promise imma drag that hoe tf up outta here.

I eyed the girl down as she got up out of her seat and walked towards the exit. I followed her just to make sure she left. I walked up to Mookie cussing out Taz and I had a few choice of words too.

"You better fix this shit with my cousin and I'm not playing with your raggedy ass. Your bitch comes around and you get to acting goofy. Shouldn't have gotten her pregnant if you was gonna be stuck like this" I expressed to him.

"Mind your business" he huffed brushing me off.

"She is my business. I will fuck you and her up about that one right there. Mookie might not care anymore but I do. Go fix it and act like you got some sense"

"You beat up a few niggas and swear you tough" he laughed under his breath still with an attitude.

"And ain't lost a fight yet so show me I'm pussy"

"You got it bro" he nodded and walked away.

"I know I do."

I looked at Mookie and he looked at me and we just shook our heads. We both needed a drink or two dealing with them. He's a grown ass man and can't even get his priorities straight. If he needs help I can help straighten them mfs.

Taz (21)
Saturday match 2nd

"Come on marsh I'm not tryna be late" I yelled out rushing her. She was taking her sweet ass time and it was pissing me off.

"Don't fucking rush me. I don't even want to go" she complained giving me a quick mug.

"So don't go tf"

"No I gotta keep an eye on you" she insisted letting out a deep huff.

"An eye on me for what?"

"Because you like to be extra friendly with her and I'm not with none of that"

"I act the same way I've always acted around her so what are you talking about?" I questioned scrunching up my face.

"And that same way got her pregnant with a bastard" she scoffed. I got good self control.

"Fuck you say?" I questioned.

"You heard me. You ready?" She called brushing me off

I walked out of the house not even saying shit to her. She blew my entire fucking mood. She's lucky I don't hit females. She really be trying me.

When I got to the baby shower all I saw was balloons and teddy bears. This is what my money went to? Me and marsh took a seat at a table close to the front but off to the side. She's lucky I even took her feelings into consideration. Today ain't about her. When Tati walked up to me spazzing I was lowkey shitting bricks not gonna lie. She got the strength of tesekhi and ivory put together. I'm not tryna fight her in my nice designer.

"Whatever the fuck yall got going on fix that shit" Mookie questioned.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I shrugged. I really didn't know what he was talking about.

"I'm not getting in between yall business but I'm not fucking with her stressing and crying over simple shit that can be fixed. That's my sister at the end of the day."

"I know that but her ass always crying she's sensitive. She's mad because I didn't want to hold her belly for a picture. My girl here" I explained.

" bro come on. Shit is dumb. It wouldn't have killed you to do that shit for a picture. You got her pregnant so handle your shit the right way. Fuck marsh and how she feel" he spazzed.

" ard bro"

"Ard bro nun. Go handle that shit. Ion wanna see her crying again" he said and I kind of felt threatened.

Tati came out and spazzed on my ass again. I swear to god if she touch me I'm pressing charges. I am not playing with her manly ass. She's too pretty to be fighting males. I went to go talk to Taliece and fixed the issue. She looked real good with her baby bump and I'm tryna see what pregnant pussy feels like. What they say? Pregnant pussy the best pussy? My son about to be born and I gotta get my shit together.

Me and marsh was in the car and I was thinking while she was talking away pissing me off. All she does is throw shots at Taliece and make comparisons.

" who's pussy is better?" She blurted out which caught me off guard.

"What?" I asked glaring at her. That was odd and random.

"Whose pussy is better?" She asked again.

"Out of who?" I asked.

"Me or her"

"Her" I answered honestly.

"Wow. That's how you feel?" She gasped with a scoff.

"Did you want me to lie?"

"What is it about her that's so better than me?" She questioned.

"Everything. The way she acts the way she carries herself. I'm not gonna get into the sex but obviously there's a reason why she is pregnant with my kid and not you." I explained and she went quiet.

"This is the same one that was fucking on all of your homeboys? How do you know that's your baby? I bet you it's cash and that baby gonna come out ugly. It's a bastard all bastards are ugly" she scoffed talking shit. She can't even back it up but got the nerve.

"I'm a bastard so what you tryna say?"

"No her bastard is gonna be ugly. She's ugly herself" she shrugged snootily.

"We're done" I blurted out and the car went quiet even the radio went queit.

"Huh?"

"We're done. Ion want to be with you no more" I said again my

"You're just mad and it's ok" she brushed off with a grin. She think I'm joking and I'm not.

"I'm not mad I'm done. I don't like you I don't love I don't want to be with you. We're not together" I said again going into depth.

"I don't want to be done" she whined with a pout.

"Well I do and we can start by you getting tf out" I  emphasized pulling over to the side of the road. I turned my hazard lights on to prevent any accidents and waited for her to get out.

"I don't know where I am." She whined looking around Apple Maps will be her bestfriend at the moment.

"That ain't got shit to do with me. Fuck out my car"

"No" no she declined crossing her arms like a little ass kids.

"Marsh imma push your ass out. Get out my shit"

"No I'm not we're gonna talk about this. I don't want to break up."

"So you're choosing not to get out?" I asked.

"If you leave you're gonna force my hand" she threatened.

"Force your hand on what? you ain't got shit on me fuck you talking about. You got bigger issues within yourself . constantly comparing yourself to a female that you can't compare yourself to!." I yelled at her.

"Fuck you amylis" she cried.

"Bitch fuck you fuck you talking bout. Get out my shit"

She just sat there pouting trying to make herself cry but it wasn't working. I got out of the car and swung the passenger door open dragging her out the car like Charles did Helen when he dragged her out of the house. I was bout tired of the bitch. If she wasn't happy couldn't nobody else be happy. I grabbed her purse and threw that bitch down the side walk watching as all of her belongings flew out mid air.

"Fuck you Amylis. You never loved me you lied" she cried trying to get back in the car but I locked the doors.

"I ain't never said no shit like that. That's not even like me but get home safe" I laughed and got in my car.

I made my way back to the baby shower seeing that Taliece was back in good spirits. Her mood was even better when I came back and did what she wanted me to do. Her family got us hella shit and I wasn't mad at the number of diapers we had to take home. Hopefully my son doesn't come out over 10 pounds. I've seen some of those big ass toddler babies. I refuse, my son will be on a diet.

After the party me and the guys plus Lo was cleaning shit up and putting everything in the car while Taliece kicked her feet up in my car. Meya was sugar wasted and passed out in the backseat of Mookie car. No wonder why I haven't seen her ass in the last hour.

"You coming home with me?" I flirted licking my lips at Taliece .

"Boy please" she scoffed.

"I'm serious"

"You take your girl home just so you can come back here and be in my face? Yea no" she laughed off.

"That's not my girl. I broke up with her"

"Congratulations but watch yall be back together tomorrow" she smiled sarcastically.

"How much you wanna bet?"

"Whatever." She shrugged.

"If we not back together by tomorrow you gotta give me some butt"

"Boy bye. You're not getting pussy and just because yall not gonna get back together tomorrow doesn't mean yall won't do it any time from now" she scoffed rolling her eyes at me. She knows she wants some. Thats why she always got an attitude.

"Just sit here and look pretty you know you coming with me" I smirked at her.

"I don't even have a change of clothes"

"You still got some shit at my house and you acting like you don't be wearing my shit anyways"

"Uhn Uhn. You held onto my stuff?" She questioned scrunching up her face. Uh yea when she left me she left some stuff behind and I kept it. Duh!

"Yea why wouldn't I? Fuck was I supposed to do throw em away?"

"I thought you was or like your girlfriend" she shrugged biting her nails.

"Ex" I corrected her.

"Your ex would have threw them away"

"I don't let her go through my stuff first of all and second you're asking too many questions. I'll have you back home tomorrow night"

"Mhm. I hear you" she nodded.

I finished up helping clean up the hall walking out with Tati and Mokani. She was giving me the death stare the entire time we walked to the cars. I did what she asked fuck she still trying to fight me for?

"I did what you asked fuck you keep mugging me for?" I asked cocking my head back. Gotta stay ready cuz she's unpredictable.

"I really want to fight that muscle face ass bitch but she's not here right now." She answered punching her hand.

"Well you do that on your own time" I chuckled.

"You know yall two need both of y'all ass whooped" she glared at me and Mookie. He stepped back and mugged her.

"I'm your favorite you know you not finna whoop me"

"Uh no you're not." She scoffed mushing me.

"Stop playing you know you love me"

"Yea I love all of yall but I don't like you" she laughed.

"What did I do to you?" Mookie questioned throwing his hands up. That ass whooping flashback was hitting him.

"Mookie you know I love you shut up" she sighed sucking her teeth.

"Ord" he nodded happily.

"I gotta go though. My baby crying in the car. Get home safe love yall" she said giving us both a hug goodbye.

"Love you too" me and Mookie said at the same time.

We stood and watched as Tati got to her car safely before walking towards where we parked. I felt so at ease now that me and Marsh are done.

"You seem to be in a good mood? Yall talk went good I see" Mookie observed.

"Yea we talked it out and shit but that's not why I'm this happy" I smiled.

"Fuck going on?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows.

"I broke up with marsh and I feel lighter now. Ion gotta worry about her doing all types of crazy shit. Ion gotta argue every day. Shit feels good." I explained in relief.

"Bout time. Let's hope it stays that way"

"Trust me it is. Threw that bitch shit down the street and dragged her out my car. I am done"

"I hear you. Have my sister home by midnight nigga" he laughed.

"I'm dropping her off tomorrow"

"Ard. Keep my sister and nephew safe. Don't drive like a dumb ass" he replied.

"Always. Imma see you tomorrow."

"Ard." He nodded. "WYLLO GET TF OFF HIS NIPPLES AND LETS GO" Mookie yelled out to Wyllo who had Mar in a head lock twisting his nipples. I'm not even gonna ask what got him to that point.

"SO WASNT NOBODY GONNA HELP ME?" Mar whined out of breath.

"So he can do me the same way? Nah you good" Lo laughed.

I got in the car making sure tally was good before heading home. About 5 minutes in she was sleep curled up with the seat laid back. I just love this girl so much bro you don't even understand. Now that I got the time to myself. I'm wondering how tf Moriah and Mokani ended up in the same room?

____________

What Taz chatting about at the end?? Moriah and Mookie in the same room...?

About time he broke up with mark I was getting tired of that bitch. I was gonna drag her out a little longer but she was erking me. She had to go... for now.

Yall finally got a Tati reveal she so pretty anyways stay tuned for tomorrow chapter 🤭 I'm so excited for this upcoming chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 19
*Some sexual content* Her boyfriend got another girl pregnant but didn't leave him a couple weeks later she found out that the other girl had a...
23.4K 381 27
Two close friends. Right as they begin their slow separation From one another And take two paths In opposite directions.
23.5K 375 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭
2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...