A B U S E (re-write)

By -OgTatorrrr-

Laurent Bourgeois has come to terms with his sexuality and has accepted the fact that he is gay. Now out of h... More

Dedication
Nothing is wrong Larry
Ugly and Fights
Makeups and Truths
I Remember
Dreaming
Debt Collected
Update!
By His Side
Melody
Boiling Over
Devil eyes
Blaze
Meant To Be
Honest
Ivy
Ready
Batman
Deja Vu
Patro
A Rose In Harlem

Forbidden Thoughts

76 11 2
By -OgTatorrrr-

WARNING: contains sexual content!!!
Side note: This chapter was originally longer than this, the next half shall be posted in the next chapter. Please excuse any errors as this was not proofread before posting, I apologize in advance

Lau sighed deeply tilting his head to the side gripping tattooed skin, a soft moan escaping his lips. A quiet gasp releasing itself from his throat, his hips grinding down against every thrust he received. "Fuck... L-Larry we can no do t-this" he moaned out moaning loudly. "Take it Belle, you can take it" Larry moaned into his ear thrusting deeper into Lau. He wrapped his legs around his waist pinning Lau's hands against the wall, "feel that Belle? This what you been missing, this is what you been needing".

Lau moaned digging his nails into his skin giving into the pleasure he received. He hadn't been touched in so long and this felt too good. The way Larry rolled his hips into him, the way he touched him in ways Lau could never touch himself, the way he listened to Lau's orders when he wanted something faster or harder... it was all too much much and not enough at the same time.

"Larry, L-Larry I'm gonna cum" Lau cried out his moans increasing as Larry thrusted harder and deeper. They panted into each other's mouths while Lau squeezed his eyes shut. "Cum for me Belle, cum for me" Larry encouraged feeling his own orgasm approaching. "M-Merde Larry! Merde!" Lau cried out his orgasm hitting him tenfold. Once Larry came they gently slid down the wall, Larry pulling Lau in for a hungry kiss moaning into his mouth.

Just then Lau sat up in bed panting heavily glancing around to find Larry sound asleep, sighing a bit he removed himself from the bed walking downstairs to the kitchen. He needed to sort out his emotions and bring around Larry at the moment wasn't going to help. He sat at the island slowly sipping on a cup of warm milk to ease his nerves.

His thoughts were all over the place and he was beginning to get a headache. That dream he had felt all too real and he doesn't know how to feel about it... it's true he hasn't been touched in years and it's no secret about his feelings for Larry yet that dream hit him like a ton of bricks and he doesn't want to face the music right now.

He finished his milk, washed his mug and made his way upstairs into the guest room laying down on the bed. He got himself comfortable slowly drifting off.

———

The Next Morning:

Larry awoke the next morning to an empty bed, confused he gazed around the room before deciding to get up. Slipping on his house shoes he made his way to the guest room cracking the door slightly peaking in. A soft smile spreading across his lips as witnessed a sleeping Laurent, he looked beautiful when he did anything but he was a true sleeping beauty.

He closed the door behind him making his way down the stairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for himself and his Belle. Taking out the ingredients he needed, he washed his hands beginning to prepare everything making sure to be as quiet as he could. The entree for today's breakfast consisted on chorizo and spinach omelettes stuffed with chopped ham. He would go on to pair them bacon, fried just enough for a slight crunch and creamy cheese grits topped with sautéed shrimp. He had plated everything and was in the middle of pouring Lau's glass of orange juice when he heard footsteps approaching, glancing up just to be welcomed with the most adorable sight: Lau sleepily rubbing his eyes with a pout.

He could his heart melting as he gazed at the other smiling brightly

Larry: Good morning Belle

Lau: Good morning Larry

Larry: you just in time for breakfast, how you sleep?

Lau: smells good, I sleep oki

Larry hummed trying to contain a shit eating grin feeling Lau come up behind him resting his head on his shoulder giving it a soft peck. He hugged his waist gently while closing his eyes inhaling Larry's scent: a habit he'd picked up when they were children. Larry rubbed his hands accepting the affection leaning back to kiss Lau's cheek. He hummed a bit reaching up to run a hand through Lau's fro

Larry: can I wash your fro?

Lau: mhm, shave me too?

Larry: mhm, go sit down sleepyhead I get us plates

Lau nodded his head making his way to the table taking a seat patiently waiting for the food. While waiting he took the time to get lost in his thoughts once more, just for a moment. He thought about what it'd be like if he was Larry's lover instead, maybe it'd be everything he'd dreamed of. He'd found himself in a hypnotic state daydreaming about the possibility of being with Larry and what that dream could have meant. A familiar voice breaking him out of his trance.

Larry: Belle? Your food

Lau: thank you

Larry: welcome

Larry joined Lau at the table gently taking his hands as they said a short prayer before eating. They ate mostly in a comfortable silence until they were both finished. Larry stood up taking their plates over to the sink washing them up.

Larry: Belle head upstairs and get everything ready for me please, I be up in a second

Lau: oki

And with that Lau made his way up the stairs, into the bedroom then into the bathroom. He grabbed the shampoo, conditioner plus all the shaving materials Larry would need laying them out on the sink. He sat on the toilet seat waiting painfully for Larry to appear. A few seconds later Larry was walking in with a towel on his arm, walking over to his other half he ran a hand through his fro before placing a kiss to his head

Larry: your hairs gotten longer Belle, it's beautiful

Lau: thank you

Larry: welcome

Larry smiled his signature smile turning on the faucet to the hair washing bowl, making sure the temperature was just right he motioned Lau over to sit down. Lau rose from his seat walking over to him sitting down in the chair laying back until his head was hovering over the bowl. Larry placed a towel around Lau's neck checking the temperature again as he saturated Lau's fro

Larry: The temp oki? You alright?

Lau: mhm

With the confirmation he need he began to massage the water into Lau's hair gently scratching his scalp. Once he made sure it was saturated all the way through he grabbed the shampoo lathering up Lau's hair massaging the shampoo into it while massaging his scalp. Lau's eyes were now closed as he relaxed underneath Larry's touch, it'd been the first time he truly relaxed in a while.

Lau: Mmm that feel good Larry

Larry: good, you need a massage too, I'll take you to get one soon

Lau: oki

Lau was too relaxed to disagree so he just went with it. Larry rinsed out the shampoo before repeating the process, grabbing the conditioner he lathered the hair again letting it sit for a few moments while he moved on to shaving Lau. Quickly washing his hands he grabbed the materials he needed gently tapping Lau's thigh signaling him to spread them. Once spread Larry stood between his legs gently placing the shaving cream onto Lau's skin. Grabbing the razor he began to shave him until he was sure all the hair was gone.

Larry wiped his face clean making sure to be gentle before applying some aftershave, once finished he washed his hands again moving up to rinse out the conditioner. He made sure everything was out before turning off the water gently squeezing Lau's hair wrapping it up in an old Tshirt to pat it dry.

Larry: I finished Belle let's go to the bedroom

Lau: oki, thank you

Larry: welcome

Larry helped Lau up walking with him to the bedroom where he proceeded to sit in the chair by the window, Lau between his legs. He patted his hair dry before grabbing some hair oil and a comb. He massaged the oil into Lau's hair making sure it reached his scalp letting it soak in before sectioning his hair putting it into twists. Once he was completely down he bent down pecking Lau's cheek

Larry: you ready to go Belle?

Lau: mhm

Larry: oki let's go

Larry grabbed his keys off the dresser before helping Lau up

Larry: how's your knee?

Lau: it feels fine for now, thank you

Larry: welcome

They made their way down the stairs and out the door, Larry set the alarm securing the house before they climbed into Larry's car driving off towards his used to be home.

Larry's car:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...
9.7K 238 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...
63.1K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
71.5K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...