Obsession [Taehyung FF]

Per Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... Més

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 39: Guess

913 43 5
Per Rieysha

       "Can I help you?" asked the nurse at the counter to me.

"Here" Eunwoo put the court notice on the counter to let the nurse see. "We're here because of the court order"

"Ah, Cha Jihoon. The paternity test" said the nurse and looked at Jihoon. This time, she looked at Jihoon differently. She already knew about this case and it was connected to a famous celebrity, Kim Taehyung.

Then, the nurse looked at me.

"So, where should we go?" asked me.

She didn't answer me and just looked at me. She looked like losing in thought.

"Excuse me?" said me.

"Oh. Sorry, sorry. Go that way, find the first door on your left, and then please wait inside there" said the nurse while pointing out in that direction.

"Thank you," said me.

I was holding Jihoon's hand but as I was about to move, I saw him looking very tired.

Eunwoo noticed that I was about to lift Jihoon, so he quickly went to Jihoon. "Let me do it," said him and lifted Jihoon on his arm.

Then we walked to where the nurse told us to wait. We sat on the long sofa and just waited.

I felt my muscles start loosening when I sat down. Damn this stupid thing. Why did it have to be done in Seoul???? Taehyung was a damn millionaire, he was the one who should have come to Ulsan. Aishh.

Eunwoo saw us looking so exhausted. It was due to the hot weather and the long journey too. "Wait, I'll go buy the cold drinks"

"Okay," I said and then he went out.

Jihoon was sitting beside me. I saw him rubbing his eyes like he was so sleepy. I took his arm and pulled him slowly so that he would move onto my lap. "Do you want to sleep, dear?"

He didn't say anything and just continued rubbing his eyes.

I knew he was about to sleep and I patted his back to put him to sleep. I didn't know when they would call Jihoon anyway.

"Mom, is it okay not to go to school?" asked Jihoon.

"It's okay because you have reason. I already let your teacher know" said me to convince him.

Suddenly I heard the door open from the laboratory.

My eyes widened when it was to be Taehyung that got out of there. Judging from his sleeve, he seemed to be done with the sampling.

Our eyes met and I quickly avoided his eyes. I looked at Jihoon lying on my lap. I held him tightly. Fortunately, he was lying, facing me that he was unable to see Taehyung. 

I frowned when instead of leaving, he went to sit in front of me on another long sofa. I was sure he was already done with the sampling. What the hell he want more???

He folded his arms and crossed his legs. His smirk was really cocky too. I hated to see that!

"Mom, what reason actually? Why are we here in the hospital? Are you sick?" asked Jihoon.

I took a glance at Taehyung. Damn it. I really wanted to answer Jihoon but his presence made me feel very uncomfortable to have conversations with Jihoon.

"Mom, are you sick?" asked Jihoon and suddenly I felt his energy like he wanted to get up to check on my forehead but I quickly stopped him.

"No, dear. Mom is fine" I said and patted his back slowly to put him to sleep.

"Then why are we here?" asked Jihoon.

Taehyung listened to them and he was enjoying that. He was also curious how y/n would answer Jihoon too.

I bit my lips, I really had a plan to explain to Jihoon about this thing. But with Taehyung's presence, I felt very uncomfortable!

"Jihoon-ah. We're here because the doctor calls you"

Jihoon got up in shock with a frown and I quickly made him sit on my lap, facing me.

Taehyung realized that y/n was trying to make Jihoon not see him.

"Why? Mom, is it a dentist???? No, mom, please. I'm scared" he said and started crying.

"No, no, no. You already have beautiful teeth. It is not a dentist" said me.

He was convinced and stopped crying and wiped away his tears. I felt relieved when he stopped crying.

"Then mom, why the doctor call me here?" he paused and touched his forehead, "I don't have a cold," said he.

I began to stammer as I didn't know what to say. The kid always hated dentists. The DNA test was about needles and needles were just like dentists. The kid hated them both.

I didn't want him to cry like just now. I felt very messed up in front of Taehyung.

I took a glance at Taehyung. Our eyes met right away and I quickly shifted my eyes away from his figure. So, he's been watching us??? 

What the fuck was his problem?!

"Mom.." Jihoon called me and shook my arm.

"What, honey?"

"Mom, you don't listen to me?" asked Jihoon.

Taehyung almost scoffed when Jihoon said that. He got his vibe.

"Um? I do, Jihoon-ah. Actually, you're called because..."

Taehyung's stare was serious again as he was very curious about what she was about to say.

"Do you know a test that we can know who is our father or who is our mother? The doctor can tell us"

He shook his head. He looked so confused.

"Let's say there's a little girl who has been separated from her mother since she was very very young. She didn't know who her mother was. And then one day, she met a woman and she felt like that woman could be her mother. So, that woman and she went to see the doctor. Then, after that, the doctor could tell them whether they were the mother and daughter or not" I explained to him.

"Is there something like that???" asked him. He was very amused to know such a thing existed.

"Yeah"

"So, the doctor can tell who's our father or our mother?"

"Yeah"

"Wow that's really awesome," said him and giggled.

"Yeah, it is," I said and patted his head. This boy, his giggle was so cute.

My smile flattened when I remembered about Taehyung. How could I forget about him?  I took a glance at him again.

He didn't hide that he was looking at me.

This sick psychopath..

Huh, whatever made him happy.

"But mom, what has gotta do with me?" asked Jihoon.

His question hit me straight in my stomach. God, I really didn't want to talk about this in front of Taehyung. I didn't want to entertain him. Obviously he was here to look for entertainment. I hated to see that!

"Jihoon-ah. I know you're curious a lot. But let's talk to the doctor after this, okay?"

"Hmm... Okay!"

"Good boy," said me and pinched his cheeks.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang, causing it to attract Jihoon's attention too.

Jihoon was about to turn his head to the direction where the sound came from but I quickly cupped Jihoon's face with my hands. "Omo, you look like a fish like this"

"A fish? Mom.." he giggled.

Taehyung took out his phone and looked at the phone screen. It was Manager Kim calling him.

He rejected the call as it just disturbed him to enjoy what he was seeing right now. But Manager Kim kept calling him again and again.

He sighed and finally took it, "What is it hyung? I told you I take a day off"

"Yah, what reason? I can't do it"

Taehyung frowned. "I already told you about this. About the paternity test"

"I know but I don't tell the company yet"

Taehyung's frown deepened. "What??"

"Yah, I really don't have courage. I don't have any excuse to cancel your photoshoot this evening either. The paternity test won't take long, right?? They just take your blood and that's all, right? Just come back when you're done"

"Hyung," said him under his gritted teeth. He was very mad that he felt like yelling but the fact he was in the public place and especially his son was in the same room caused him to hold it back.

"Sorry"

Jihoon heard the voice of another person behind his back caused him to be really curious. But every time he was about to turn, his mother stopped him.

Taehyung got up to leave the room. I hugged Jihoon, pulled him to me, so he would rest his head on my chest and I held it. I didn't want him to see Taehyung.

Then, my head followed Taehyung's figure. Suddenly he turned and looked at me and then he moved his lips slightly as he was blowing a kiss to me.

My brows knitted together. What the fuck did I just see????

Taehyung smirked, looking at my reaction. After that, he opened the door, and his eyes in a second went darkened when he bumped into Eunwoo who was about to enter the room.

Eunwoo was shocked to see Taehyung was inside. This time he couldn't see Taehyung as just a celebrity with personality that he saw he had on the TV.

Y/n saw they bumped into each other at the door. "Oh, honey. You come back" said y/n. She purposely called Eunwoo honey as last time Taehyung annoyed her by saying that their marriage was just for the benefits.

Eunwoo's eyes almost widened when he heard y/n called him honey.

But he could tell that y/n called him like that for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung clenched his hands. He was already mad about Manager Kim and now this? He rolled his eyes when they met Eunwoo's. Fuck, it's just damn annoying. Then, he walked passed Eunwoo. 

__________

           I was kneeling in front Jihoon and held his shoulders with both of my hands. I looked at his eyes and lost in them.

They said it took three to five days to process the result. But usually took earlier when it was under the court order.

Whether I like it or not, Jihoon would meet Taehyung again later. I needed to tell Jihoon about all of these things first. Because I was afraid if I didn't, Taehyung would brainwash him. Even me, he twisted my mind about how actually Jihoon was an 'unwanted child'. Taehyung, that sick manipulative psycho, I shouldn't underestimate him.

"Mom, aren't you letting me go now? I will be late"

I was pulled back to reality when Jihoon spoke.

I took my hands off his shoulders and studied his face. He seemed to be still disappointed about the needle yesterday. He was crying so much.

"Jihoon-ah. Is it still hurt, there?" I signed him with my eyes.

"Yes, mom" he nodded. I heard a little but sulking in his voice.

"I'm sorry" said me slowly.

"No mom"

"No, Jihoon-ah. I'm sorry that I made you upset because I didn't tell you about the needle"

He shook his head.

______

         I walked back home after sending Jihoon off. My phone rang. The phone call at about 8.00 a.m? It was too early for me.

I rolled my eyes when it was from Taehyung. It annoyed me but I wanted to know what he had to tell me. Especially about yesterday, watching me like a creepy horny psychopath.

"You're only allowed to call honey to me," said him right away after I picked up his call.

I was buffering for a moment and then my lips drew a smirk. I remembered calling Eunwoo honey when he was around. So he was thinking about it over until he made a very early call just for this? I must have made him lose his sleep, thinking over that again and again. Damn, I just felt very good.

"Ohhh, did I call someone else honey?" asked me, playing dumb.

"Yes, senile bitch"

A cursive word at a very morning, fuck him. "I was calling my husband as honey. Are you losing sleep just to think about it?? Think more, we have done more than just that. And you're already being noisy about this. You're so funny"

He clenched his jaws. It's so damn, damn overwhelming to imagine about what she meant. Just by hearing her calling a man dearly had boiled his blood so much.

But he was clearly hearing her playful voice. It was as if she was toying with him.

"y/n, are you just walking back from sending our son to school? You look cute" said him suddenly.

How did he know??? I started getting scared. Was he following me? Where was he???? I kept turning my head to look for his figure and even his shadow if possible. 

He heard her breath trembling. He chuckled.

"Are you watching me??? Where are you!"

He chuckled again. "Y/n, I just took a guess because last time it was like that. You're so funny"

I cursed him in my mind. This fucker said I was funny? He must be doing this to get back at me because I said he was funny earlier. "Childish" I blurted out.

"What?" asked him.

I didn't answer him.

"Anyways y/n. I'm planning to have a second child. Will you help me?" asked him playfully.

I frowned, he left me speechless. I didn't know if he was serious or if he just wanted to get back at me again. But still, this was so crazy of him to speak about it!

"Do you know? Whatever I want, I will always get" said him.

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know! Instead of your nonsense plan, plan to get mental help first!" I said and hung up on him.

My chest pounded due to anger. Aishh, damn it. He boiled my blood in the very early morning??? Gosh, my day today was already ruined!

I regretted answering his call. I expected him to talk about something more important. But just now all were rubbish!

Especially..... That rubbish! How dare him tell me about him wanting to have a second child? Why did I have to help him? Omo, he's so dirty. "Fuck, dirty rubbish. Fuck, fuck. He needs holy water" muttered me.

"Um.. Y/n?"

I stopped walking and shut my lips. I lifted my head. My jaws almost dropped open. It was... Sera? She didn't hear me cursing, right? I said it slowly, right? Ah, damn it.

I put on a smile, "Oh, hi Sera" greeted me. Judging from her outfit, she seemed to be jogging around.

"It's really you," said Sera with a smile when she could see my face clearer.

I sheepishly smiled back at her. Then I saw her scratching her head like she had a favor to ask me.

"Y/n-ssi"

"Yes?"

"Have you already had breakfast?"

"Um?" I was confused at her sudden question.

"I mean, I want to know you. If you haven't yet, let's have it together while we talk something about ourselves" said her and laughed sheepishly

She wanted to know me? Maybe because I was a wife to her crush. Ah, I really felt bad for her!

"Oh, I already have it," said me and I saw her face go disappointed.

"But I don't mind having hot drinks now," said me.

       I sipped a tea slowly and put back the cup on the table.

Actually I was so awkward with Sera right now. Ah, why the hell I offer myself to do this?

"I'm 28," said Sera.

"Oh, you're older than me," said me.

"Really? But you really look young anyways"

"Aish, you look younger than me actually" said me.

Sera giggled shyly at the compliment. "You're kidding me," said her and laughed.

"No.." said me and we laughed together.
After our laughter died,  I asked her, "Anyways can I call you Unnie?"

"Sure, y/n. I think we should drop the formality right now" said her and we laughed together again.

"Y/n" Sera called me. Her voice began to sound serious.

"Yes?"

"How many years already are your marriage?" asked Sera.

I saw her eyes dodging me. It's like it was hard for her to ask me about this. Ah poor girl, I really felt bad.  "It's been five years" said me simply and took the cup to sip the tea again.  I felt awkward again.

"Oh, five years" said Sera. It was long, how could she never know about it? And five years ago? It was around she got married too.

"Y/n-ah. If you don't mind, I want to know about your love story"

I was so shocked that my hand trembled and had caused it to spill on my shirt.

Sera saw that and gasped, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay, it's okay" I convinced her, and I put back the cup on the table and then looked at my shirt.

But my shirt wasn't my actual concern. It was the love story she talked about. I didn't know what to say and I didn't even have any idea to lie about it. Ah, fuck it.

Maybe I should take this chance to excuse myself. "Unnie, I have to go to the restroom," said me and got up.

"Sure, sure" said her with a smile.

Sera's smile flattened when y/n went into the restroom. It was clear that y/n was shocked when she asked about her love story. So fishy…..

But thinking back, maybe she was shocked because it was too early to ask that.

Later, a phone rang on the table. It was Y/n's phone. Since y/n was Eunwoo's wife, it made her curious about everything about her, even about who was calling her right now.

Sera took a look around. Y/n was still in the restroom. So, she jerked her head to see who was calling.

"Tae.. Hyung. It is a male name" muttered her.

But it could be her brother, her uncle, her friend, or whoever it was.

Later the phone stopped ringing and was replaced with a lot of chime sounds. Once again, Sera jerked her head to see the notification that lit up the phone.

Her eyes widened to read messages from Taehyung. It was readable through the notification box.

Taehyung: Babe, won't you answer my call? Are you that angry? Mmm..  I love you.

Taehyung: Answer my call, please. Need to talk about Jihoon as well.

Taehyung: Babe, I was kidding about my plan to have a second child. But I think it's not a bad idea. I miss you so much.

Sera was unable to close her jaws after reading it all. It was too much shock for her.

Was this already enough to be called cheating???? She had someone to call her babe, to express love and miss to her.

And then the second child? What was even that? Plan like how? "Second... So there is a first!"

***

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

251K 21.4K 41
Veiled Obsession: Passion in the shadows She hated him since her childhood and loved the other one. But what will happen when she finds herself bein...
14.7K 606 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...
5.8K 397 9
yn is a university student working part-time at a prominent hotel as a receptionist where she's paid well to have a healthy livelihood in Seoul. Ever...
770K 23.8K 77
7 deadly gorgeous mafia got obsessed with their enemies sister at first sight and were ready to snatch her away and hide her Frome the world Y/n is a...