The Crown Prince's Protector

נכתב על ידי hartgoddess12

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... עוד

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

166 16 5
נכתב על ידי hartgoddess12

"SAVING THE CROWN PRINCESS"

Tae Pyung accidentally bump on the vase and fell on the ground. He's on the library that time with Chief Eunuch and Man Bok. He needs to stay up to read some appeals that the King told him to read. He also make a research on how to help Eon Jin to her pregnancy journey.

He look at the vase and heart suddenly pounding as he felt unease. "Chief Eunuch!" He called. "Yes Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said as he immediately went in to approach him. "Is the Crown Princess is already at my quarters?" He asked. "Yes, Your Royal Highness.... She's with her royal court ladies and some royal palace guards." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung feel unease.

"Your Royal Highness!!!!" Man Bok said as he dash off inside the library. Tae Pyung immediately stood up. "Waeyo? Is there something happened?" He asked. Man Bok take a deep breath before he speak. "The Crown Princess..." He said. Tae Pyung look at him, "what happened to the Crown Princess???" He asked. "You need to go to your quarters, Your Royal Highness... One of the royal court lady of Princess Eon Jin told me that the Crown Princess is sick." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung immediately dash off from the room as he run faster towards to his quarter.

"Wait for us, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su and Man Bok said while they're running and following Tae Pyung. Wol Sook stop from his walk when he saw Tae Pyung running fast.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin smile and she was about to drink her tea when someone throw something on her and accidentally slip the cup from her hand because of that. The tea pour on her hanbok.

Eon Jin and Mi Deok got shocked and they look to where it came from. "Wol Sook!" Eon Jin said. Wol Sook look at to Mi Deok as she gave her a death glared. Mi Deok avoid her eyes. "Yah! What are you doing?" Eon Jin said as she stood up. "How could you throw like that? What's your problem?" Eon Jin said. Wol Sook show her respect to the Crown Princess. "Your Highness... I'm sorry for my rudeness but I just want to make sure that your safe." Wol Sook said. Mi Deok try to control as she started to get panicked. "What do you mean by that?" Eon Jin asked. Wol Sook look at her. "Please allow me to check your tea first before you drink it. I want to make sure that all you drink and eat are safe, Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin got confused, "Yah! You don't need to do that, Wol Sook. Mi Deok is already taste it and it seems fine..." Eon Jin said. Wol Sook look at to Mi Deok who still avoiding her eyes. Eon Jin let out a deep sigh, and she smile because Wol Sook is back and she miss her as being strict when it comes to her safety. "Arasso... I allow you to check on it." Eon Jin said.

Mi Deok started to get panicked as she's sweating and she look so pale. Wol Sook immediately check and eat the biscuits and it seems fine. She look at to Eon Jin and Eon look and smile at her. Finally, she pour some tea on a cup and smell it. It smell like an ordinary tea. "See, I told you... Mi Deok is already taste it infront of me before she let me eat that." Eon Jin said. Wol Sook is about to out down the tea when her instinct want to taste it. Wol Sook drink  a small amount of it, and the taste is somehow familiar to her but it's slightly different. And she drink it again, this time she drink more of it and her eyes widen when she taste the calia flower on it. Wol Sook got frowned and pour all the tea on the tea pot to Mi Deok. Eon Jin got shocked. "Yah! Wol Sook what's the matter with you?" Eon Jin said as she immediately approach Mi Deok. "You're being rude to Mi Deok..." Eon Jin said and she approach Mi Deok. "Are you okay?" Eon Jin asked. Mi Deok got shocked as she couldn't speak.

"Your Highness... Physician Kwon told me that I need to return here soon to protect you." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at her. "We met by chance at the temple and he just found out that there's someone is planning to make you infertile... And now, I just confirmed who she is..." Wol Sook said and look at to Mi Deok. Eon Jin  exchange her glances from Wol Sook to Mi Deok. Eon Jin got confused, "Yah
Wol Sook... Are telling me that someone is Mi Deok?" Eon Jin said as she started to get annoyed.  "Your Highness... Believe me, Mi Deok tried to harm you... And the tea that she made tonight, there's a taste of calia flower on it." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin got shocked and look at to Mi deok. "Mi deok..." Eon Jin said as she couldn't believe that Mi Deok will going to harm her and her baby.

Meanwhile, "Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung stop and look at him. "Physician Kwon..." He said. "I'm sorry to disturb you at this hour but I need to talk to you and to the Crown Princess as well." Physician Kwon said. "Waeyo? What's the matter?" Tae Pyung asked. "Your Royal Highness... I just found out the truth behind on what happened to the Crown Princess. Why she bleed like that and why she almost died. There's someone want to harm the Crown Princess." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung frowned, " You mean, it's not an accident but it's a plan to harm my Princess?" He said. Physician Kwon nodded.

They suddenly heard Wol Sook's voice inside. Tae Pyung and physician Kwon immediately went inside to check the Crown Princess.

"Mi Deok, say anything..." Eon Jin said.
Mi Deok immediately bend on her knees infront of Eon Jin, "Your Highness... I didn't know what she's talking about. The tea.... I didn't know that Calia flower can harm you and the royal baby." Mi Deok said. Wol Sook frowned. Eon Jin got shocked as she couldn't believe that Mi Deok betrayed her. Eon Jin saw in her eyes how she said lies to her.

"Yah! You liar! How dare you to harm the Crown Princess!" Wol Sook said. Tae Pyung immediately approach them as he pull Eon Jin beside him. Eon Jin didn't blink while looking to Mi Deok. "Your Highness...." Mi Deok said as she look at her.

"Physician Kwon please explain everything what you just found out." Tae Pyung said. "Your Royal Highness... Your Highness.... I accidentally had the medicine that was given to you. That's why I went to the temple to seek opinion on my colleague." Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin is silently listening. "That medicine
Can make the Crown Princess infertile and because we didn't know that she's already conceiving the royal baby, it cause a severe bleeding and she almost got miscarriage because of that medicine." Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin feel her knees are shaken and she was about to fall when Tae Pyung grab her. "Please continue, Physician Kwon..." Eon Jin said.

"I think that medicine swap in the vitamins that I prescribed to you so you didn't knew that you're taking a wrong medicine, Your Highness..." Physician Kwon said. "And I already told to Mi Deok that stop on giving you vitamins while I'm on the temple." He added. Eon Jin tears slowly escape from her eyes as she look to Mi Deok. "But I had an instinct that she will continue to give you that medicine, so when I saw Wol Sook at the temple... I command her to went here immediately and protect you and the royal baby, Your Highness." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung got furious on what he learned as he clench his fist while looking to Mi Deok.

"Tell me that you're not the one who did it, Mi Deok? Please?" Eon Jin said.
Mi Deok tears escaped from her eyes as she saw the pain of betrayal in Eon Jin's eyes. "Your Highness..." Mi Deok said. "I'm sorry..." She added and her tears slowly escape from her eyes. Eon Jin close her eyes as she couldn't believe that Mi Deok, her friend, betrayed her. Tae Pyung got furious and take his sword and pointed it to Mi Deok. "How dare you to harm the Crown Princess and our baby! The Crown Princess treat you just like her own sister!" Tae Pyung said. "Your Royal Highness... I'm sorry... I'm just had no choice..." Mi Deok said as she's crying. "Chief Eunuch!!! Call the royal palace guards right now!" Tae Pyung shouted. "You deserve to be punished and tell us everything what you know..." Tae Pyung said.

They're all startled when they heard a commotion outside the room. Tae Pyung immediately protect Eon Jin by hiding her behind him and he ready his sword. They got all shocked when they see a shadow of two Men fighting with their swords outside.

Woo Sung suddenly appear infront door while pointing his sword to someone. Mi Deok eyes widen when she saw the man who approached her earlier at the hallway.

"Woo Sung Oppa!" Eon Jin said.
"Hyung!" Tae Pyung said.

"What's going on, Your Royal Highness... Your Highness?" Woo Sung said. "I saw this man outside and about to take his sword." Woo Sung said. Woo Sung kick the assassin on the back of his knee to make him bow down. "Who are you and why you're here?" Woo Sung said as he pointed the sword on his neck. Tae Pyung still holding Eon Jin's hand and he feel that she's trembling and cold as ice.

"The Crown Princess must die!" The assassin said. Eon Jin look at to Tae Pyung as she feel her body is shivering. "Who ordered you to harm the Crown Princess?" Tae Pyung shouted. The assassin smirked while looking at him and to Eon Jin. "You must die Princess Eon Jin so we must live... But I think we failed..." He said and they all shocked when he suddenly collapsed and there's a blood flowing from his mouth. Woo Sung and Eon Jin recalled the incident at the forest when someone try to assassinate Eon Jin.

"A suicide assassin..." Eon Jin unknowingly said and Tae Pyung heard her. Mi Deok felt panicked she attempt to escape but Woo Sung sway his sword on her. "Take her and gave her the punishment until she spill who is behind this." Tae Pyung said. "Yes Your Royal Highness..." The palace guards said and they immediately drag out Mi Deok from the room.

Eon Jin suddenly fall on the floor when she feel her body is shivering. "Are you okay?" Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin cry without sound while looking to the corner where Mi Deok is seated earlier. "Why? Mi Deok..." She whispered. Woo Sung, physician Kwon and Wol Sook are looking at them. Tae Pyung hug her. And he's thinking who is the master mind to harm the Crown Princess and their baby.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Sorry for delayed upload guys... Been busy this past few days anyway, happy heart's day everyone... Have a happy and memorable day for all of us.... I love you all

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

251K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
307K 23.1K 64
"-𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
532 44 7
In my every life, I just wanna be yours taehyung 💜.... Kim Taehyung who is a Prince and Kim Seokjin who is a normal ordinary person. And the destiny...
6.4K 290 35
Seo Jihee, princess of Busan Kingdom. Choi Yeonjun, prince of Seoul Kingdom. They belong to rival kingdom that seek a reason to call a truce. What co...