The Crown Prince's Protector

hartgoddess12 द्वारा

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... अधिक

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

FORTY NINE

158 13 9
hartgoddess12 द्वारा

"LOYALTY"

SIDE STORY

"Calia flower? That's my first time to hear that kind of flowers..." Minister Min said. "Yes, Master... I heard it from the conversation between the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess  that Calia flower is poisonous to the royal baby." The assassin said. The assassin disguise himself as a palace guard. Minister Min smirked, "Really? Just like the medicine that I gave to Mi Deok..." He said. "I think it's more dangerous to the royal baby and to the Crown Princess as well if she take it as a medicine. That's what I heard, Master." He said. Minister Min look at him, "Is that true?" Minister Min asked. The assassin nodded. "Why Mi Deok didn't tell me about this? Is she going to betray me or maybe she didn't hear it at all?" Minister Min said.

Minister Min laugh while drinking his traditional alcohol. "What important is... I can rid of her and her baby by what I learned tonight." Minister Min said. "Call Mi Deok right now..." He command to one of his servant.

Sora heard their conversation, "Abeonim... Is that true? That you want to get rid of the royal baby?" She said. Minister Min look at her. "Waeyo? Are against to my plan?" He said. "Abeonim... I don't care what you want to do to Eon Jin but her baby, is just a baby, Abeonim.. He's innocent..." She said. Minister Min walk to approach her. "Sora, Listen... I must do this for you, my daughter.." He said. Sora look at him with confusion, "What do you mean?" She asked. "If you want the throne and the Crown Prince as well, you need to get rid the Crown Princess and her baby..." Minister Min said. Sora gulped and she didn't speak. "The Crown Princess must die with her unborn baby or if she's lucky enough that she live but her baby die during in her pregnancy... She must be dethrone for being neglectful mother and a  crown princess for not taking care of herself during her pregnancy." Minister Min said. "And you, you can replace her as the new Crown Princess of Silla. You're the second rank at the selection process remember? And Prince Yu Shin will be on our side..." He added. Sora look at her father.

"So tell me... Are you against my plan? You must make your choice." Minister Min said.

Sora smirked, "Aniyo, Abeonim... The Crown Princess must vanished and  return what is really mine... I don't care about her anymore, the Crown Prince is mine and also the title of being the Crown Princess..." Sora said. "I want to see her crawling back to where she belongs... I want to see the great and innocent Eon Jin crying as they drag her out from the palace." She said.

Minister Min smile, "Don't worry my daughter... I assure you, that will going to happen.." Minister Min said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

"Your Highness... You need to take your vitamins just like what Physician Kwon suggested." Mi Deok said. Eon Jin frowned, "I don't want to, Mi Deok... It's bitter and I don't want the smell of it." Eon Jin said. Mi Deok observing her if Eon Jin have a hint of her plan or she really doesn't like the medicine. "But Your Highness..." Mi Deok said.

Tae Pyung heard them as he went inside. "What's happening?" He asked.  Mi Deok show respect to him before she speak. "Her Highness doesn't want to take her vitamins, Your Royal Highness.." Mi Deok said. Tae Pyung look at to Eon Jin. He notice that Eon Jin is sensitive and had a mood swings this past few days. "Let me...Just leave it on the table. You may take your leave now.." He said. Mi Deok went outside and leave the tray at the table.

"My Princess... You need to take your vitamins for our baby...." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin look at him. "I don't want to, Your Royal Highness... I don't like the taste and..." She said but she didn't finish her word, she's thinking if she's going to tell him about what she feel everytime that she took her vitamins. "What is it? You can tell me, Eon Jin.." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin look at him. "My abdomen is hurting everytime I took my vitamins, Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung got shocked as he immediately seated beside her and check on her. "Are you sure about this?" Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin nodded. "I don't know but I noticed everytime I took my vitamins, I feel my abdomen   is hurting. " She said. "That's why I want to ask physician Kwon about it but he's at the temple right now..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung hold her hand. "Arasso let's wait for physician Kwon. I will talk to him about it... But now, you need to prepare your second brother is at the pavilion.. He wants to  see you." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin smile widely, "Really? Joo Meok oppa is here??" Eon Jin said and let out her signature eye smile. Tae Pyung smile as he looking at her, "Yes, my beautiful wife... He's here.." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin blushed and smile back at him.

Mi Deok heard their conversation. She immediately walk to talk to Minister Min about it.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin is excitedly walk towards to where Joo Meok is. "Oppa!" She called.  Joo Meok wave his hand to him and Eon Jin excitedly run towards to him. "Yah! You're pregnant, don't run like that, Arasso?" Joo Meok said. Eon Jin let out a small laugh, "Yes I will... I was so excited to see you..." Eon Jin said.

They seated on the pavilion having their tea and biscuits. "How's Eomma? Is she okay?" Eon Jin said. "She is... And she was so happy to hear that you're pregnant..." Joo Meok said. Eon Jin smile with her pair of eye smile. "Me too, I'm so happy that I'm going to be a mother..." Eon Jin said. Joo Meok look at her. "I'm glad that you're okay here in the palace..." Joo Meok said. "Always be careful and eat healthy foods... That's what our mother want to tell you." He said. Eon Jin nodded and wrapped her hands on her tummy, "I will... For my baby..." Eon Jin said.

Joo Meok suddenly gave her a box , "Here..." He said. Eon Jin look at him with puzzlement, "what's this?" She asked. Joo Meok gave her a signal to open it. Eon Jin open the box and her eyes open as she got surprised when she saw what's inside. "Oh my! Muk!!!" Eon Jin said excitedly. Joo Meok let out a wide smile while looking at his sister. "I know sometimes you got bored here... That's why I brought Muk here..." He said. Eon Jin smile back to her brother, "Thank you, Oppa... You made my day happy..." Eon Jin said.

Eon Jin look at to Muk and make face, "Yah! You're so big now... I miss you... We can sleep together again..." Eon Jin said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Master Min, what should I do? The crown princess is having a doubt in the medicine that I feed her." Mi Deok said. Minister Min look at her as he trying to read her mind. "Are you still at my side, Mi Deok?" He asked. Mi Deok look at him, "What do you mean, Master?" Mi Deok asked. Minister Min stood up and pour a wine on his glass before he speak. "Remember if you betray me, your sister will live miserable... I'm just thinking what should I do to her? Send her to the government to be a servant or to Kisaeng House to be a youngest courtesans?" Minister Min said and turn around to look at her, "What do you think, Mi Deok?" He added. Mi Deok feel her body is shakening as she gulped and couldn't speak. "What you want me to do to prove my loyalty to you, Master Min?" She forcely said. Minister Min smirked as he caress her face. "I want you to get rid the Crown Princess and her baby tonight..." Minister Min said. Mi Deok eyes got widen as she shocked. "What?" She said. Minister Min look at her. "It's a simple request from your Master, Mi Deok..." Minister Min said. Mi Deok eyes are now filled with tears. Honestly, she can do what Master Min told her to do but now, she can't because of the kindness that the Crown Princess shown her. "But the Crown Princess never want to take her vitamins, Master Min..." Mi Deok said.

Minister Min throw at her a medine powder wrapped in a paper. Mi Deok take it, "just make her a tea, tonight... Use that medicine to mix in her..." Minister Min said. Mi deok look at to it with her trembling hands. "Can I know what is this?" She asked. Minister Min look at her, "Don't worry, if something happened to the Crown Princess... Physician Kwon will be responsible for that..." Minister Min said.

"Let's just say, do it tonight and I'll help you to escape with your sister. Just make sure that the Crown Princess will take that medicine and I'll do the rest after you escape." Minister Min said. Mi Deok tears unknowingly fall from her eyes. "You want freedom, Right? So this is it! I'll give your freedom with your sister in exchange of the life of the Crown Princess and her baby..." Minister Min said.

Mi Deok take the medicine as she clench his fist. Why life is so unfair to someone like them. Why she needs to force herself to do what she didn't want to do for them to live, In her thoughts.

'Im sorry Your Highness.... Please forgive me... I don't deserve your kindness and friendship  towards me...

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...
134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
29.1K 3K 12
The story is set in the medieval period where Korea was divided into two parts. One part was ruled by Monarch Kim and the other part was ruled by Mon...