labyrinth ~ oc book

Od SirenBlair

a book of my ocs! i use them to write and roleplay! if you want to use them, ask for my permission first an... Viac

author's note
~mario~
🌪 ~katey aleeya~🌪
~sonic~
🍰~allyson vega~🍰
~warioware~
🥀~lora addison~🥀
~aphmau~
🌼~daisy parker~🌼
🌻~journey rivers~🌻
🌹~jadyn nakahara~🌹
~non-fandom~
🌃~brooklyn harper~🌃
~fire emblem~
🦋~miracle silverdew~🦋
~minecraft story mode~
🏹~alyssa carson~🏹
~super smash bros~
🌙~amethyst violet~🌙
~roblox~
🦢~daphne quinn~🦢
💙~morgan meadows~💙
🗡~phoebe dove~🗡
~demon slayer/kimetsu no yaiba~
💎~taeko miyazaki~💎
🌈~kiko suzuki~🌈
🕯️~haruka nakano~🕯️
🍡~rinna watanabe~🍡
~danganronpa~

✏️~marina fujimori~✏️

489 5 37
Od SirenBlair

(Art commissioned and drawn by naraojisan20!)

"i'll be fine. i'm a big girl now."

full name ~  marina fujimori

japanese name ~ tsutsuji fujimori

name meaning ~

marina ~ of the sea

tsutsuji ~ azalea

fujimori ~ wisteria forest

nickname(s) ~ mari (her friends), rina (her sister), shorty (enemies/rivals), pigtails (enemies/rivals), pigtail lady (enemies/rivals), soft voiced tomboy (monokuma), tomboy tailor (enemies/rivals).

gender ~ female

age ~ 18 

sexuality ~ pansexual

romantic orientation ~ panromantic

height ~ 5'0 (152 cm)

weight ~ 102 lbs. (46 kg)

birthday ~ february 9

zodiac ~ aquarius

chest size ~ 31 in (78 cm)

blood type ~ ab

"why doesn't anyone take me seriously?"

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️⬆️

hair color ~ auburn brown

eye color ~ gold

hairstyle ~ pigtails

clothing ~ she wears a white t-shirt with the design of her former high school, a rainbow circle in the middle as well as a rainbow shaped heart, on the back of her shirt at the hem. she wears navy blue ripped jeans, a red plaid jacket around her waist, and black converse sneakers. she also has a white wristwatch on her right wrist, and a red star pin on either side of her hair as well as a pencil tucked in her right ear.

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ a few small faded scars on her arms.

mbti ~ infj~a

personality ~ at first glance, she doesn't speak much unless it's important. she also doesn't tend to express much, and tries to keep her emotions locked in. it's rare for her to express herself. she's also quite closed off most of the time, and refuses to ask for help. she is cold and blunt on whoever is mean to her, but she doesn't go so far as from there. she's also rather observing, intuitive, and level headed. it's not like she doesn't like talking with people, but she just doesn't prefer to get so close with them emotionally.

despite that, marina is very kind. she's easy to warm up to, and she's quite friendly with others. she shows her kindness through actions more than words. she is also willing to listen and give advice when needed. she's also very easygoing, and goes out of her way to make others happy. the more she grows closer to someone, the more protective she also would be. she also tends to apologize a lot, especially for things out of her control. she doesn't show it much, but she still cares for others, despite how others treat her, though she won't show it much.

family ~

daniel fujimori (father) ~ she is close with her father, and he supports her through every step of her future.  however, he can be protective of her at times, which annoys marina, but she understands why.

mei fujimori (mother) ~ marina is close with her mother, and she sees her as her role model, as her mother was a seamstress herself.  marina didn't catch interest in sewing until she was a tween.  since then, she had been following in her footsteps but also going her own way.

marissa fujimori (younger twin sister) ~ marina and her twin sister was very close, growing up.  they were basically each other's best friends, and they sometimes have a sibling rivalry.  despite that, the two are very close.

languages ~ english (main), japanese (above average).

species ~ human

birthplace ~ new york city, new york, usa.

hometown ~ tokyo, japan.

best friends ~

~makoto naegi (v1)

~sonia nevermind (v2)

~kaede akamatsu (v3)

close friends ~

~kyoko kirigiri (v1)

~aoi asahina (v1)

~sakura ogami (v1)

~sayaka maizono (v1)

~chihiro fujisaki (v1)

~hajime hinata (v2)

~akane owari (v2)

~chiaki nanami (v2)

~fuyuhiko kuzuryu (v2)

~gundham tanaka (v2)

~ibuki mioda (v2)

~mikan tsumiki (v2)

~nagito komaeda (v2)

~peko pekoyama (v2)

~k1-bo (v3)

~kaito momota (v3)

~kirumi tojo (v3)

~maki harukawa (v3)

~rantaro amami (v3)

~shuichi saihara (v3)

~tenko chabashira (v3)

~gonta gokuhara (v3)

neutral ~

~yasuhiro hagakure (v1)

~kiyotaka ishimaru (v1)

~mukuro ikusaba (v1)

~leon kuwata (v1)

~celestia ludenberg (v1)

~kazuichi souda (v2)

~mahiru koizumi (v2)

~mikan tsumiki (v2)

~nekomaru nidai (v2)

~ryoma hoshi (v3)

~angie yonaga (v3)

~himiko yumeno (v3)

enemies/rivals ~

~monokuma

~junko enoshima (v1)

~toko fukawa (v1)

~mondo owada (v1)

~hifumi yamada (v1)

~byakuya togami (v1)

~hiyoko saionji (v2)

~teruteru hanamura (v2)

~kokichi ouma (v3)

~korekiyo shinguji (v3)

~miu iruma (v3)

~tsumugi shirogane (v3)

occupation ~ hope's peak academy student, super high school level tailor.

weapon ~ a pencil.

scent ~ peppermint

"get the hell away from me."

ultimate talent ~ ultimate tailor.

if victim ~ marina would be found in the library, on the floor and on her side. several thick books were found all over her, and her pencil is stabbed deep into her chest. a puddle of blood was found near her head, meaning that several attempts were used in terms of the books to bash her head. there is a small crack on the pencil, meaning that the culprit took it out of her hands and used it against her, depending on their strength. however, a glue gun is found near her hands, looking like she had been holding it, and she had lost her grip on it when falling. dried glue, and a few small burns were found on her arms and hair. her hair is disheveled and is no longer in the pigtail hair style. her red star pins are nowhere to be seen.

if blackened ~ the execution is called "materialized." marina finds herself in a large clothing store, with the walls covered in different types of material. but one thing that she doesn't know is that there's no way out of the place. no exit, whatsoever. before she could process what's going on, several spools of thread is thrown at her, causing her to stumble onto the floor. however, she falls onto a carpet with a deadly poison underneath. sooner or later, many other tailoring materials are thrown at her, such as measuring tape and scissors. she gets thrown onto the material looking walls, causing her to get different injuries of the sort. after getting thrown around many times, her injuries are severe. but one thing she doesn't realize is that the poison is going to kill her soon, and that the walls in the clothing store are getting much smaller, closing in on her. and at a very quick pace too. marina lets out several coughs of blood, due to the poison. a glue gun was now thrown at marina, causing her to fall near the wall behind her, which now had spikes. the moment her body makes contact with the wall, the spike infused wall finishes her off. the wall that finished her off was filled with the favorite material she really likes.

likes ~ fiction books, cherry trees, grass fields, hot chocolate, tea, the beach, picnics, windy days.

dislikes ~ coffee, rude people, bullies, homophobes, annoying people, lightning, heavy rain, sugary food and drinks.

strengths ~ sharp witted, intuitive, quick reflexes, good endurance.

weaknesses ~ public speaking, lying, perfectionism, self criticism.

hobbies ~ drawing, journaling, listening to music, taking walks.

fears ~ restraint, being chased.

oc playlist ~

~paradise by coldplay

~wide awake by katy perry

~good in goodbye by madison beer

~intro 3 by nf.

~bury a friend by billie eilish

~groundhog day by neoni.

voiceclaim ~

~reina ueda (japanese)

~brianna knickerbocker (english)

backstory ~ marina was born and raised in the states, where she was raised with her younger twin sister, marissa. growing up, she really liked to make different types of clothing. it started when she was 9 years old. she would do so in her free time. she continued to do so growing up. however, she was self taught on that talent alone. and since she was in diapers, she had a best friend, who was japanese-american like she was. the two were very close, and were seen with one another a lot. however, in 3rd grade, things took a turn for the worse. she started to get picked on by that same friend, who had turned their back on her. but when she turned 11, she moved to japan due to her parents' jobs. since then, she hasn't been bullied, but she hardly made any friends when she started middle school.

since then, she had started to make clothes a lot more, and even made her own in her free time. marina ended up participating in a lot of contests with her tailoring skills, and ended up getting a lot of awards for her designs. her popularity had grown since then. after she had graduated middle school, the twins soon started attending high school. marina had attended an international school called rainbow heart international school. but at one point, marina and her twin sister had been scouted to be a student at hope's peak academy, and she had accepted. but her twin sister had been in an accident, and there was little chance to save her. knowing that this was her sister's dream too, marina didn't want to go to the academy. but her parents had pestered to go either way. however, she didn't realize what she was getting herself into the moment she stepped onto campus.  

pets ~ n/a

crush(es) ~ (please keep in mind that i have more love interests than the list below. these are just mainly my go to ones. i have more people if needed)

~trigger happy havoc~

makoto naegi ~ makoto was one of the people marina considered to be a very close friend.  the two often had each other's backs during the trials.  she really liked him for his kind heart and optimism.

chihiro fujisaki ~ chihiro was also another close friend marina had. even if chihiro told her he was a boy, marina didn't mind. she liked being around him a lot, and she soon started to like him more than a friend.

aoi asahina ~ marina was a bit overwhelmed around aoi, due to her upbeat and optimistic personality. but she grew to like being around aoi more often. but she hadn't even realized that she would soon fall for her.

kyoko kirigiri ~ kyoko was rather closed off most of the time, and marina didn't really push it. however, she soon found herself crossing paths with her more often, and the more they did, the more they both started to talk with one another. and the more they were talking, the more marina started to fall for her.

~goodbye despair~

hajime hinata ~ marina had always accepted hajime for who he was, despite his talent, and was always seen around him. at first, she always thought of hajime as a close friend. but she hadn't realized that she would be falling for him pretty quickly.

nagito komaeda ~ marina was honestly a bit uncomfortable around nagito in the beginning, and only talked with him if she needed to. but she soon realized that the two had a lot more in common than she initially thought. it took a long while for her to realize that she liked him.

chiaki nanami ~ marina quickly warmed up to chiaki, and the two would be seen playing games often, since marina liked to do so as a kid at one point. but the more marina was around the gamer, the more she realized her feelings for chiaki. she would get more nervous around her.

mikan tsumiki ~ marina did feel a bit weirded out by mikan's clumsiness and her falling into the most awkward positions she's witnessed. however, she knew that mikan meant well most of the time. she grew to like being around mikan, and soon, more than a friend.

~killing harmony~

shuichi saihara ~ at first, marina always saw the detective as a close friend, and she truly did enjoy being around him. the two were kind to one another after all. however, marina would soon fall for him, and she would often be in denial about it.

rantaro amami ~ at first, marina was a bit awkward around rantaro, seeing how he was at first. but she warmed up to him pretty quickly. she really liked rantaro's calm aura. but it took a long while for her to realize her feelings for him.

kaede akamatsu ~ marina really admired kaede's optimistic attitude, and cheerful demeanor. so, she grew to like kaede's company pretty quickly. but the more she was around her, the more she would be a nervous wreck around her, due to her feelings for kaede.

maki harukawa ~ the two are basically like peas in a pod, and they had a lot in common. they enjoyed each other's presence, even in silence. however, marina hadn't realized that she would be falling for maki sooner or later.

fun facts ~

~she's known for her low but soft voice. it's even rare for her to shout or yell.

~the pencil in her ear has her initials engraved on it.

~she prefers to be called her english name more than her japanese name. she won't be offended if called by her japanese name, however.

~marina has a high metabolism.

~she is fine with giving affection towards others, but she gets nervous easily when she receives it. she's trying to get better at it though.

~marina has a huge habit of losing her pencil frequently, especially when she's running. it's a surprise on how she manages to find it each time.

~she has a habit of holding hands a lot with someone, but she always asks first before doing so.

~she often calls her friends by last name unless she knows two people of the same last name, or if someone is not from japan, or in a relationship with someone.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Oc book Od Akito Shinononono—

Populárno-náučné

763 13 8
Instead of having them in Imma other book, I decided to do it on here so it'll be much easier. Also there's going to be a oneshot section, but only d...
5.6K 93 45
My Ocs for all my fandoms OwO ~Under construction since I can't think of things 🤡~ ~also cause I'm not in many fandoms lmfao~
Love and Guns Od

Fan fikcia

199 15 12
(sonadow + Knuxouge mostly Sonadow though) this is my first time writing a book :) (gentle criticism is allowed) No spoilers! :) (cover not drawn...