🦢~daphne quinn~🦢

(Art commissioned and drawn by naraojisan20 on Sketchmob!)

"how can you still call me a police officer after i failed to protect the ones i care about?"

full name ~ daphne elizabeth quinn

name meaning ~

daphne ~ laurel

elizabeth ~ oath of god

quinn ~ wise

nickname(s) ~ daph

gender ~ female

age ~ 18 (alleys), 19 (book 1), 20 (book 2)

sexuality ~ asexual

romantic orientation ~ aromantic

height ~ 5'6.5

weight ~ 135 lbs.

birthday ~ june 25

zodiac ~ cancer

blood type ~ b

"you call me a police officer, but... am i doing my job right?"

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️⬆️

hair color ~ light brown

eye color ~ gold

hairstyle ~ braid (alleys), ponytail (book 1), none (book 2)

clothing ~ as a detective, she wore a dark grey trenchcoat, a black long sleeved shirt, a pair of grey pants, and white combat boots, with a purple beret on her head. as a police officer, she wore a usual police officer uniform. but after book 1, she wore a jean jacket, loose beige colored pants, and white sneakers, and a pink beret on her head. she also wore a white watch on her right wrist, and a silver ring with angel wings on her right index finger.

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ isfj~a

personality ~ daphne looks like the strong yet silent type when you first run into her. however, when you first speak to her, she can warm up to you in no time. she is very genuine, accepting and supportive to others, and has a kind heart. she is rather calm at all times, and rarely raises her voice unless necessary. she cares for everyone and always makes time for others and is a very good listener, and always puts everyone's needs before her own. she also shows a lot of compassion for everyone around her as well. she is also very soft spoken, and always puts her life on the line for others. she is also rather clever and is able to put things together rather quickly. she is also a realist, willing to accept any situation most of the time, although at times, she still tries to hold on and tries to find a way. she is also rather independent, and rather not rely on others. she would rather want to do things on her own, despite her enjoying the company with her friends.