🌪 ~katey aleeya~🌪

(Art commissioned and drawn by ast0naut on Sketchmob!)

"i'm ready for this!"

full name ~ katey mae aleeya

name meaning ~

katey ~ pure

mae ~ may; goddess of spring growth

aleeya ~ to ascend

nickname(s) ~ kate (close friends), kt (her brothers)

gender ~ female

age ~ 16

sexuality ~ bisexual

romantic orientation ~ biromantic

height ~ 5'3

weight ~ 110 lbs.

birthday ~ october 14

zodiac ~ libra

blood type ~ o

"are you prepared?"

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️ ⬆️

hair color ~ honey brown

eye color ~ raven

hairstyle ~ n/a

clothing ~ katey wears a golden blouse, a white skirt, a leather vest, and light brown boots and a gold headband with a white star in her hair.

tattoos ~ tornado on her right wrist

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ entj~a

personality ~ katey is energetic, confident, and optimistic by heart. she is very lively around others and is a ray of sunshine. but there are times where she's serious when needed to be. but she's also humble, respectful, and friendly around new people. she is down to earth, but also very carefree, always seen with a smile on her face.

despite her lively personality, she can be reckless without realizing it. she's also very stubborn, not willing to listen to others, and thanks to that, it puts a strain on relationships or friendships that she has with others. she isn't hot headed, but she is rather assertive and outspoken, not afraid to speak her mind.

family ~

austin aleeya (father) ~ katey is close with her father, and her father watches her grow with a smile. he was one of the parents who taught katey her wind power and how to control it.

jessica aleeya (mother) ~ katey is very close with her mother. her mother always watches her grow with a smile, and is proud of her growing into a friendly, confident, and energetic child.

chester aleeya (younger brother) ~ chester is 3 years younger than katey, and he looks up to her. even though the two have a chaotic sibling relationship, he sees her as a role model.

joey aleeya (younger brother) ~ joey is 5 years younger than katey, and is a bit shy, but he has a close sibling relationship with katey. katey always helps him warm up to people, which he appreciates.

languages ~ english (main), italian (fluent)

species ~ human

birthplace ~ greenwood kingdom

hometown ~ mushroom kingdom

best friends ~

periwinkle frostbite (oc) ~ she had been friends with periwinkle since the two were in diapers. katey was saddened that she and her family had moved away, and had to leave periwinkle behind. but she was happy, seeing that her childhood friend was in the mushroom kingdom, and reconnected with her again. the two have been close ever since.

close friends ~

~mario

~luigi

~peach

~daisy

~rosalina

~toad

~toadette

~yoshi

neutral ~

~pauline

~donkey kong

~diddy kong

enemies/rivals ~

~bowser

~bowser jr.

~wario

~waluigi

occupation ~ princess peach's assistant

weapon ~ wind power

scent ~ honey

"bring it on!"

likes ~ flowers, perfume, chocolate chip cookies, windy days, clouds, pink lemonade, sports, sunflowers.

dislikes ~ rainy days, the dark, haunted houses, koopas, boos, blue shells, red shells, green shells.

strengths ~ a risk taker, quick thinking, a fast learner, public speaking

weaknesses ~ overworking herself, self-criticism, disorganized, multitasking.

hobbies ~ taking walks, mario kart, playing video games, spending time with friends and family.

fears ~ losing her friends and family, not being good enough.

oc playlist ~

~live for the night by krewella

~courtesy call by thousand foot crutch

~where do i go by anna blue

~circles by kdrew

~go by mcclain sisters.

~all the right moves by onerepublic

voiceclaim ~ cassandra lee morris

backstory ~ katey was born and raised in another kingdom called the greenwood kingdom. she was just one of the citizens there, and not the princess. however, her mother and father seemed to be close with the king and queen of the kingdom. but Katey or her brothers didn't know that until later. it soon turned out, that in the kingdom that katey lived in before, the queen and king there became power hungry. the power got to their heads. katey and her family moved away to the mushroom kingdom when she was around 8 years old for that reason. katey didn't even realize until later when she was much older. when she just became a teenager, she was walking to buy some food for her parents, when she ran into the ruler of the kingdom, princess peach. katey quickly apologized, but the princess told her not to worry about it and helped her with her stuff. The two of them have been close ever since, and Katey eventually met the others. soon enough, she became princess peach's assistant, with the permission from her parents.

pets ~ a kitten named rosie

crush(es) ~ none

fun facts ~

~the power of wind came from her parents, and passed down to her,

~katey has her wind power, but her brothers don't.

~she can write in cursive.

~she really likes strawberry shortcake.

~her favorite colors are white and gold.

~whenever undercover, she goes by a fake alias named kadence.

~her name in mario and the music box is kassie.