🌙~amethyst violet~🌙

(Art commissioned and drawn by naraojisan20 on Sketchmob!)

"i fear... something bad's coming."

full name ~ amethyst cerise violet

name meaning ~

amethyst ~ a precious purple jewel

cerise ~ cherry

violet ~ purple

nickname(s) ~ amy

gender ~ female

age ~ 17

sexuality ~ bisexual

romantic orientation ~ biromantic

height ~ 5'6

weight ~ 122 lbs.

birthday ~ june 26

zodiac ~ cancer

blood type ~ o

"did fate really have to change you like this?"

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️ ⬆️

hair color ~ golden brown

eye color ~ emerald green

hairstyle ~ n/a

clothing ~ she wears a white ruffled top, and a navy-blue skirt with a black rose on it. she wears a white moon necklace, a yellow moon pin with a white star in her hair, along with wearing some white strapped heels.

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ istj~a

personality ~ amethyst is a girl who keeps to herself unless someone speaks to her. she doesn't speak up unless it's important and doesn't bother others unless they bother her. but she also isn't afraid to defend herself if someone were to test her patience. she is easily cold when you make her mad and wouldn't speak to you for quite some time.

but she is rather easygoing, and a cool person to talk to. she's extremely down to earth and is willing to help you out in any way. she is also calm, collected, and has a rather gentle demeanor. she's rather modest, humble, and respectful. but she is willing to fight back for the sake of others and protect them once she gains a friendship with them.

family ~

benjamin violet (father) ~ amethyst is close with her father, and she saw him as the side of good. she looked up to him as a role model and learned her techniques and abilities from him.