🌻~journey rivers~🌻

"i'm not versatile, i just like doing everything

"i'm not versatile, i just like doing everything."

full name ~ journey sage rivers

name meaning ~

journey ~ a trip or experience

sage ~ wise or healthy

rivers ~ river

nickname(s) ~ jo (lorelai), jaye (ava), lady journey (the daemos)

gender ~ female

age ~ 19

sexuality ~ bisexual

romantic orientation ~ biromantic

height ~ 5'3

weight ~ 115 lbs.

birthday ~ june 28

zodiac ~ cancer

blood type ~ b

"you expect me to accept the fact that i'm from your world?"

faceclaim/looks ~ sabrina carpenter

hair color ~ blonde

eye color ~ teal

hairstyle ~ n/a

clothing ~ journey has a white flower crown on her head, and wears a black and white striped jacket, a white crop top, and black athletic shorts.  she also wears black sneakers.  as a daemos, she has silver armor, and one of her arms is covered with the same armor while the other has a silver glove.  she has teal armor boots, and a matching teal necklace. 

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ enfj~a

personality ~ journey is seen as very friendly, but also very ambitious.  she's seen as a brave and courageous person and is willing to step in for others.  she is outspoken and protective, and always looking for adventure.  she is a huge risktaker, no matter what the task is.  but she is also very loyal to her friends, always sticking by their side, no matter what.  but around new people, she is rather polite and respectful.

however, whenever someone is enemies with her, or her friends, she can easily hold a grudge against them, and wouldn't be afraid to show it.  she can get easily annoyed if someone were to test her patience.  if people would try to control her or try to make decisions for her, her rebellious side would show, and would bite back with her words.  others were lucky that she doesn't use violence physically.

family ~

arthur rivers (father) ~ journey is close with her father, but he is very protective of her.  journey gets easily annoyed at the fact that how protected she is, but her dad just wants to see the best for her.  her father was a soldier in the daemos kingdom, so journey had gotten her protective personality traits from her father.