🌈~kiko suzuki~🌈

(Art commissioned and drawn by restra25 on Sketchmob!)

"i love you guys. don't forget that."

full name ~ kiko suzuki

name meaning ~

kiko ~ happy

suzuki ~ bell tree

nickname(s) ~ iris (the hashira), ki (close friends), kiki (her crush)

gender ~ female

age ~ 18

sexuality ~ pansexual

romantic orientation ~ panromantic

height ~ 5'5 (165 cm)

weight ~ 125 lbs (56 kg)

birthday ~ december 1

zodiac ~ sagittarius

blood type ~ ab

"what am i going to do with you guys...?"

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️ ⬆️

hair color ~ dark chocolate brown

eye color ~ indigo

hairstyle ~ high ponytail

clothing ~ kiko wears the dark grey demon slayer uniform, along with a pastel blue haori with a bubble pattern. she had gotten the bubble patterned haori as a gift when she passed final selection.

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ she has a scar on her cheek from when she was 13.

mbti ~ infj~t

personality ~ kiko is rather serious most of the time, and would rather get things done than talk, as she's seen with a stoic or stern look on her face on most of her days. she is seen as someone as wanting to get things done and relax later and is quick to be harsh on herself on others if they're pushing it. she isn't afraid to put someone in her place. she can tend to get scary if someone pushes her buttons, but she's rarely seen yelling or shouting.

but under that serious shell, she actually has a soft side that she only shows to people she's close to. she's rather humble, respectful, and polite towards others who treat her with respect. and the more you get to know her, she is soft spoken. she may be harsh on the outside towards others, but deep down, she still cares for you. but she's also easily rattled or shaken up, and it's not that easy to hide for her.

family ~

satoshi suzuki (father) ~ kiko is close with her father, and he helped her grow to be independent, and she looks up to him. her father sometimes lets her help in the kitchen whenever her mother isn't around. and he's always the one who watches her grow with a smile whenever she does something on her own.