🏹~alyssa carson~🏹

(Art commissioned and drawn by naraojisan20 on Sketchmob!)

"what if i don't want to remember?"

full name ~ alyssa abigail carson

name meaning ~

alyssa ~ noble

abigail ~ father's joy

carson ~ son of marsh dwellers

nickname(s) ~ lyssa

gender ~ female

age ~ 18

sexuality ~ bisexual

romantic orientation ~ biromantic

height ~ 5'5

weight ~ 115 lbs.

birthday ~ june 1

zodiac ~ gemini

blood type ~ b

"get out of my head."

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️ ⬆️

hair color ~ raven

eye color ~ cobalt blue

hairstyle ~ side ponytail

clothing ~ when in the ocelots, alyssa wears the designated ocelots leather jacket with her name pinned on it, along with some navy blue jeans. after the witherstorm, she wears an archery outfit consisting of cobalt blue and silver. she wears a cobalt blue heart clip in her hair and a matching cobalt blue heart necklace. she also is seen wearing a plain black leather jacket, a grey shirt, navy blue ripped jeans, and the same matching blue heart clip and necklace. she also wears a pair of framed glasses.

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ isfp~a

personality ~ alyssa is friendly, casual, and down to earth with everyone. she is known for her calm demeanor and her loyalty, and never gives up on her friends and family. she was once a leader of a friend group that she had, so she shows her leadership skills from time to time. overall, she's shown to be rather friendly, respectful, and open minded.

however, alyssa tends to be lenient and others and takes too much pity on people, especially towards people who don't deserve it. she also doesn't like confrontation very much, so she tends to stay away from it, but she does confront people on behalf of others. she is rather blunt and firm with her words. she can also be seen as stern but also easily rattled.

family ~

blake carson (father) ~ alyssa had gotten her building skills mainly from her father, and is close with her father. he's always the one watching alyssa grow with a smile, since she was the youngest in the family.