🌹~jadyn nakahara~🌹

"well, you don't need to help me

"well, you don't need to help me. but i want to help you."

full name ~ amai "jadyn" nakahara

name meaning ~

amai ~ heavens

jadyn ~ precious stone

nakahara ~ central plain

nickname(s) ~ jade (close friends), jay (her crush).

gender ~ female

age ~ 17 (pdh), 20 (fc university), 25 ~ 31 (mystreet), 27 (minecraft diaries).

sexuality ~ pansexual

romantic orientation ~ panromantic

height ~ 5'4

weight ~ 125 lbs.

birthday ~ january 5

zodiac ~ capricorn

blood type ~ ab

"don't worry about me. i'll be okay."

faceclaim/looks ~ mina myoui (twice)

hair color ~ cherry

eye color ~ violet

hairstyle ~ occasionally in a braid

clothing ~

phoenix drop high ~ wears the usual girls uniform with long sleeves. but when not in school, she wears a dark red crop top, with navy blue ripped jeans and white sneakers.

mystreet ~ a bright red athletic jacket, with black sweatpants, a white crop top, and white sneakers.

minecraft diaries ~ wears a silver and red armor, with a black cape behind her. she also wields a silver blade at her waist. as a shadow knight, her armor is red and black, and a red blade is at her waist.

winter ~ she wears a dark red knitted sweater, and black pants. she also wears brown fuzzy boots, and a beige colored beanie on her head.

pajamas ~ a black pajama top with bright red pajama pants. her pants have a black heart pattern.

tattoos ~ a small red heart on her right wrist.

piercings ~ a red heart earring in each of her ears.

scars ~ a small scar on her left arm.

mbti ~ infp~a

personality ~ jadyn is rather shy and doesn't speak much at first. however, she will warm up to you very quickly once you speak to her. she is very kind, considerate, and selfless, always putting your needs before her own. she has more of a calm aura than a cheery one, and it shows a lot to everyone. she likes to give more than receive, and it shows that she is extremely thoughtful of others. however, she is also very honest, but she tries to say things in the nicest way possible.