🌃~brooklyn harper~🌃

(Art commissioned and drawn by Amntl on Sketchmob!)

"smile for the camera!"

full name ~ brooklyn coral harper

name meaning ~

brooklyn ~ one who lives near a brook

coral ~ deep pink

harper ~ someone who plays a harp

nickname(s) ~ brooke (her friends), lynn (her siblings)

gender ~ female

age ~ 19

sexuality ~ heterosexual

romantic orientation ~ heteroromantic

height ~ 5'7

weight ~ 123 lbs.

birthday ~ june 30

zodiac ~ cancer

blood type ~ b

"another relationship? nah, not for me."

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️ ⬆️

hair color ~ raven

eye color ~ hazel

hairstyle ~ n/a

clothing ~ brooklyn wears a white t-shirt with ice blue trim. she also wears a pair of baby blue shorts, and light brown combat boots.

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ infj~t

personality ~ brooklyn can be a bit awkward at first glance and doesn't speak much. but when you do, she is very loving, gentle and cares for everyone. she is very nonviolent, not wanting to cause any drama or violence for anyone. she wants to get out of a situation quickly and safely. she is seen as a motherly figure to others. she is also very hardworking and perseverant as well.

but brooklyn can also be a bit of a pushover, and let people walk over her. she also tends to be sarcastic but shows it in a joking way around her friends or siblings. adding onto her mother figure, she can be pretty overprotective, and especially trying her best to get her friends out of situations that doesn't sound like a huge deal to her.

family ~

mitchell harper (father) ~ brooklyn is very close with her father. her father is very loving, and cares for everyone. brooklyn had gotten those traits from him.

aileen harper (mother) ~ brooklyn is also very close with her mother. she opens up to her whenever she had a problem that she can't handle on her own.

blossom harper (older sister) ~ brooklyn is also close with her older sister. her older sister is gentle, kind, and loving towards her siblings. she's also in martial arts, which brooklyn really admires about her sister.

bryan harper (younger brother) ~ brooklyn and bryan have a chaotic sibling relationship, but also a sibling rivalry. but during serious times, they care for one another.

languages ~ english (main), french (fluent)

species ~ human

birthplace ~ skystead town

hometown ~ skystead town

best friends ~ n/a

close friends ~ n/a

neutral ~ n/a

enemies/rivals ~ n/a

occupation ~ college student

weapon ~ none

scent ~ cinnamon

"you were once apart of my book, and now you're not."

likes ~ night skies, sunsets, polaroid pictures, beaches, galaxies, lakes, rivers, lighthouses.

dislikes ~ storms, power outages, heavy rain, thunderstorms, lightning, nightclubs, extremely hot weather, strong wind.

strengths ~ decisive, learning quickly, flexible, organized.

weaknesses ~ perfectionism, criticizing herself, blunt, public speaking.

hobbies ~ taking pictures, reading, writing, taking walks.

fears ~ heights, not being good enough.

oc playlist ~

~drag me down by one direction.

~devils don't fly by natalia kills.

~savage by bahari

~set fire to the rain by adele

~red planet by little mix (ft. t-boz)

~cake by melanie martinez

voiceclaim ~ cristina vee

backstory ~ brooklyn was born and raised with an older sister and a younger brother along with her two parents. throughout her life, brooklyn didn't do much. however, in high school, she had a boyfriend, who she got together with since her second year of high school. but during her last year of high school, her boyfriend had started to grow more and more suspicious. a few weeks before graduating, brooklyn had come to find out that her boyfriend had been cheating on her with her best friend, for almost a year. and she didn't even realize. brooklyn broke up with him in tears but managed to make it through graduation. due to brooklyn and her sister having colleges that were nearby, her family decided to move to another city, so they would be close to her college, so brooklyn could simply just head back home without worrying about anything. she also has a major in photography, due to one of her friends suggesting that she would try it out in high school. and she really did like it. she currently has a scrapbook of all the photos she had taken.

pets ~ a cat named jewel.

crush(es) ~ n/a

fun facts ~

~brooklyn is the shortest of her siblings.

~brooklyn has had a passion for photography since middle school.

~she is getting martial arts lessons from her older sister.

~her favorite colors are white and ice blue.

~her favorite food is spaghetti.