✏️~marina fujimori~✏️

(Art commissioned and drawn by naraojisan20!)

"i'll be fine. i'm a big girl now."

full name ~  marina fujimori

japanese name ~ tsutsuji fujimori

name meaning ~

marina ~ of the sea

tsutsuji ~ azalea

fujimori ~ wisteria forest

nickname(s) ~ mari (her friends), rina (her sister), shorty (enemies/rivals), pigtails (enemies/rivals), pigtail lady (enemies/rivals), soft voiced tomboy (monokuma), tomboy tailor (enemies/rivals).

gender ~ female

age ~ 18

sexuality ~ pansexual

romantic orientation ~ panromantic

height ~ 5'0 (152 cm)

weight ~ 105 lbs. (47 kg)

birthday ~ february 9

zodiac ~ aquarius

chest size ~ 31 in (78 cm)

blood type ~ ab

"why doesn't anyone take me seriously?"

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️⬆️

hair color ~ auburn brown

eye color ~ gold

hairstyle ~ pigtails

clothing ~ she wears a white t-shirt with the design of her former high school, a rainbow circle in the middle. she wears navy blue ripped jeans, a red plaid jacket, and black convere sneakers. she also has a white wristwatch, and a red star pin on either side of her hair as well as a pencil tucked in her right ear.

tattoos ~ n/a

piercings ~ n/a

scars ~ a few small faded scars on her arms.

mbti ~ infj~a

personality ~ at first glance, she doesn't speak much unless it's important. she also doesn't tend to express much, and tries to keep her emotions locked in. it's rare for her to express herself. she's also quite closed off most of the time, and refuses to ask for help. she is cold and blunt on whoever is mean to her, but she doesn't go so far as from there. she's also rather observing, intuitive, and level headed. it's not like she doesn't like talking with people, but she just doesn't prefer to get so close with them emotionally.

despite that, marina is very kind. she's easy to warm up to, and she's quite friendly with others. she shows her kindness through actions more than words. she is also willing to listen and give advice when needed. she's also very easygoing, and goes out of her way to make others happy. the more she grows closer to someone, the more protective she also would be. she also tends to apologize a lot, especially for things out of her control. she doesn't show it much, but she still cares for others, despite how others treat her, though she won't show it much.