🥀~lora addison~🥀

(Art commissioned and drawn by naraojisan20 on Sketchmob!)

"huh? you want to dance with me?"

full name ~ lora regan addison

name meaning ~

lora ~ laurel

regan ~ king

addison ~ son of adam

nickname(s) ~ lor (her sister), lori (her friends)

gender ~ female

age ~ 18

sexuality ~ bisexual

romantic orientation ~ biromantic

height ~ 5'5

weight ~ 118 lbs.

birthday ~ june 20

zodiac ~ gemini

blood type ~ o

"once you're out of my life, stay out of my life."

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️ ⬆️

hair color ~ raven (dyed red at ends)

eye color ~ caramel brown

hairstyle ~ n/a

clothing ~ lora wears a black leather jacket, a red blouse, black ripped jeans, and a pair of black fingerless gloves. she also has white sneakers, and a red rose in her hair.

tattoos ~ a small red rose on her right arm.

piercings ~ a red rose earring in each of her ears.

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ isfp~t

personality ~ lora may look intimidating on the outside and may look like a bad girl due to her looks. however, she isn't like that at all. she is friendly and down to earth at first approach and is a cool person to be around. she can warm up to you pretty quickly, and is rather calm, and collected. she's also seen as the peacemaker among her friends.

however, lora is very nonconfrontational and is afraid of confronting someone when there's a problem. she overthinks a lot on a situation and is very impulsive as well. she can be easily overwhelmed at times. she can also seen as a pushover some of the time, despite her easygoing nature.

family ~

cayden addison (father) ~ lora is close with her father, but he was stern with her growing up. lora grew to be a lot more independent as she became a teenager, and he babies her a lot, which annoys her.