💙~morgan meadows~💙

(Art commissioned and drawn by naraojisan20 on Sketchmob!)

"i don't even know who you are."

full name ~ morgan briar meadows

name meaning ~

morgan ~ sea born

briar ~ thorny bush of wild roses

meadows ~ someone who lived in a meadow or grassland

nickname(s) ~ momo (her friends), mora (her friends), big sis (her sister), sis (her sister)

gender ~ female

age ~ 20

sexuality ~ asexual

romantic orientation ~ aromantic

height ~ 5'9

weight ~ 135 lbs.

birthday ~ january 11

zodiac ~ capricorn

blood type ~ a

"i may look like her, but i'm not her."

faceclaim/looks ~ ⬆️ ⬆️

hair color ~ raven (natural), electric blue (dyed)

eye color ~ raven

hairstyle ~ occasionally in a low bun

clothing ~ she has a navy-blue jacket with two white stripes at the ends of her sleeves with a black hoodie that says 'woes'. she has blue ripped jeans, and black combat boots. she has a pair of glasses, and a mouse ears headband on her head.

tattoos ~ she has a blue lightning tattoo on the left side of her waist.

piercings ~ she has a matching sapphire blue earring on each ear but has three more piercings on her left ear.

scars ~ n/a

mbti ~ isfj~t

personality ~ morgan is seen as a tomboy and she is hard to talk to most of the time. she's rough around the edges and has a sharp tongue. she is rather antisocial and doesn't speak much unless it's important or if she has to. she is also very stubborn, not wanting to listen to others except for a few. there's a reason why she's like this, since she wasn't always like this.

despite that, she has a soft side that she rarely shows. she deeply cares for others, despite her brash and antisocial behavior. she is willing to go lengths to protect someone and keep them safe. she is kind when she opens up to you and is a big sister figure to others who see through her tough shell.

family ~

cedric meadows (father) ~ morgan had a pretty neutral relationship with her father, since he was out on business trips for most of her life. sure, he sent her money every month, but morgan never felt any love from him.

wendy meadows (mother) ~ same with her mother. alongside her father, she simply only sent money to morgan for living expenses, but never spent time with her. but morgan never felt any love from her, but she didn't really seem to care.

maxine meadows (younger sister) ~ morgan is a big sister figure to her younger sister, maxine, and took care of her growing up. maxine always saw morgan as the parent figure more than their actual parents, so she depends on her if she needs any help. the two girls have a close sibling relationship.

languages ~ english (main), spanish (average).

species ~ human

birthplace ~ town of robloxia

hometown ~ town of robloxia

best friends ~ n/a

close friends ~ n/a

neutral ~ n/a

enemies/rivals ~ n/a

occupation ~ college student, part time barista

weapon ~ pocketknife

scent ~ jasmine

"no, you don't get to accuse me after what you just did."

likes ~ gaming, rain, pop music, sunsets, campfires, pasta, roses, apple juice.

dislikes ~ hot weather, being interrupted, being stuck in the middle, rude people, loud people, bullying, explosions, dresses.

strengths ~ extremely mindful, patient, humble, good physical strength.

weaknesses ~ indecisive, hard to express herself, hot-headed, easily stressed.

hobbies ~ animating, playing video games, cooking, singing.

fears ~ losing her friends, heights.

oc playlist ~

~here by alessia cara

~all hands on deck by tinashe

~haunted house by neoni

~ghost by halsey

~complicated by avril lavigne

~blow by ke$ha

voiceclaim ~ erica lindbeck

backstory ~ morgan was raised in a normal town but grew really well off. but her parents were on business trips overseas growing up. so, growing up, she either had babysitters, or she took care of her younger sister on her own. thanks to that, she grew to be pretty responsible at a young age. when she was a freshman in high school, she transferred schools, and started a roblox youtube channel based on animation content and made lots of friends. when she was a junior though, she switched to gaming content due to her growing out of animations. but overtime, she lost interest in gaming content as well. she once asked herself what she wanted to do in the future. she didn't take youtube seriously back then. after she graduated high school, things took a huge turn. some people accused her of not even going back to her parents after coming back alive, which made morgan confused. her parents are overseas, so she lived with her sister. so, what was going on? a lot of people pointed fingers at her and told her to go back to her family. not wanting to deal with it, she moved back with her sister back to the place she was born, to attend college.

pets ~ n/a

crush(es) ~ none

fun facts ~

~morgan works out every weekend.

~morgan has a habit where she cooks too many dishes.

~she had a friend group from kindergarten to 9th grade before she transferred schools. she still keeps contact with them today.

~her favorite color is electric blue.

~she really enjoys going to the beach.

~she majors in business in college.