Blue and Black Hearts+Red And...

By StoryBringer

Mackenzie and Bluey have been friends since kindy, and after their day at the creek, Mackenzie seems to have... More

A few years later... Tragedy and Love
Bluey has feelings too.
Emergency at the Heeler house
Dinner and some time alone
Bingos Problem
What's wrong with Bingo?
Bingos Hospital Visit
Makenzie gets hurt
Guidance and a false alarm
A Fight between high lovers
Jack and Bingo have an argument
Mackenzie finally recovers...?
Mackenzie's thoughts.
Bingos water breaks
Bingos remarkable miracle
Bluey and Kenzie meet the author
Why does tragedy follow us?
Nick Moves in with Bluey
Bingo Breaks up with Jack
Nickolye Vs Jack
Nickolye X Bingo
Naveiha's trouble in school
Nick stays home with Nav
Step-Father/Daughter time!
Police come around
Kenzie and Nick get into it.
Nick's New job.
Mack and Blueys date night part 1
Mackenzie and Blueys date night part 2
The bar incident
Testing reality.
A new Kid?
Mack and Bluey's Problem...
Authors Note!
A helping hand
Nick listens to music
Guys Night at home.
Jack Makes Amends
Nick proposes to Bingo
Wedding day
Jay makes a cameo!
New Heeler-Collie Pup!
Family Meeting!
Family Game Night!
Bingo And Bluey Squabble
News of Sorrow
Jacks Failure at Death
New home
Till the end.

The Creek

571 3 6
By StoryBringer

This is a story of a Blue Heeler and her friend, a Border-Collie. Their names are Bluey and Mackenzie.

Bluey

"Mackenzie! Where'd you go?"
I hear him shout from my left, "Over here Blu!" I see him standing in a bush as I turn around, wonder what he was up to...

Mackenzie

I honestly can't get her out of my head, I don't know why, but she seems to be more cute than normal... What am I saying? What's this feeling?
I am taken back to reality as she calls out my name, "Over here Blu!" I respond, Why'd I say that!? Oh jeez she's coming over here, don't blush Kenzie... Don't blush, she's just your friend.

Bluey

"Kenz, what are you doing behind the bush?" Wait, did I call him Kenz? I look up to see his face beginning to have a strip of red blush on his face, did he, like it?
"Oh ya know, just enjoying nature, I guess" Mackenzie responded nervously. He walked away with his head down and seemed to be shivering.

Bandit

Is he okay? I should follow him.

Mackenzie

Why did I blush? And why did she call me Kenz? I mean, I like the name, but it's a bit mushy.

Not realizing he was speaking aloud, Bandit finds him.

"Hey kid, whatcha doing out here alone? Bluey has been lookin' for ya"
Me? Why me? "Oh sorry Mr. Heeler, I guess I should get going huh?" Before I could move, Bandit stopped me. "Mackenzie, you have a crush on my daughter don't you?" A CRUSH? Maybe, I don't know, guess I should ask him. "I'm not sure Mr. Heeler, could you explain what a crush is?" Bandit looks at me in a sincere way, and asks me, "Do you find Bluey cute in a way?" How did he...? "Uh-, *Ahem* Yes sir." I say in a monotone voice, trying to sound like a man even though I'm only 7. "Well, I'll tell you what, wait a few years and maybe we can talk about you and my daughter being together, deal?" Is this real? No way right? "You sure Mr. Heeler?" "Please kiddo, call me Bandit"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 28 22
Filled with my Head Canon things. For Example: -Bluey and her friends are in 2019 and are teens -Lucky is a year older than Bluey but a bit late to s...
19K 460 22
Mackenzie Parker has had a crush on Wesley Carter since she was a freshman in highschool. As they get older her feelings start to grow, but get put o...
1.5K 18 11
In this story bingo and Bluey get invited to a school of magic, but overcame darkness that wants their lives. so Bingo, Bluey, and Mackenzie fight to...
132K 4.9K 23
in which two lovers go on tour together .