Secrets - Seungjin

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"That was the day I found out I had cancer." A simple boy living a simple life was all Kim Seungmin looked li... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Frenemies
Chapter 3 - Never good enough
Chapter 4 - Bruised
Chapter 5 - Happen to overhear
Chapter 6 - First kiss
Chapter 7 - Infront of him
Chapter 8 - Your classic brawl
Chapter 9 - For a second time
Chapter 10 - Embarrassing times
Chapter 11 - We don't talk about that...
Chapter 13 - Pissed
Chapter 14 - An unexpected guest
Chapter 15 - Treating wounds
Chapter 16 - Coming clean
Chapter 17 - Deja vu
Chapter 18 - Party it up🕺
Chapter 18 - Under the moonlight
Chapter 19 - Hangover
Chapter 20 - How are you feeling?
Chapter 21 - Miracles only happen once
Chapter 22 - Back to bully
Chapter 23 - Fall apart

Chapter 12 - He's back

268 17 6
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"WONPIL HYUNG!!!"

I drop my bag onto the floor immediately when I see the man standing in my living room. His hair the same colors as mine, swept back instead of bangs however. Standing slightly taller than me with all the similar features. A smile as bright as the sun shined on my face.

My brother was home.

I quickly run to him and crash into his arms, earning a grunt and a chuckle from the older, "Good to see you Minnie." He smiles and ruffles my hair as I hug him as tight as possible.

It's been a while since last saw the man, maybe a few months? It felt like years though. Wonpil was one of the few people that helped me get through the rough times in my life. He was my rock.

And he's fucking back.

I excitingly jump up and down in his arms, hugging him even tighter, threatening to break a rib or two of his. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH HYUNG!!"

Another loud chuckle emits from the older, "I missed you more" He smiles as we pull away from the hug. "How's everything been?"

"Good!" I say with a bright smile, making sure no part of that smile showed anything underneath. I must stay strong now. For the sake of everyone.

"Seungmin honey?" My mother emerges through the door behind wonpil with a few bags in her hand, "Do you mind helping Wonpil take his stuff up to his room?"

Nervousness arises as I look at the bags and back at my smiling older brother. "Y-yeah sure mom."

With a slight gulp, I walk up to the bags and pick up the smallest one. I hide my struggle with a permanent smile on my face as Wonpil and I make our way up the stairs.

"What'd I miss while I was away Minnie?" The older asks, "Any new tea?"

I stifle a laugh at my brothers ridiclousness, "Hyung youre 20."

"Spill the tea!" He says in a fake groan. Both of us laughing as we reach his room and place the bags down.

"Well I guess I do have something crazy." I smirk in a playful tone. Wonpils attention immediately grabbed as he began to unpack.

"Spill away." He says as he hangs up a shirt into his closet

For a moment I contemplate telling my older brother about the craziest thing that happened while he was gone. But in this very moment, I wanted to forget about Chan. Completely.

And I don't think I can handle retelling that story. So instead I pick another one.

I jump onto his bed and cross my legs with an excited smile, "You know Felix. My best friend!?"

"Bitch yes I know Felix." Wonpil rolls his eyes as he picks up another shirt from his open bag, "I'm pretty sure I was there when he said his first word."

"Whatever whatever." I wave my hand in the air, "Anyways! You won't believe what happened."

"Man I thought Felix was the innocent one? What happened?" Wonpil fakes a sigh with obvious excited eyes.

"So basically he walked in late to class one day all suspiciously and like a second later another boy walked in! And when Felix sat next to me he was all red and I knew that bitch was making out with someone!" I throw my hands into the arm dramatically.

Wonpil gasps, "No fucking way!? Lee Felix? He needs to calm his ass down he's still a baby!"

"Right!" I agree with my brother even though Felix was only a week older than me, "But that's not even the craziest part. Guess who the other fucking boy was."

"No don't tell me..."

"IT WAS SEO CHANGBIN!"

"NO FRICKIN WAY!" Wonpil mouth drops open, "THE ONE WHOS HYUNJINNIES FRIEND???"

"YES!" The two of us burst out laughing from the shock, "I WAS SO CONFUSED!! BUT HES BEEN CRUSHING ON HIM FOREVER NOW!"

"NO FELIX!" Wonpil clutches his stomach from laughing, "Yah I would've never thought one of your friends would end up with someone from Lee Minhos gang."

"Same!" I dramatically sigh and lay back onto the mattress. Wonpil always knew everything about our school, even if he graduated 2 years ago. He loves the gossip, don't we all?

Thinking about Wonpil a words, my head shoots up from the bed, "Actually you know jisung?"

"Stop asking me if I know your friends Minnie I practically raised them!"

"Right right. But you know what I found out the other day." A smile creeps up on my face as I open my mouth to spill the hottest tea, "Minho and jisung-"

Suddenly the doorbell rings, interrupting our gossiping session. Wonpil hangs up his last tee shirt up as my mothers voice booms up the stairs.

"Seungminnie! Can you get it?" She yells from the kitchen. I look to my older brother with a sad sigh and I get myself off his bed.

"Coming!"

I make my way down the stairs and unlock the door with a bit of struggle. Since when was the door lock this hard to open?

But when the door swings open, I wanted to immediately melt into the floor. I wanted to be anywhere but here, as long as it meant that I didn't have to meet that boys eyes.

Hwang Hyunjin stood there with a smile that turned to a smirk when he saw that it was me at the door.

"Minnie! Guess what?" The boy exclaims with a fake aegyo voice, "I finally got your dog smell out my uniform!"

"Ugh." I roll my eyes as I turn around and yell back to my mother, "It's Hyunjin!"

"Oh!" You could almost hear the smile in the women's voice as she yells back, "Let him in honey."

I turn back to the boy with a groan. Hyunjin had his black hair down today, it framed his face well and he was wearing a blue bomber jacket and off white pants.

It's crazy to think that females from our school would die to see Hyunjin in his regular clothes, and yet here he was infront of me in that very attire. Technically I feel like a winner but also I want to throw up because what could they possibly see in Hwang Hyunjin?

He's literally so ugly-

Just then, Hyunjin lifts a hand and rakes his hair back, creating an wave in his bangs and revealing his jawline. His sharp eyes softly closing as he fixes his locks and his full lips slightly parted. His features so sharp that they could cut a water melon, "come on Minnie let me in."

A loud gulp comes from my throat as I quickly snap my eyes away from the boy. My cheeks suddenly feel hotter than I remember.

"o-oh uh-" I take a step back as Hyunjin steps into the house. His eyes looking at me like I was the weirdest person on the planet.

And of course.

With my luck.

I step back and stumble over a shoe by the door, my legs giving out infront of me as my head tilts back and up at the ceiling, ready for contact with the ground. Mg eyes shut tightly as I feel myself fall backwards.

Until a sudden hand goes around my waist. I brace for the pain that never comes as I slowly open my shut eyes. Infront of my face were those sharp eyes. That black hair. Those full lips. Hyunjin.

"You okay?" Hyunjins eyes widen in concern. His face was only inches from mine. Maybe even centimeters.

I froze. The feeling of Hyunjins arm around me sent waves of heat through my body. For some reason, it felt like my cheeks were going to burn off, and my lips automatically forming a thin line combat the flustered look.

Why was my heart beating so fast?

A/n
POV I fall into Hyunjins arms 🤭😌🧎‍♀️

Seungmin living my dream rn gang. Well technically Hyunjins also living my dream like yk

Anyways JEONGIN AT ENHYPENS CONCERT AHHHH MY WORLDS COLLIDING AGAINNNN

I LOVE JEONGIN AND HESSEUNGS BOND EVEN THO IT FEELS LIKE HEESEUNG IS WAY OLDER THAN JEONGIN HELPP

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 10.9K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
15.4K 229 8
A story of a girl who was depressed for 6 years. She has 8 friends, they've been friends for 4 years and are really close. But will they find out abo...
70K 2.1K 20
Kim Seungmin, the schools student council president was asked to tutor a student who is failing his classes. Hwang Hyunjin, the schools popular boy...
405K 12K 18
onlyfans? did the seemingly innocent seungmin secretly have a freaky side? hyunjin quickly put seungmin's phone back on the desk, his face flushing a...