The Crown Prince's Protector

By hartgoddess12

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

189 15 20
By hartgoddess12

"One Morning"

Physician Kwon searching for some way to make a medicine for Eon Jin's fast recovery when a book fell on the floor. He pick it off and he got surprised when he saw Eun Myeong's diary thay he kept for so long.

Eun Myeong gave it to him before he move to the capital to study medicine. And that was the last time they saw each other. The day that he finally let go of her and accept what the fate brought to them.

He seated and read it one by one, he unknowingly smile while reading it. A minute later when a notes caught his attention. He immediately went outside and walk towards to the Crown Prince's  quarters.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung is still seated beside Eon Jin and wiping her face with wet white towel. He didn't sleep and eat. He still holding Eon Jin's hand. "You look so beautiful even when you asleep but you're more beautiful when you smile with those pretty eyes." He said. "So please... Wake up... I miss you your smile, Eon Jin..." He whispered as he kiss her hand.

Tae Pyung feel that Eon's fingers slightly move. "Eon Jin..." He said. Eon Jin slowly open her eyes as she blink to adjust her eyes to lightness.

Eon Jin look at her surroundings and she smile when she saw Tae Pyung beside her. "Your Royal Highness..." She said. Tae Pyung cries and hug her. "I'm glad your awake... I'm so scared that I might loose you..." He whispered. Eon Jin slowly hug him, "Me too... I'm so scared that I couldn't find you at the flower field in my long dream..." She said. Tae Pyung look at her. "It will never happen... We're going to stick together until the end and that's my promise. ..." Tae Pyung said.

Eon Jin smile but she feel her abdomen tighten. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Tae Pyung... My abdomen is hurting..." Eon Jin said. "Chief Eunuch!" Tae Pyung called. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said. "Call physician Kwon now..." Tae Pyung said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said. He was about to leave when Man Bok announced that Physician Kwon arrived.

Physician Kwon immediately approach Eon Jin and feed her medicine use to treat threatened or recurrent miscarriage. He also do acupuncture to lessen her pain and to make sure that she will never get bleeding again.

Tae Pyung let out a breath of relief when it seems that Eon Jin is getting better. "Are you okay now, Your Highness...?" Physician Kwon said. Eon Jin nodded as she smile, "Kamsahamnida, physician Kwon..." She said. "What happened? I remember that my abdomen is painful and then I collapsed." Eon Jin asked. Physician Kwon look at to Tae Pyung and return his eyes to Eon Jin. "The Crown Prince will tell you the reason, Your Highness..." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung smile while looking at her and Eon Jin is waiting for him to speak. "My Princess, you're pregnant... You conceive our first child..." Tae Pyung said with his teary eyes. Eon Jin eyes got widen as she got surprised. "Really? I-Im... Pregnant? We're having a baby?" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung hold her hands and kiss it as he nodded. "Yes, My Princess... The Royal Baby is inside you.... We're going to be a parents now..." He said. Eon Jin cry because of the happiness she felt as she touching her tummy, "My baby... I'm going to be a mother..." She whispered. Tae Pyung hug her as he close his eyes, "Thank you... My Princess.... I love you, Eon Jin.. " He said and kiss her on her head.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

The King announced the good news at the palace through the traditional big Gong at the balcony in east side of the palace.

Prince Yu Shin clench his fist when he heard the sound. This is the sign that welcoming a new member in royal family. "It can't be... The Crown Princess shouldn't conceive an heir..." He said and he throw the glass on the wall. Woo Sung heard his father, "Abeonim!" He said. Yu Shin look at him. "Yah! Did I heard it right? You didn't happy that the Crown Princess is pregnant?" He asked. "Why should I? If the Crown Prince will have an heir, he will have a strong reigns in the future." Yu Shin said. Woo Sung frowned. "Abeonim!! Crown Prince Tae Pyung is your nephew... I thought you love him dearly. He's so precious for you more than your own child and now.... You telling me that." Woo Sung said.

Yu Shin look at him intently. "Because I thought he's a naive Prince and he will be useful to me but I underestimate him just like the Crown Princess..." He said. "Prince Tae  Pyung is a smart one and he never listen to me now since his Crown Princess arrived." Yu Shin said.

Woo Sung couldn't believe on what he's been heard. "I must be the one who is at the throne not King Tae Shin but our father choose him over me." Yu Shin said. "I must take back of what is mine..." He said. Woo Sung stand infront of his father. "Abeonim.... Let go and accept what fate given you..." Woo Sung said. "You can still live in this life even your not the king." He added. Yu Shin smirked, "Really? How about you Woo Sung? Did you really accept that the Crown Princess is pregnant and she's with someone now?" Yu Shin said. Woo Sung couldn't speak. "I doubt you're happy for them. Seeing Her Highness with the Crown Prince, I know you're hurting inside and you want to take her away from The Crown Prince." He added. Yu Shin knew his son, his crazy love over Eon Jin. "Woo Sung, if you want I will help you... You must be the King to have Princess Eon Jin as your Queen..." Yu Shin whispered. Woo Sung gulped and he didn't speak. "You can change your fate, My Son... You can still have her, It's not too late..." Yu Shin said. Woo Sung is looking to his father. "But we need to get rid of her baby and the Crown Prince, then you will have the throne and your Princess. Deal?" Yu Shin said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"The Crown Princess is pregnant!!!" The Royal Guards announced at the road while their riding on their horses. "Hail for the new Royal Baby of Silla!!!" The people said and show their respect. Because of being kindhearted and a warm person, Eon Jin was  love by everyone so that the people are cheering and clapping and they are sincerely happy for the Crown Princess and the Crown Prince.

Lady Cheon Myeong is crying when she read the letters from Tae Pyung. "Our daughter is pregnant..." General Son said and he was so happy. Il Woo and Joo Meok are both happy when they heard their mother crying because of happiness she felt.

"We're having a new member in this family... I'm so excited to meet the little prince." Il Woo said. "Yah! I want a little princess, a mischievous one just like Eon Jin..." Joo Meok said. Il Woo hit his head, "It must be a prince, so they will never pressure our sister to be pregnant again and to conceive a prince." Il Woo said. "I forgot that's she's a princess and her task is to give an heir for the Crown Prince." Joo Meok said.

Meanwhile, Wol Sook heard the news and she was so happy for Eon Jin. "You can go now, Wol Sook." Her mother said. "Ani, you're still sick... I can't leave you alone here." Wol Sook said. Her mother smile, "I'm okay now and I received a letter from your brother. He'll be here tonight so you mustn't worried about me." Her mother said. "Eomma.." Wol Sook said. "I know... You really miss the Crown Princess and she needs you right now." Her mother said. "Princess Eon Jin is like a daughter to me. So it's time for her older sister to be at her side. Protect her and don't leave her side no matter what happened, arasso?" Her mother said. Wol Sook hug her mother. "I'm glad that there's someone like you at her side. Princess Eon Jin... I know she will be a great Queen of Silla and a Queen who has compassion for the people just like us." Her mother said. "Eomma, you're right... The Crown Princess is destined to be the future Queen of our land." Wol Sook said.

'wait for me, Your Highness....' In Wol Sook's mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"What?" Tae Pyung said. "What do you mean that Calia flower is will be threatened the life of our child?" He asked. Physician Kwon talk to him when Eon Jin fell asleep. "Your Royal Highness... For now, let's take away all the Calia flowers inside in this room. She can never near to it and worst to take it medicine." Physician Kwon said. "Why? That's her medicine every time she use her gift." Tae Pyung said in his lower voice. "It will be poisonous to the royal baby inside of her womb. So for the meantime, she can't use her gift until she give birth to your child, Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung look at to Eon Jin who still sleeping. "And gave this to her.." Physician Kwon said and gave to Tae Pyung the  diary of Eon Jin's grandmother. "It's her grandmother's diary. I learned about how poisonous the Calia flower to an unborn child through it." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung smile, "Thank you, physician Kwon. Thanks for helping us." Tae Pyung said. "It's my pleasure to help and protect the crown Princess, Your Royal Highness." Physician Kwon said.

"By the way, is she took other medicine? Or a calia tea this past few weeks?" Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung tilt his head, "No, she didn't. She never use calia flower as medicine this past few weeks and the only medicine she always take is her vitamins thay you gave her." Tae Pyung said. "Waeyo?" He asked. Physician Kwon got confused. "Aniyo, It's odd that she got a severe bleeding and it threatened her life. I know the first trimester of pregnancy is hard and sensitive but in her case is just a little weird." Physician Kwon said. "Anyway, continue to feed her a healthy foods and her vitamins as well. Your Royal Highness." Physician Kwon said. "Arasso... I'll remember that." Tae Pyung said. "I'll take my leave now, Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon said.

Mi Deok was startled when she accidentally bumped physician Kwon. She didn't notice that the medicine fell from the tray. "I'm so sorry.." Mi Deok said and avoid his eyes. Physician Kwon look at her. "It's okay... Go inside, the Crown Prince is waiting for the medicine." He said. "Yes," Mi Deok said and walk towards the door. Physician Kwon is about to leave when he notice a medicine that wrapped in paper at the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 44 7
In my every life, I just wanna be yours taehyung ๐Ÿ’œ.... Kim Taehyung who is a Prince and Kim Seokjin who is a normal ordinary person. And the destiny...
39.9K 1.3K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
7.5K 382 26
Two pure souls who has nothing but love in their heart, found each other to lead their own journey: whether it's happines or sadness.. Kim taehyung...
308K 23.1K 64
"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...