The Crown Prince's Protector

By hartgoddess12

Tae Pyung is the second prince of King Tae shin and Queen Han Soo. He is also the Crown Prince and future Kin... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY five
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY -SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
Chapter SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY six
CHAPTER SIXTY Seven
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
Chapter EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR
FINAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART1
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 2

CHAPTER FORTY SIX

190 14 7
By hartgoddess12

"Their Seed of Love"

Woo Sung saw Eon Jin collapse and fell on the ground. "Princess Eon Jin!!!" He called as he run towards to where the Crown Princess.

Mi deok got anxious and shocked when she saw Eon Jin lying on the ground and bleeding.

Woo Sung immediately approach her,"Eon Jin!" He called. He immediately carry her. "Call her physician right now!" Woo Sung shouted to Eon Jin's royal court ladies.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung is on the north gate and he's about to leave to check the people who caught on the forest fire at the north east area of the palace. "Your Royal Highness!!!" Chi Su called as he rushed towards to the where the Crown Prince. Tae Pyung stop and went down from his horse when he heard Chi su called him. "Chief Eunuch, what happened?" He asked. Chief Eunuch breathless and try himself to calm down before he speak. "The Crown Princess..." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung got anxious, "What about the Crown Princess? What happened?" He said and his heart start pounding.

"The Crown Princess suddenly collapsed." Chief Eunuch said. Tae Pyung immediately run fast towards to where the Crown Princess is. "Eon Jin..." He whispered.

He stop when he saw Eon Jin carry by Woo Sung. He immediately run fast towards to them, "Eon Jin!" He said. Woo Sung stop and look at him. Tae Pyung immediately take Eon Jin from Woo Sung's arms. "Eon Jin... What happened?" Tae Pyung said with his trembling voice. Woo Sung saw in his eyes the worry and anxiousness. "Please do anything just to save her, Your Royal Highness..." Woo Sung said in his lower voice. Tae Pyung look at him as he nodded and return his eyes to Eon Jin who still unconscious.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"What?" The King said when Chief Eunuch Chi Su went to the central hall to tell the news about Princess Eon Jin. "The Crown Princess was collapsed?" He said. The Queen Dowager rush inside. "Your Majesty.... Did you hear the news about the Crown Princess? Oh god!..." The Queen Dowager said. "Your Royal Highness..." Queen Han Soo said and catch the Queen Dowager when she's about to fall. "Your Majesty.... The Crown Prince is now with her... But we still don't know why the Crown Princess suddenly collapsed." Chief Eunuch said. "And according to her court lady name Mi Deok, the Crown Princess was bleeding." Chi Su explained. Queen Han Soo feel her knees are shaking when she recalled the day that she had miscarriage to her first child.  "My queen, are you okay?" The king asked. "The Crown Princess.... " Queen Han Soo cried.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung hold Eon Jin's hand while waiting for Physician Kwon to arrive. "Eon Jin please... Open your eyes.." Tae Pyung said. He worry more when he saw her hanbok full of blood. "Your Royal Highness....physician Kwon is arrived." Mi Deok announced. "Let him in..." He said.

Physician Kwon immediately run towards to them and he got shocked to see Eon Jin lying unconscious on the bed. "Physician Kwon please help us... Save my wife..." Tae Pyung cried. "Arasso, I'll do everything to save her."  Physician Kwon said.

Physician Kwon feel her pulse. And he got worried because it's too weak. But he got surprised when he check it again. "Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon called. Tae Pyung look at him, "What's the matter?" He asked. Physician Kwon show his congratulatory bow, "Your Royal Highness... The Crown Princess is pregnant.. She conceive your first heir, Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung got surprised and he unknowingly smile but at the same time he cries. "Really?" Tae Pyung said and hold Eon Jin's hand. "Eon Jin did you hear it? We're having a baby!?" He whispered and kiss her on her forehead. "But why she's bleeding and why she's unconscious?" Tae Pyung said.

Physician Kwon do some acupuncture
T

o stop the bleeding. " I did acupuncture to stop the bleeding but Her pulse is still weak, Your Royal Highness. " Physician Kwon said. "I'll feed her some medicine and we need to monitor her condition tonight. I hope she surpass this crucial moment, and when she do.... They will both be save, Your Royal Highness." Physician Kwon said.

"I will do some research why she suddenly bleed after I treat her but for now, I'll focus to save the Crown Princess and the Royal baby." Physician Kwon said. Tae Pyung got anxious and afraid on what might happen to his wife and their baby. "Please save them both... I trust you physician Kwon." Tae Pyung said. "Don't worry, The Crown Princess is brave and the Royal baby... He's strong just like you Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon said. "Please stay with her and don't leave her until she get better, Your Royal Highness..." Physician Kwon added.

Meanwhile, Woo Sung is still on the hallway waiting for some news about Eon Jin. He worried thay might something bad happened to Eon Jin. He's holding her necklace while walking back and forth to the hallway.
When physician Kwon went outside, Woo Sung immediately approach him. "How is she? Is she okay?" Woo Sung asked. Physician Kwon look at him. "She's still unconscious and we're hoping that she will surpass this crucial moment." Physician Kwon said. "Minister Woo Sung, can I have a word for you?" Physician Kwon said. Woo Sung look at him with puzzlement. "You're love for the Crown Princess will be her end or will be her protection...." Physician Kwon said. Woo Sung frowned. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Physician Kwon let out a small smile before he speak. "Your love is great and unconditional but if you didn't let her go and accept her fate, it will be poisonous in the future." Physician Kwon said. "You must decide and choose what will it be...." Physician Kwon said and tap his shoulder.

'If you're going to choose what is right.... Then you will be the protector and a friend of the future heir of the Crown Princess and Crown Prince... That's my vision to you, Woo Sung...' In physician Kwon's mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

"Eotteoke!!! Please save the Crown Princess..."Mi Deok said and her tears continue to flow. All the royal court ladies including her are outside of the crown prince quarters. They also didn't allowed at the hallway except for Chief Eunuch, Man Bok and Yi Shil   and some of the royal palace guards.

Mi Deok felt guilt as she recall how Eon Jin told her that she's her friend and how she collapsed infront of her. Mi Deok cried but what she could do, her sister life will be in danger if she didn't do what she have to do.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung is still holding Eon Jin's hand. His worry is lessen when the bleeding stop but he still feel anxious because Eon Jin is still unconscious and has a weak pulse.

The King and Queen Han Soo including the Queen Dowager rush inside. "Crown prince..." King Tae shin called. Tae Pyung look at them. "Your Majesties..." Tae Pyung said. "What happened to the Crown Princess? Is she okay now?" The King asked.

The Queen Dowager went at the other side of the bed and hold Eon Jin's hand. "Crown Princess..." She whispered.

"She's pregnant, Your Majesty..." Tae Pyung said. The elders got surprised. "Really? Is she really pregnant?" Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung nodded with tears on his eyes, "Yes, Eomma... She is... We're having a baby..." Tae Pyung said. They are all happy for the two. "But... We need to monitor her and she needs to surpass this crucial moment...." Tae Pyung said as he cried. "Abeonim... I couldn't live without my wife and my baby... I'm really scared right now but I have to be strong for them." Tae Pyung cried out loud. Queen Han Soo hug his son and her tears flow down from her eyes. "You have to, son... You have to be strong... The Crown Princess is brave... I know she will be okay..." Queen Han Soo said.

The Queen Dowager caress Eon Jin's face. "Princess Eon Jin... Please wake up... I know you're a strong girl...." She whispered.

The King clench his fist. "We need to protect the Crown Princess and the royal baby as well. I will investigate what happened to her and I'll punish if someone plan to harm the Crown Princess." The King said. Tae Pyung clench his fist, "If there's someone who plan this.... I will make sure that I personally put a sword on his neck." He said. 'Ill definitely do that...' In Tae Pyung's mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Side story

(In Tae Pyung's dream a night before the incident)

"Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin said. They are walking in a flower field. Eon Jin laughters filled the entire place. Her eye smile makes Tae Pyung fall inlove with her again and again. He was holding her hand while walking and playing the flowers. "Tae Pyung... Listen..." Eon Jin said as she look at his eyes. "I love you.... Yah! I can die right now because the person I love is loving me back." Eon Jin said as she let out a peal of Laughter. "It's not funny, Son Eon Jin!" Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin caress his face and they both feel the cold breeze hitting on their faces. "Just like the wind and these flowers... My love will always be surrounding you... Tae Pyung, Eventhough  I wasn't at your sight anymore.... You will always feel my love when winds hit you just like this..." Eon Jin said. She tip toe and kiss him on his lips and hug him. "Saranghaeyo....If there is another life... I absolutely look for you..." She whispered. Eon Jin out his hands on her tummy, and Tae Pyung got startled when he feel  a movement. Eon Jin smile as she slowly vanishing infront of Tae Pyung. "Eon Jin!!! Son Eon Jin!!!!" Tae Pyung shouted.

Tae Pyung woke up with heavy chest. He immediately look for Eon Jin and he breath  a sigh of relief when he saw her sleeping beside him. He immediately hug her and kiss her in her hand. "It will never happen..." He whispered.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

💔😭🥺  The feeling 🖤🖤🖤 I hope Woo Sung make a right choice and Eon Jin and her baby will be saved...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 20.1K 61
Kim Taehyung is heir to one of the hotel business giants in SK. He is spoiled, carefree, and loved by everyone. Kim Seokjin is an orphan florist. Bu...
38.2K 3.3K 51
in elyhea, there were three kingdoms: hell, limbo and heaven. the two polar were governed by the royal families, hell's was the kims, heaven's was th...
532 44 7
In my every life, I just wanna be yours taehyung 💜.... Kim Taehyung who is a Prince and Kim Seokjin who is a normal ordinary person. And the destiny...
1.8K 225 27
In an era when kingdoms rose and fell at the hands of destiny, a tale unfolded against the backdrop of war torn landscapes. At the center of this wer...