My bestfriends sister (part2)

De yanna202016

Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way? Mais

Part 2 intro
IM OUT HERE IN MIAMI
Why would you do that?
Live
Back to school
Court
New girl
Paternity
Say yes
Old friend
Khlay
First tat
21 years and sad
Thanksgiving
Happy holiday
Not funny is it?
Custody?
Apologize
To the good stuff
Im not mad
Retwist
Let's vote
Tea party
Meet my family
Halloween party
Happy Halloween
Vacay
In the ocean
Port 1
Port 2
Expect the unexpected
Why you aint tell me?
Thats just my baby daddy
Secret
Emergency
Gender reveal
Valentines day
Valentines Day 2
Baby shower
Baby?
Lets talk about it
You're weird
Im back
Bad kid
Together again
Results
Trey
Another baby?
Tasha k
Welcome baby
Get back and get slapped
And wow
Timeout
Start of a dead beat?

Act right

2.2K 83 35
De yanna202016

Wyllo (17)
Tuesday November 21st

Since I've been back from vacation shit has not been right between me and Marisol. She always wants to argue she always got an attitude there's always an excuse on why she can't do something or come over so I'm confused as to wtf to do. The old me would have dropped her ass the first argument that came out her mouth.

"How was your day?" I asked looking down at my phone screen. We didn't have class together today and I rarely seen her in school.Marisol had an attitude as soon as she answered the phone.

" it was like any other day" she scoffed.

"Mcht call me back later when you're done having an attitude" I huffed and hung up. Bitch pissing me off.

Me being me I went to go bother Taliece to make me feel better but when I walked into her room she was crying. I tried to tiptoe back out her room but she had already looked up and caught me.

"What do you want?" She cried mugging me. Damn I ain't even do nun yet.

"I was just coming to bother you but I see now isn't the time"

" oh" she sighed.

Maybe I should care just a little bit. "What wrong?" I asked taking a seat at the edge of her bed.

"I'm pregnant and I'm not ready to be a mom" she sniffled. Damn and I thought she was getting fat.

"Does Mookie know?" I asked.

"Yea. We went to the doctors not to long ago and I'm already 4 months" she cried wiping her face.

"It's Taz isn't it?" I asked. I already knew what they had going on but it wasn't none of my business so I didn't say anything about it.

"How did you know?" She gasped.

"I've always knew especially after that falling out you guys had. I just minded my business because it wasn't my business. Who am I to judge?" I shrugged.

"You're very judgmental"

"Yea when I'm being childish but on some serious shit I don't judge. Yea it may seem fucked up but you can't control who you have feelings for it sucks that you got stuck with a demon seed but it is what it is." I sympathized with her. Im happy as shit to be getting a niece or nephew. I hope she has a boy so I can torment him.

"You got this. If no one has your back you know I do. Even though I don't like you I always got your back"

"I know" she smiled. " sometimes I love and appreciate you" she said hugging me.

"You got 5 more seconds and then they dick grabbers better be from around me" I threatened. I know she's never been in a relationship but tally is a girl and she knows girl math. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"Me and Marisol ain't been seeing eye to eye lately and I don't know what to do. How can I help fix that?" I asked.

"Are you guys sexual active?"

"I am but she's not. We haven't had sex yet and I'm not rushing her" i shrugged.

"Maybe she's sexually frustrated and wants some type of sexual tension or she just wants you in her skin." Tally explained .

"When I try to go see her she comes up with an excuse and she always tells me she's not ready to have sex yet" I responded. Neither one of them are the issues.

"Maybe she's going through some personal issues. You did say she was an illegal immigrant." Taliece shrugged.

"What if she don't want to be with me or she's cheating?" I asked. I can't be ignoring red flags now.

"I don't think she is. Talk to her make sure she's good personally and at home before you jump to her cheating. If you accuse her of cheating when she's not then it's gonna cause more problems." Tally explained and the words that came out her mouth finally made sense.

"I'll try and see how that goes. She just be pissing me off sometimes"

"Maybe it's your karma for how you treated your last girlfriend"

"I treated her with respect the only thing was I broke up with her for her cousin and still ain't even fuck with the cousin heavy" I laughed because this really was my karma.

I went downstairs to fix me something to eat and we really ain't got a fuck thing in this bitch. When Mookie gets home he needs to go grocery shopping and I'm not playing. I checked the time on my phone and seen that it was about that time to get Meya off the bus. I threw on my Uggs and my coat with my shiesty and walked up the street to the bus stop.

"Stranger danger" Meya yelled punching me in my nuts dropping me to my knees.

Shit hurt so bad and her little ass took off running like she knows where tf she's going. Luckily Mookie had just pulled up to the bus stop.

"MOOKIE HELP ME" she screamed running into his arms.

"Girl that's Wyllo" he laughed picking her up.

"She cup checked tf outta me" I hissed in pain.

"I thought you was a kidnapper I'm sowy Wyllo" she pouted. She lucky Mookie here or I'd give her ass this size 10.5 shoe a kick to the back.

I got in the car while Mookie strapped Meya in her car seat. He drove straight past the house and went right to Sam's club which was across the street from the super Walmart. He likes to buy certain shit in bulk and get the rest from Walmart. The car was so damn packed with stuff we had to sit some bags ontop of Meya.  I helped put the food up and went upstairs to go lay down. I checked my phone expecting to see a miss call or a text from Marisol but I got nothing. I'm tempted to just report her ass atp.

Wednesday November 22nd

It was going on second period and I haven't seen or heard from Marisol all day. I got basketball tryouts outs and if I don't got my minds right imma fuck up.

"Hey Wyllo" my good friend Cali greeted with a smile.

"Wassup Cali"

"I got your sports portfolio done. Pictures and video included. It took me awhile but I think the video is fire" she sighed with enthusiasm. Cali was that cute nerdy girl that niggas don't find attractive at first but later on be on dick. I've always found Cali attractive but I never had feelings towards her.

"Thanks just send it to me"

"Is everything ok?" She asked with a concerned look.

"Have you seen Marisol?" I asked. Shit was bothering tf outta me.

"I saw her walking with Dade not too long ago"

"Ord" I nodded. My mind started to wonder.

"You ready for try outs? I heard some of the upcoming freshmen's are good this year"

"Yea I heard too but I'm not tripping about them. You know me" I shrugged. Every year I carry the team and this year is gonna be one of my best years. I got shit to prove.

"Yea."

"Everything good at home?" I asked. She's been having family issues and I feel for her. She keeps to herself and don't deserve the shit that has happened to her.

"Yea. My brother showed up not too long ago but you know my parents disowned him because of his abusive behavior. I feel bad for him but I understand where my parents stand with him." She explained but ignored my question.

"What about you though?" She asked.

"I'm fine but Are you though?"

"Sometimes. When it rains I still feel the same pain that I felt when he broke my hand." She expressed to me rubbing the hand that was broken in the past.

"Your brother is a bitch"

"Yea but he was also a good big brother when he wasn't being aggressive..." she responded going quiet." I gotta go to class. I'll see you after school?"

"Yea"

We both went our separate ways and headed to class. The day went by and I didn't see Marisol until after school. She was walking with that Nîgga dade again and she had me fucked up.

"Marisol" I called out grabbing her arm so she could face me.

"What?" She snapped with an attitude.

"Why you ignoring me bro? Fuck did I do?"

"I have to go Wyllo" she brushed off rolling her eyes at me.

"Forreal Marisol. Since I've been back shit always going left and you're ignoring me. Whatever I did let me know so I can fix it."

"You didn't do anything" she claimed looking away. Lying bitch.

"So why are you acting like this? Is everything good at home?" I asked.

"Yes everything is fine"

"So you fucking with dade?" I questioned. If everything is going good at home and I didn't do anything to her then she's most definitely cheating.

"What are you talking about?" She said getting defensive.

"You ignoring me but hanging around dade."

"You sound dumb"

"How? That shit is obvious" I responded.

"He's my project partner we have to get that shit done today or I'm gonna fail that's why I've been with him for most of my day. Do I question you when you be with that girl?" She clapped back at me. Now she trying to gaslight me.

"Who Cali?"

"Yes Cali" she confirmed. She jealous too.

"We've been friends since 9th grade how are you mad? All she does is take my picture and videos at my games and we check up on each other from time to time"

"Whatever" she scoffed.

" I'm sorry for accusing you. I'm just trying to fix whatever problem we got."

"We don't have a problem" she mugged.

"But we do. Are you sexually frustrated?" I asked thinking back to what tally said.

"Huh?"

"Are you sexually frustrated?" I asked again.

"A little" she mumbled shrugging her shoulders.

"So why you ain't say that then instead of doing all this bullshit?"

"I thought maybe you weren't that attracted to me or something. You never insisted on having sex or trying to do any of that stuff with me" she said with a pout.

"I may be a dickhead but I got enough respect for females to not rush them into having sex. If that's what you want though I can give that to you"

"Ok" she nodded.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Ard. Imma come get you after try outs" I said kissing her forehead.

"Ok"

Girl math don't make sense to me. She wanted some dick so instead of her saying that she just catches an attitude and ignores me, like what fucking sense does that make?

Basketball try out went pretty well them freshmen's were nice af but they couldn't keep up with me and that's ok they'll learn. I got my stuff together and headed out the building. Taz was picking me up so imma just have him pick up Marisol.

"You stink" he said scrunching up his face.

"Don't state the obvious" I glared at him.

"Sit yo ass in the back"

"You should have been sitting yo ass in the back instead of getting my sister pregnant" I snapped at him.

"Aye who told you about that?" He asked laughing.

"Nobody, I'm not dumb"

"You're fed af" he laughed.

"And yet you're having a baby with my sister" I shrugged.

"Tell me how you feel about it?"

"I don't feel no way about it. I just want my sister and niece or nephew taken care of. I'm not Mookie. I'll beat yo ass" I joked but wasn't joking.

"You don't want it with me" he laughed off.

"I ain't got nothing to lose" I lied. I got a lot to lose.

"You got a lot to lose and besides your sister and the baby gonna be good. Shit happens you know"

"Yea idc anymore can you go pick up my girl?" I asked changing the topic.

"Why you ain't say that before I started driving?"

"You was so worried about how I smelt after tryouts I ain't get a chance to ask"

"Excuses excuses" he brushed off.

Taz pulled up to Marisol house a short moment later. I got out and went to go knock on the door shortly being greeted by her hefty ass brother.

"She's not here" her brother straight faced. I'm starting to think he's racist.

"She just texted me and said she was ready"

"Adrian can you not please?" Marisol whined coming to the door with her phone and purse in hand.

"Where are y'all gonna be at?" He asked.

"His house and his house only"

"Ok. I want you in the house by 8" her brother demanded.

"I will. 8 o clock sharp"

I opened the passenger door for her waiting for her to get fully in before closing the door and jumping in the front seat. Taz dropped us off and scurried on his miserable way because he's a miserable person. When we got in the house I made sure Marisol was comfortable before I got in the shower. I washed up real good and I mean real good. When I got out I had to do a smell check before I went in the room. Can't have my balls smelling I soak in a tub of mayo and onions.

"What you watching?" I asked closing the door behind me. She was laid out on her side as she leaned her head on her hand.

"South central baddies" she answered.

I threw in some lotion and deodorant then slid on a pair of shorts. "Ord scoot over" I insisted pushing her over gently

She scooted over enough for me to be comfortable followed by her laying her head on my chest. She started to rub her hand up and done my abs then she went lower to my no no area waking up my third leg. She leaned in pecking my lips... you know what fuck allat we got to fucking asap. I had her little ass running.

"Oouu papi" she moaned out.

"Whatever that means" I mumbled to myself. "say sorry"

"I'm sorry" she screamed.

"For what?"

"I'm sorry for having an attitude"

"What else?" I groaned.

"Oh god Wyllo!"

"What else you sorry about?" I said again pulling her hair.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you"

"You gonna do it again?"

"Noo" she moanedz

"Good now paint this dick" I groaned looking down and seeing that I was coated in her cum.

Her ass was too fat clapping the way it was in my face. We went 2 rounds before she called it quits because she couldn't handle it. Time flew by and it was time for her to go home. Her brother ended up coming to get her instead so that was a plus for me. I closed the door and turned around seeing Mookie laughing and Taliece mugging me with her big ass belly.

"What?" I asked shrugging my shoulders. I haven't bothered them all day and I asked if she could come over.

"You're a freak" Mookie laughed shaking his head. Just like him.

"I am disgusted" Taliece mugged scrunching up her face.

"Mcht I had to"

"Aye you gotta do what you gotta do I understand" Mookie said throwing his hands up.

"I'm sure you do with yall trifling asses" she mugged storming up the steps.

How I'm trifling but she... you know what I'm in a good mood today I'm going tf to bed. Until next time mfs🖕🏾.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

649K 21.7K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
5K 79 46
My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. Growing up the youngest boy of a family o...
Hateful De YayaOffTheRoster

Ficção Adolescente

23.5K 375 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭
743K 20.9K 42
Caira and Chris have always been best friends. Their moms were friends since a very young age, Caira and Chris are bound to be close and best friends...