My bossy CEO, please Divorce...

By swatisingh28

This is a very intriguing story as it includes all sorts of sauces of life, it has drama, love, hatred, sacri... More

A hot and passionate night
Rebirth
I have one request
Finally, Divorced
Reached Finland
The clauses of the divorce papers
I am pregnant
Accompany me to an interview
All prepared
The white rose
The eye contact
No longer at your beck and call
An awaiting storm
An indigestable dinner
A final goodbye
His guilt
His grandparents
Katherine knows
Grandma knows and supports Abel
Its all meaningless now
Katherine was kidnapped
She felt she should die
Imprisoned
I will definitely leave
The Same House
He Came Drunk
You Were Never The Other Woman
The Night Is Long 1
The Long Night 2
She was determined
Just a title
Chocolate
She couldn't leave
Please Me
Let's Sleep
His Considerate Side
A New Prison For Her
Her Heart
Took The Bait
Old Enemies
Once And For All
His Anxiousness
His Considerate Side
The Chance She Wanted To Give Him
His Confession
She Is Just A Pawn
Utterly Defeated
Do You Know?
Their End
No Signs Of Her
Scores To Settle
One Method
FATE
His Nightmare
Ceciliy and Elli
We Need To Talk
Yes To Luke
Rosy
Will It Ease My Pain
We Know
His Grandma
Back In The City
Take Things Slow
Cupcakes
Butterfly- Something Good Is Going To Happen
Finally......Met
Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
A Perfect Family
Couldn't Find A Thing
Who's The Man
Are You Our Dad?
Shaman's Misery
Luke's Apology
The Director Is Here
Too Much Of a Coincidence
His Little Tiger
The Power Cut
Her Guilt

Shaman's Confidence

44 3 1
By swatisingh28

Back in the car, Lia was lost in thoughts, in the mall, she pretended to be brave but now when the reality really sink in, she felt tears glistening in her eyes, its been so long still that could make her cry without even speaking a sentence. She knew it was hypocritical of her to want him to be single when she herself was in a marriage but the thing that sting the most was that he was still with that woman, and he went as far as being her husband and father to her kid when he knew the child was not his. Lia immediately rebuked herself after thinking like that, the kid is innocent so she shouldn't think negatively, while she was lost in thoughts, her daughter kept asking questions about them but when she glanced at the mirror, she noticed her son with clenched jaw and angry look. She knew he had guessed about his real father and the way he was glaring outside the window, she needed to have a talk with him. Sometimes, she felt her son was wise and intelligent beyond his age and this incident only proved just how wrong she had been in taking care of him. She swore, she would strong as a bull for her kids and she will be braver and tell them about their real father but the thing that they might hate her for keeping them away from their real father breaks her heart. 

While on the other hand, Shaman dismissed his driver and drove away while still in shock, he stopped at a nearby lake and sat on the grass when it started raining, he titled his head towards the sky and a smile broke on his face. He murmured, "She is alive, our kids are alive, our son....he looks just like me" he paused then shouted, "My wife is alive, god thankyou so much for keeping her alive. She is here and nothing matters, she is, my wife is here". He shouted until his voice was hoarse but that didn't stop his happiness, he was alive too now, standing up, he got in his car and drove home. He knew he had to some major stalking but first he needed to have a quick shower so he followed with his plans and made a hot coffee for himself. After searching about Luke in vain, he phoned his personal assistant to find everything about him and what he had been doing since the past five years. It would take some time because this man's identity after Abel had been missing is wiped out. He came to know about his profession but that's all is there but his gut feeling says there's a lot he has been hiding and from the looks of it even Abel didn't know much about him. He remembered him calling Abel Lia which clarifies why it was impossible to search for her and if they are married then it must have been without Abel's approval or consciousness because Abel would never marry another man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 38.3K 78
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
223 0 24
What happens when you love someone and they betray you for power? When your first' love who promised to stay leave you like you are not his first Wi...
3.6K 560 37
๐˜†๐—ป: "๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป." ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด: "๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๏ฟฝ...
6.8K 237 52
Spin of PTB & LBB Sean Wayne...... Unfortunate famous designer....... Irrevocably in love Lisa Waynes! People say Love is all about being patient...