His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 3

Bonus 2

863 29 16
By dionnes_tapes

It just hit me that I didn't give you guys enough of pregnant trin with the twins 😭. This bonus won't be as long as a regular chapter but it's still a lil something ❤️.
_______

"Babe come on! We're gonna be late!"

Trinity's voice echoed throughout the apartment. Instead of it being her fiancé to come running into the living room, it was an excited oreo who followed the sound of her voice.

Trinity sighed and scratched behind his ears as he rested his paws on her lap, looking around excitedly with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Not you. I was calling your dad." She mumbled.

"I'm right here. I had to take a call."

Looking up at the sound of his voice, the slightly annoyed woman watches as hoseok stuffs his car keys into the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Well let's go. We're going to be late. This is why I said I wanted to go alone." She grumbled, standing up from the couch while cradling the bottom of her swollen belly.

Despite her scolding him, hoseok was quick to rush to her side and assist her.

"Be careful." He said softly. Trinity slapped his hand away.

"Grab my yoga mat and let's go."

Hoseok rolled his eyes but followed her instructions nonetheless. The killing thing about Trinity's pregnancy, is that she was ten times the brat she was before getting pregnant.

Hand and foot he waited for her. He had to deal with her weird, middle of the night cravings. She wanted a massage every two hours. She either wanted him to cuddle her or did not want him next to her at all. She was always hot. Always annoyed.

And he fucking loved it. No matter how stressful it may have gotten at times. This is all he had ever wanted. Was to have the woman of his dreams, and to see her happy and pregnant with their child. He didn't mind playing the servant for nine months. And he wouldn't mind doing it again. And again after that.

As trinity waddled towards the door, hoseok stood behind. She noticed he wasn't following and this only upset her more. Looking over her shoulder, she noticed him pouting. Trinity sighed.

"Hobi seriously, let's go. You know I can't stand being late."

"Not until you give me a kiss." He said. Trinity rolled her eyes and fought off a smile. She didn't understand her emotions with him these days. When she tried to be upset with him, she couldn't.

"Really?" She asked.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He only pretended to ignore her and looked up at the ceiling causing trinity to shake her head. She made her way up to him and kissed his chin before kissing his lips. He smiled and gazed down at her.

"There. Are you happy now?"

"Mhm. Happy enough to follow you to this bullshit." He said as they made their way out of the apartment. Trinity gasped as he locked the door before taking her hand. They would be catching the elevator down since he didn't want her taking the stairs.

"It is not bullshit. If I recall correctly, you were excited to attend when I suggested going alone."

"You don't need to be doing anything alone. I don't want you driving, I don't want you carrying these yoga mats. It was best if I attended." Hoseok responded.

They would be attending a couple's yoga session this morning. Trinity had been doing it for some time now ever since she started showing more with the baby. It had been helping her relieve some of the stress and tension she had been feeling ever since the beginning of her pregnancy.

It gave her a sense of self, meditation and relief.

With hoseok working and Michelle being busy with her career and family and what not - trinity was pretty much alone when neither of them were there.

She felt less lonely at her yoga sessions. She made friends with the other pregnant women who attended, although a great deal of them were older than her and already married. They were all so kind and lovely to her. And ever since it had been announced that today would be a couple's session - they had been excited to meet hoseok.

Trinity was nervous to bring him around. Hoseok didn't know how to act. Aside from his overprotective tendencies, he was incredibly curious and outspoken. If something about this session bothered him or wasn't for him, no doubt would he speak his mind. And trinity really would hate for him to embarrass her.

Minutes after helping trinity get settled in comfortably and placing the yoga mat in the backseat, they were on the road. Trinity adjusted his ac to her liking and connected her phone to his Bluetooth before gripping his hand over the arm rest.

The sun was beaming early this morning, so hoseok had his sunglasses over his eyes. Massaging the back of her hand with his thumb as they caught the freeway, Trinity hummed and looked out of the window. Her mouth suddenly watering as they passed a chic fil a.

"Ooouu I could really go for a cobb salad right now." She mumbled.

"What's wrong baby?" Hoseok asked, having not heard her the first time.

Trinity pouted. "Can we stop and get me a cobb salad and a milkshake?" She asked, gazing over at him. Hoseok raised a brow.

"No. What happened to 'we're going to be late'?" He teased.

"I lied. We're actually really early." Trinity said. Not that early. But when they arrived they would be there 10 minutes before the actual session started.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Still no, boo. You don't need to have ice cream right now. We'll go after the session baby." He said.

"What?" Trinity frowned. Hoseok sighed.

"No, Trinity."

Trinity opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She found it evil how he could just deny her a meal. If she hadn't known any better, she would've thought that he purposefully came this way so that she could see a chic fil a and begin craving a salad.

Hoseok glanced in her direction before looking back at the road. Of course her bottom lip was jutted out and she looked to be on the brink of tears. He wouldn't fall for that.

"Eat one of your granola bars. We'll go after the session." He said again.

"And that's final." He added, just to let her know he wasn't fucking around.

"I don't want a granola bar. I want my salad, brownie and milkshake." She sniffled, removing her hand from his to wipe her eyes. She hadn't even realized she began crying.

"So now you want a brownie?" He asked. Trinity rolled her eyes and ignored him, wiping her tear stained fingers on her leggings before turning to look out of the window.

Hoseok shook his head. She would be fine. It was best if she ate after the session. He knew trinity. If she ate now she would be asleep before they made it to the studio.

Once they stopped at a red light, hoseok took it upon himself to grab a granola bar from her bag. He opened it and placed it in her right hand before grabbing her left hand to hold over the armrest. Trinity stared down at the granola bar. It smelled good. Looked good...

It didn't take long before she was munching on her granola bar. Hoseok bit back a laugh at her antics.

_______

The first thing hoseok noticed when they entered the studio was the smell of incense candles. It smelled of cinnamon and women - and by "women", he meant sweet. He was in heaven.

Trinity held on tightly as if he were a child she was walking with in the candy store as she signed in and greeted the rather feminine man who worked as a receptionist.

"Good morning Trinity. I'm assuming this is the fiancé?" He smiled, glancing over at hoseok. Trinity giggled.

"Yes Colby, he is. Don't say anything outta line."

"I'll control it. He's all yours." Colby chuckled and nodded towards the back. Hoseok kissed his teeth and looked anywhere else but at Colby.

"They've already began stretching in the back. Joan is really excited to see you. I'm beginning to think you're her favorite."

"Please don't tell anyone else that. Next thing you know I'm getting whacked with yoga mats." Trinity mumbled.

"And next thing you know I'm back there squaring up with anybody who had the audacity to try you." Colby pointed. "Go ahead guys. Enjoy."

The pair made their way towards the back of the building. Trinity glanced over her shoulder at hoseok who still seemed confused as ever.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Im fine. I just didn't realize this was such a big thing."

"Many pregnant women find yoga to be quite helpful. It helps us find useful ways to stretch that won't hurt our muscles. And my doctor also said that it can help lower the chances of me experiencing any complications during labor."

"Noted." Hoseok mumbled. Before they entered the room, trinity had shown him to an area where they were to take off their shoes. Hoseok assisted trinity in taking off her shoes, letting her sit down on a little bench as he slipped off her shoes.

When they entered the room, hoseok seen the floor covered in yoga mats and couples seated on them. Husbands helping their wives stretch, an instructor walking around providing any advice as needed.

Trinity found her spot in the third to last row in the corner. She took her mat from Hoseok's hand and laid it down on the floor. Hoseok watched as a woman approached Trinity from behind, laying her hand down gently on her shoulder before smiling warmly.

"Trinity. I'm so happy you finally made it."

Trinity turned around, her ponytail tickling her shoulder as she placed her hand down on her stomach, allowing for the woman to embrace her.

"I wouldn't miss a session Joan. I was just held up because someone was messing around." She said jokingly, glaring at hoseok who could only smirk. It was adorable seeing her interact with these folks. A different side of her he hadn't seen. She seemed comfortable here. It made him happy.

"Oh? Well I presume he's going to work extra hard today for making you later than usual, correct?" Joan raised a brow as she looked at hoseok.

"Of course mam. I won't disappoint." He said.

"Mhm. I'm Joan, your instructor. Trinity has told me so much about you. You're amazing from what I hear."

"Has she?" Hoseok briefly gave a now shy trinity a look before extending his hand out for Joan to take. Almost immediately, he noticed the gigantic rock on her ring finger. He planned on getting trinity one that was twice as large.

"Oh sure. She loves you dearly. And she's told me so much about your gift giving, and how helpful you are—"

"That's enough, Joan." Trinity covered her face. The instructor laughed before releasing Hoseok's hand.

"Get settled in you two. We'll begin."

"I'm helpful?" Hoseok teased, laying trinity's pink yoga mat out on the floor.

"Shut up." Trinity mumbled playfully.

He took her hand and helped her to sit down on the mat before sitting behind her. Trinity crossed her legs and straightened her back posture. Hoseok followed her movements.

"Good morning everyone. I am so happy to see all these beautiful couples here. I hope from today you all are able to take away some easy and effective stretches that will help you relax and relieve yourselves." Joan smiled.

Hoseok watched as she took a seat on her black mat. This was all so strange for him. It was so quiet. The way everyone just followed the same orders. His adhd could not take this bullshit. But trinity liked it so he would persevere.

"We will begin with a very simple position. Dad, all you have to do is support mom's head as she leans back carefully." Joan then showed herself leaning back.

Hoseok placed his hands on trinity's shoulders as she leaned back, head against his chest. Her hair smelled like coconuts. He couldn't help but sniff it.

"Next, mom will position her legs in a butterfly like position. Holding down on the knees so that they are almost or actually touching the mat."

Trinity sighed as she followed instructions. This was simple for her considering the fact that she was a dancer, and was used to butterfly stretches.

She could feel her daughter kicking around in her belly. It tickled, so she didn't bother to complain to hoseok.

They held the pose for a solid minute before being instructed to let go. Trinity turned to check on hoseok.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine baby." He whispered, wondering what odd shit Joan would have them do next.

"For this next pose, mom will get on all fours. It would be incredibly necessary for partners to step in and assist her in doing so."

Hoseok raised a brow. He helped trinity get on all fours. Naturally, his eyes shifted to the way her ass looked in her leggings. Licking over his lips, he pretended to fix the band of her leggings before lightly tapping her bottom causing trinity to frown.

"Stop being nasty." She hissed. Hoseok smirked.

"She said all fours. She must not know how I get down baby. You better tell her." Hoseok said, beginning to playfully roll his hips causing trinity to stifle her laughter.

Joan noticed as she was walking around. She stopped before the couple.

"Hoseok and Trinity. Is something funny?" She asked.

The couple looked at one another as if they had been caught going in the cookie jar.

"No mam." Hoseok answered. Joan was a scary woman. Even if she was only joking.

"Mhm." She nodded before walking away.

This position was rather simple and boring. Just trinity stretching her back. Hoseok helped by holding down her back and pulling her arms as gently as possible. Trinity didn't need much help, already being quite flexible.

The first set of positions were rather easy. It wasn't until near the end of the sessions where things began getting a bit more difficult.

"Our second to last position consists of both partners standing. Mom will bend her knees like so, almost as if falling into a squat but will exceed by going lower. Dad, your job is to hold down on the shoulders and bend yourself in a similar position."

"Oh shit." Hoseok mumbled. He had never been good at squatting. He didn't understand how he had so much leg strength. Trinity told him that all of the time.

With this pose, he did okay. Despite forgetting where the hell he was and almost farting due to the tension in his lower body, he did well. And trinity was content.

For their last position, she had to do what was called a "warrior pose". Simply stretching her legs and arms. And finally, after two hours they were done.

Trinity said goodbye to Joan and a few of her friends from class before they gathered their things and left the studio. After getting settled in the car, Trinity sighed and turned to her fiancé.

"Don't you just feel relaxed?" She asked. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"I feel like I still need a blunt. Do you know how stressful that shit is if you aren't flexible?"

"It's not that hard. Honeybun liked it. She was kicking up a storm in my stomach." Trinity mumbled, rubbing her belly.

Hoseok smiled. "I can't wait to go home and talk to my baby girl. Tell her all about how I was forced by her psychotic mother to do yoga."

"And you'd be lying. I didn't force you. You insisted." Trinity scoffed.

A few minutes of driving went by. Despite it being a beautiful day, all either of them wanted to do was rest. Hoseok had been busy all week with work and trinity was always tired these days so that was that.

There was something missing, however. Something that hoseok hadn't forgotten about yet he was hoping trinity had forgotten so that he wouldn't have to stop.

But of course, she didn't.

They were about to turn in the opposite direction when she raised her finger.

"Aht aht. Turn your narrow ass around and go to chic fil a. You promised me a cobb salad, milkshake, brownie and nuggets." She said sassily, cutting her eyes at him.

Hoseok groaned. "Nuggets?!"

"What? You have the money." She pointed, pulling out her phone as he pulled into chic fil a.

Like always, she would sit there like a princess while he ordered and paid for the food.

And of course, he wouldn't have it any other way.

-
A/n: okay so I may have lied🤭this bonus was a tad bit longer than expected. I just missed them so much!!!

And speaking of honeybun, some of you have been asking for an update on my baby.

Excuse any mistakes <3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.2K 23
She was the one he fell for. I don't own tvd just Kelsey, Brittany and this story. Stefan x oc Damon x oc Don't own the face claim either. Idk who th...
140K 6.4K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)...
808K 17.6K 49
Male reader story. follow the misadventures of the I.M.P.s (Immediate Murder Professionals), an assassination company in Hell. The members of I.M.P...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...