Highschool DXD: The Legacy of...

By Captainrex2177

After event of Devil May 5 event, Leon Redgrave or as in Leonidas Redgrave son of legendary devil hunter Dant... More

Leonidas Redgrave bio (rewrite)
Leo's love interest (rewrite)
Marcus Redgrave bio
Aidan Cain Bio
Caesar II Zeppeli bio 2
Aluke Zane Hellsing's bio
BladeWolf Y bio
KingsGlaive Organization bio
Opening
Story: Origin of Universe and Sparda's Rebellion
Prologue part 1 Event of Devil May Cry 5 story
Chapter 1 New town
Chapter 2 (NEW) New friends
Chapter 3 (NEW) Meet the titan users
Chapter 4 (NEW) Demon Rampage
Chapter 5 (NEW) Meet the Devils
Chapter 6 (NEW) New Team and Holy Sword
Chapter 7 (NEW) Ghoul's attack
Chapter 8 (NEW) Meet the Sitri and Friendly Visit
Chapter 9 (NEW) Battle of Exorcist and Caesar's uncle from the future?!
Chapter 10 (NEW) The Formidable Foe!
Chapter 11 (new) First son of Dante and The seal of Sparda
Chapter 12 (NEW) Powers unlocked! Destroyed Excalibur! Chosen Knight
Chapter 13 (NEW) Battle! Occult Research Club and Hunters vs Kokabiel!
Chapter 14 (NEW) Visit to Devil May Cry/KingsGlaive HQ
Chapter 15 (NEW) Real Vampire went to Brazil
Jaguar Massacre members
Jaguar Massacre weapons
Chapter 16 (NEW) Two Students and Open house
Chapter 17 (NEW) A Vampire Bishop and Nazi's Experiment!
Chapter 18 (NEW) We Are Who We Are and Mechanical wolf battle
Chapter 19 (NEW) The Three Factions Summit! and Calvery is here
Chapter 20 (NEW) The Traitor Revealed!

Prologue part 2 Event of Devil May Cry 5 Story

195 8 0
By Captainrex2177

A demon machine cobra known as Slitherfang 

She was the strongest demon; it could release acid into the enemy and cause more pain from the acid-toxic. Here inside the Qliphoth tree, Leonidas and his friends face the demon machine Slitherfang as it protects the Qliphoth fruit from any intruder.

Slitherfang: *hissing* So the spawn of Dante, as I expected... *hissing*

Leonidas: How did you know my father?

Slitherfang: I sense blood of Sparda within you, and you are Dante's spawn. *hissing*

Sieg: Whoever you are, how you know Leo's father, I suggested you guarded the Qliphoth fruit.

Slitherfang: *hissing* A kind dragon, who fused a heart by Siegfried, Sieg isn't it *hissing*

Sieg: Grrr how did you know?

Slitherfang: I know who you are, Sieg, Jeanne de arc, and Astrolfo, you three were the part of the Holy Grail War? And the friend with Leo.

Leonidas: well, so you know them? Looked I don't know who you are, or what are you guarded the fruit?

Slitherfang: Malphas given orders to me. After she died, she left me a request to guard the Qliphoth Fruit belowed the Qliphoth tree roots, so I won't let anyone eat the Qliphoth fruit! *hissing*

Astrolfo: So that's why you guarded the fruit. So like a keepers?

Leonidas: Well, Cobra, let me tell you what, I'll take the entire fruit, and you go away, but hey, I send you to the zoo so that everyone looked at you that giant cobra.

Leo insult the Slitherfang, with responded of spitting the poison at him but he uses his trickster style.

Slitherfang: Did you just mocking me human! I am Slitherfang, the killing machine cobra demon, and I will break your bones and devoured you! *As she spit the poison at them*

The group dodge the poison attack, Sieg jumped backward and Astrolfo avoid the shot.

Sieg: Any ideas, Leo?

Jeanne: Slitherfang's armored was protected with metal, when she absorbed the power inside of her.

Leonidas was thinking of plan that they did in the past, during the tower incident, in Fuyuki city, Leo and his friends made their plans to take out the demon keeper, Aatrox the deadbringer. Despite being the Quarter-Demon, Leo was also the hybrid of Master-Servant, making him a first hybrid combination, he can enter the Holy Grail War in each dimension realms or anything.

Leo's commad spell appeared, the command spell symbol looked like a sword of Rebellion with two devil wings is somehow half.  Despite being the hybrid, he merged the Holy grail with Excalibur making him a second hybrid: Half Servant and Half Master. He can command the servants while the master still command Leo.

Leonidas:  Astrolfo, summoned you Hippogriff, Jeanne channel your power to make the stronger barrier from the poison attack, and Sieg, you and I will face off that cobra, and let's find the weak spot.

Three nodded

Leonidas: Alright, Cobra, looks like your gonna have a pet control, right here! *Raise his Rathalos and pointed at Slitherfang* Come king snake!

(Theme start)

The Slitherfang, crawling her tail to protect the Qliphoth tree as she hit the debris causing it to collapse to the ground as the group dodge the incoming debris from falling. The group split up, Astolfo summoned Hippogrif...

He hopped on Hippogrif, fly in the air, making Slitherfang a distraction. Sieg sprinted at the Slitherfang as she uses her fang as her attack, Sieg dodge the Fang and cut the eye making Slitherfang to lose her eye, while her right eye still there. She use her tail to wacked Sieg and impact on the wall. The slitherfang fire the poison attack at them, Jeanne use her Combat flag, Luminosite Eternelle channel her power to create a barrier against the poison attack. 

Leonidas use his Pandora and shifted into PF262: Jealousy a six-barrel gatling gun.

He shoot the Slitherfang, armored causing her to blind the attack, then she went backup. The Slitherfang, hit the wall with her tail to impact on the wall. Leo dodge the debris, he searched the weakspot at the slitherfang because her armored was strong to cover her body.

He looked for the weakspot, then he notice on her neck, a grider and the armored on her chest.

Leonidas: *thought* that's a weakspot, it's on her chest with gridder on her neck.

Leonidas: Guys! Aimed at the chest, that armor is a weakspot! Sieg, use my! *He throws his Pandora to Sieg*

Sieg grabbed the Pandora switched into another form: PF0I3 Epidemic 

While Sieg use his Cain and Abel aimed the girder on her neck and shoot it while Slitherfang, attack Leo by snatched attack with her fang but missed it.

Sieg fire the two rockets at the Armor chest and explode on her chest and her body parts of the armored.

Jeanne: You did it! The armored is getting weak, Leo finished her neck. Sieg destroyed her armor!

Sieg: Got it!

Leonidas: You have one shot at her armor! *Continuing fire his Cain and Abel at her neck*

Slitherfang focus on Astolfo and Leonidas

Sieg aimed Pandora form: Epidemic at her chest, and shoot it with two missile, impact on her armor chest, destroying as Slitherfang, was down exposing her hear on her chest.

*theme ended*

Slitherfang: GAHHHH!!! *as she fell on the ground* You humans! You may win this time, but you may-

Suddenly, the QLiphoth tree is about to collapsed when after Dante and Vergil went to the underworld and sever it the roots from the human world. And the ground began shaking.

Jeanne: W-what's happening?!

SlitherFang: The Qliphoth tree!? It's collapsing! GRRR That damn another Sparda! *and she looked back at the group* This isn't over yet Sparda, you and friends will be crushed by the roots, and I will return! 

Slitherfang dig down to the ground and she will recover her battle someday, leaving the group behind finding the way out.

Leonidas: We have to get out! Sieg, Jeanne get in Hippogrif, while I use my cavaliere R to fight out way out.

Three nodded, Sieg, Jeanne were at Astolfo's Hippogrif, and Leonidas summoned Cavaliere R

He mounts up his bike, and driving his way out while his friends got their way out. He drives through the light, he must avoid the incoming fallen roots and debris.

Leonidas: Let's go all the way to Hell!

He drives his Cavaliere R in long way to the way out from the collapsing Qliphoth Tree.

After escaping the tree, the group watched the Qliphoth tree collapsing to the ground, and the portal was finally shut. He and his friends surprised that Dante, and Nero finally destroyed the Qliphoth tree as they watched the tree collapse.

Leonidas: Nero did it...

Jeanne: Dante and Nero did it.

Sieg: Wait?! What about the Qliphoth fruit! Is still there!

Astolfo: What I thought, Leo got the fruit when that giant cobra attack us!

Leonidas: Ummm Sieg, Astol?

Sieg, Jeanne and Astolfo, looked at Leonidas's holding a bag contained of four Qliphoth fruits remain. 

Astolfo: H-how?! You dropped it when that demon cobra attacked you!

Leonidas: *smirked* it's misdirection! 

Both silence (except Jeanne) realized his friend got the four fruit from the Qliphoth when the tree collapsed by using his trickster style abilities: Quicksliver. 

After the tree collapsed, he and his friend reunited Nero and Nico who were waiting at the downtown. Somehow, he told Nero about his father. Unfortunately, for him, he and his uncle Vergil were both at the underworld, severing the roots from the underworld, and never come back. But Nero told him that Nero was Leonidas's cousin making his friends shocked. 

After the Qliphoth incident, they give one Qliphoth fruit to Jeanne back to Chaldera Orginzation for researching the Qliphoth fruit while three remains with him. He told Jeanne to tell Artoria so, he promised to see her again back in Fuyuki city or Japan mainland. They watched them left and farewell to them. Leonidas then reunited his mother and his friend Ignis knowing her son was safe and he told her that his father didn't make it because he and his uncle went to the underworld preventing the demons getting to the human world. Back in city, the civilians finally back to their usual lives in RedGrave city, they began working on repairs the damages caused by the demon king known as Urizen. Then  they held a memorial of those who lose their lives in aftermath devastating Qliphoth incident.

In present day

Devil May Cry

At Devil May Cry, Morisson showed the deads to Aunt Trish and big sis Lady that his shop is now under his ownership by Dante.

Now Leonidas and his mother moved to Devil May Cry/home. Now his mom was a devil hunter before, she and her son now continued their hunting buisness. Leo went to his father's desk, he kick the chair in the air and landed perfectly on the floor, he sat down and place his legs on the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 635 45
Can a rivalry turn into something completely different? Can two archenemies become close, closer than they ever thought? Do they know the true extent...
266K 2.9K 23
As the son of Dante, the devil hunter, you and your team moved to Japan in order to expand the Devil May Cry business. Being a descendent of Sparda...
126K 1.7K 24
Years after the events of DMC5, Vergil and Dante manage to escape the Underworld and seal it from anything powerful from being able to escape. The Sp...
10.7K 107 5
It is the early 20th century in 1915. Dante is a 23-year-old half-demon and half-human hybrid who was raised and born in Red Grave City. He is born t...