๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต [๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

By elvestoneanzelote1

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ... More

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š
โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
โ„๐•ช๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐”พ๐• 
๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ
[Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แดแดส€ส]
๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š
๐•€๐•”๐•™๐•š
[๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ.. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ]
โ„•๐•š๐•š ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š.
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐”พ๐• 
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•Š๐•’๐•Ÿ (completed)
โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ - ๐Ÿ™

๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ

1.1K 77 33
By elvestoneanzelote1

-------------

"𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺... 𝘔𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦... 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun seems to rise as the sky brightens the way.

Women with blonde hair hang wet clothes onto the steel to dry off.

Her hands shuffled into the neatly white blankets as she was busy doing her work.

"Seems like you are working here," said a familiar voice she quickly turned around to see the familiar h/c hair male, Who half-tied his hair.

His eyes focus on the clothes then on her as she ignores the man beside the h/c hair male.

"Al-Niisan!" She shouted and hugged him as he patted her hair.

Her smile brightened as she backed away after the hug and her eyes flickered onto the silver-haired male with a black tip.

The male had an unreadable expression.

"Who's this?"

"One of the members of Port Mafia"

"Ah... Either way, Rintarou will get a heart attack to see you here, Al-Niisan" said the blonde girl as she quickly left to announce it to Rintarou.

"Why are we here for l/n-sensei?" Asked the male conflicted by the woman who seems to be close to you.

'Is she his sister? Why would he hide that' thought Atsushi to himself as you sighed.

"I did tell you I would prefer to come alone..."

"...I didn't think you would be here"

"Either way... Your answers will be cleared."

As the same women came back and called you both in.

"Stop!" Elise stopped Atsushi from entering the office as his eyes narrowed.

"Why?"

"It is Rintarou request you can't get in"

"..."

The girl seems to be around his age as he was conflicted and about to argue yet you kept a hand on his head.

"Don't worry wait here for 15 minutes" you simply replied.

Atsushi hesitantly nods as you go inside.

His gaze fell around the place he was oh so familiar and guilt was present on his expression.

"Want some tea?" Asked Elise as Atsushi shook his head.

"...May I know your name?" Asked Atsushi after some silence as Elise stopped cleaning the table.

"I'm Elise"

Atsushi recalls the same Elise from the Port mafia as he dismissed it as she couldn't be her as boss Mori is death and the ability should have died.

"Oh... So is Rintarou person your... And sensei father?"

"Pfft- of course not, Rintarou is not that old"

"...eldest brother?"

"no," said Elise blankly and quickly smiled a bit.

"Rintarou is my father more likely my creator... While Al-Niisan is someone who Rintarou saved"

"..."

"you already know him," said Elise quickly dismissing it and walking to another room while Atsushi stayed on the couch with doubts.

His eyes flickered around as he took notice of a portrait as his steps walked towards it.

His eyes widened as he took notice of who was in the picture.

A vivid black and white picture of you, Boss Mori, the same blonde-haired girl that looks younger, and Akiko Yosano who seems like to be younger days especially maybe... When you were 10? He wasn't sure.

But looking at the woman he recognised his mind click that perhaps it was taken before you join the port mafia... But the time you were taken in by Mori.

'If this picture is here and... Her name's Elise then... Boss Ougai Mori... Is alive?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room was quiet as both parties did not talk.

The red eyes never revert from your formed while you busily play with the cube puzzle.

"..."

You keep down the cube then look back at him as he finally blinks and smiles.

"I didn't think you would visit me... Y/n-kun it is five years now" he said as you nodded.

His eyebrows knitted together as a frown was present on his lips.

He took notice of your eyes seems duller than usual and s frowned. You didn't even greet him with a small smile which you often do.

"You change a lot"

"Have I? Well, it doesn't matter..."

"...You didn't come just to greet me did you?"

"Do you think I have that much time for you?"

"Can't I dream about you having time for me?"

"That's a wild dream which never could have occurred unless you forced your brain for it"

"Now now, y/n-kun you are making my heart break from your words."

"Do you even have a heart?"

"I change you know"

"I see... You have adopted children and become a father of the orphanage but I'm talking about the change in your heart pretty sure it is still dark"

"Mo~ I have a clean heart!"

"That's a complete lie"

"Y/n-kun~!" Mori Poutedly muttered as you sighed.

"You still didn't grow mentally"

"You sound like... you know me well"

"...Spending my whole childhood with you was worse"

"Hey... I wasn't that bad"

"...tell that to my past"

He let out an audible sigh as he smiled up soon after.

"I miss... talking like this"

"So... you like been degraded?"

"...how did you know?"

You gave him a side-eyed glance as he chuckled.

"As funny as before you haven't changed much in those"

"...hmm"

"Back to the topic... You seem to have brought a guest"

"Surely you know him, and I assume you were going to talk to him one way or another if you could"

"Hmm I guess so... But more than that I want to speak to you the most"

He stands up from his seat and approaches your chair.

"What is it?" You said as you narrowly watched him touch your hair slightly.

"I miss the long hair of yours you know"

"And? Do you think your opinion matters?"

"No... It doesn't but..." His face inches closer to you as you watch him sternly.

A hand on your right face as his eyes stare at yours.

"I guess... I miss everything about you"

"Is that supposed to be a declaration of love?"

"Perhaps what will be your answer?"

"I have no interest in you"

"Futile attempt from me it is" mutters Mori as you lean away your head but his hold makes you unable to do so.

Both your nose touch.

"Even if the world proclaimed I died... But you search for me isn't it enough for you to realise you love me too?"

"You delusional"

"...am I? All I see is that you came for me after years perhaps you deny the fact I die... And quit Port Mafia... Wouldn't that make me special to you?"

"Keep your distance"

"Why don't you just admit you love me too"

"Disgusting of you to say that"

"Hmm... Or perhaps you don't like admitting your feelings," said Mori as his face flushed slightly red as you swatted his hand away from your face.

"Be serious for once, did you find out about the contract?"

"...oh so you came to ask me that," said Mori frowning as he leaned back.

"I supposed yes I do know about it... And the fact you hide it from me and make me forget eventually proves you don't want me to misuse it"

"..."

"Y/n-kun... Why don't you smile a bit?"

"Why?"

"...I miss it eventually"

"And?"

"... It's been five years smile a bit. Who knows you won't come back again"

"..." You gave an unassuming stare at his dramatic claim.

"How long do you know about it?"

"...well after my death... About a week or so... I was helpless that I couldn't able to use that contract to make you follow me but... I guess what is gone is gone"

"..."

"..."

"...Did you tell anyone?"

"About the contract? Well... No"

"..."

"Even... if a knife or gun is near my neck our contract is silenced only between us,"

"That's reassuring"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I should get going," you said as you stood from your seat about to walk away yet Mori pushed you.

Alarmed and unable to grab your balance you fall on the ground.

"What was that for?" You mutter about to stand up yet Mori corners your formed with both of his arms beside yours.

"Huh?"

"Are my questions so unreasonable for you?"

"From where did that come up from" Mori grabs your shirt while pulling you closer.

"What do you mean?"

"I waited all these years in agony to say it to you... My heart and my soul solely onto you yet you never took my declaration seriously."

"...so you're saying"

"Yes, Y/n-kun I love you... Dearly... All this time when I was port Mafia boss you stayed with me even if Yosano refused to be back... You were with me all this time... Isn't it love for me from you?"

"It isn't"

"So... you saying your loyalty solely to me is not love? Your rejection to leave port mafia for my sake... And left when you heard I die... Isn't it love?"

"No, it's not"

"Searching for me all these years to find me isn't it love?"

"no"

"Then why do you care for me so much?"

"...I didn't"

"Why did you not stay in Port Mafia after my death?"

"I have... my reasons"

"You're just denying your love for me," said Mori as he held your face gently but the pressure was there for you to not turn away.

"Just say you love me back... Y/n-kun"

"no, I don't... Our relationship is purely the loyalty of a boss and a member... I gave my utmost respect and was not judgemental about your laws or order... But... It isn't love"

"It's not for you? Then what is love for you?"

"..." You frown a bit more as his face inches away from yours.

"Isn't giving everything and sacrificing everything just for their happiness... Is love"

"..."

"And Unable to see them die within your eyes and just to see them alive is your reason of breath is love y/n-kun"

"...!"

Your eyes widen as his lips press with yours one of his hands holds yours intertwining it while the other holds onto your shoulder and snakes up onto your hair as his hand clenches around your hair.

You quickly back away and stand up more likely pushing him away as you glare at him.

"Y/n-kun?"

"...I'm sorry but... I don't feel the same as you express it" you said as he stood up from the ground too while his eyes stared at his hand then looked up at you.

"Why not?"

"... I just don't"

"...it doesn't matter if you don't..."

"Huh?"

He pulls you into a hug as his face snuggles into your chest.

"As long as you are with me that's all it matters, won't you? Y/n-kun"

"I refuse"

"..."

"Why?"

"I'm still a part of Port Mafia... And... Someone is waiting for me... Back" you muttered out as a vivid image remains in your brain Mori let out a slight sad chuckle.

"...you don't have to return to them"

"..."

"They don't matter... right?"

"..."

"Y/n-kun... You seriously not going to leave me are you"

"..."

"Y/n-kun? Answer me... You are not-"

Your phone rang as you quickly dismissed yourself before Mori could stop you.

"...He can't be in love with someone... Right?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night to all! Take care.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

*𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?

*𝘠/𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰.

*𝘈𝘯𝘥... 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦... 𝘚𝘰

*𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧... 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.

*𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 225 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...
21.7K 749 17
Oda Y/n, Odasaku's little sister (16years) joined the Mafia under the condition they wouldn't make him kill anyone. She takes on the role of the dark...
22K 964 17
(Y/n) Kunikida: the name of our main character. (Y/n) is the older brother of Doppo Kunikida by a year. Despite being the older brother to a guy who...
168K 5.7K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...