𝕁𝕪𝕦𝕦

"𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘖𝘩, 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦'𝘴 𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯.. 𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦.. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢?"

--Sakunosuke Oda--

---- --

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The book.. That many have searched for It is an single copy of a novel, with all pages being blank.

The book, has beyond any ability users a rare piece.. That have no, distinguished of how it came to existence...

Whatever it is.. It was last seen by someone, who said it is.. On Yokohama city.

Only one person was took ahold of the book.. Who have now created this world.. My consciousness are mixed up here.. Something tells me something is off.. Somethi-

The writing on the pages stopped as the door was knocked by someone.

The h/c short hair let out a sighed as he kept down the pen.

"Who is it?"

"It's me.. Kunikida"

"Oh, come in" said the male as the door clung open.

His dull e/c eyes landed onto the green eyes that nod in greetings, as he could sense the uninterested aura from the male.

"What is it?"

"A new.. recruit test is going to onhold tomorrow"

"Oh.." He muttered as in deep thought yet, uninterested as he continue on the writing his eyes no longer lingered onto, the blonde Hair male who was quiet.

"Oda, recruited him"

"..." He still continue to write which, Kunikida sighed out as he was annoyed by the man uninterested on the Recruiting matter while, muttering something on his breath.

"That's all for the report" said Kunikida as he was about to take his leave as he was aware that the man will not be interested nor, like being interrupted further more, leading him to leave out but.. His voice make Kunikida to stop.

"What's.. The new recruit name?" He asked as he stare at Kunikida who was a bit taken aback as he smile as a hope that.. the man finally open up or sort at least so.

"Akutagawa Ryuunosuke"

The man nodded, As in thought for a moment. As he arrange his gloves and stood up.