𝕤𝕒𝕟

"..𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦.. 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺/𝘯, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.."

----𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘖𝘥𝘢-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the noise of cracking of walls and a person running can be heard.

"wait"

"I won't wait"

As the person dodge the black thing precisely.

"What's wrong? we'Re training for when your enemy is running away, Get Serious"

As He dodge another attack and with the gun he tore down the ability of the person.

"Your ability is strong.. But when it come to physical combat your body fragilty comes to light, if you keep it up, the stamp's and Ranpo's deduction will all be nothing"

"Huh... This why your my mentor.. But! The water ways below the settlement are my own backyard, pretending to run away, I lead you to an dead end, if I attack by filling up this space with my cloth even you wouldn't be able to dodge it" said Akutagawa seriously as Oda stare for a moment and sighed.

"Alright you win... By the way move your foot"

"What?" As Akutagawa notice the bullets as Oda's explain how he eventually before hand shot the ceiling.

"So what if.. I shot one more?"

"A bullet outside my vision would've gone through my head" said Akutagawa as he perfectly knows what will have happen as Oda nod.

"Exactly, that said your tatic of manipulating my direction while running away was excellent, I'll treat you to udon as a reward"

"Udon? Why?"

"I don't have any reason as I feel like eating it" said Oda blankly.

"If you're giving me reward I'd like to receive your stamp, I only have three people left, You, Yosano-sensei and L/n-san" said Akutagawa as Oda thought for a moment.

"What are you going to do about Yosano and y/n stamp?"

Akutagawa eyes widen a bit yet it quickly switch to normal.

"I'll figure it out.. tomorrow.."

"Hmm.. Alright I.. remember the job I want you to do in exchange for the stamp, its easy even a child could do it"

"Tell me"

"Starting tomorrow, I'll be out of town for three days for a bit of business trip, I'd like you to take care store during that time"

"Store?"

"It's a restaurant, I've known the owner since before I joined the agency even Y/n knows the restaurant owner I already told him I would help in the store at the time of my business trip unfortunately and that is the reason I want you stand there for me, what its not even a busy store if you play with the children, you'll be done before you know it"