ℕ𝕚

A:n- ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ⁱ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ˢᵒ.. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘖𝘥𝘢-𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦... 𝘓/𝘯-𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰.. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The door of the restaurant clerk open as the owner took notice of certain h/c hair male who nod as a greeting which the owned nod back.

"Ah, L/n-san your here unfortunately most of the children are at school right now"

"oh?"

"And the boy Oda-san sent went with them as there seems to be parents attending their class today"

"Ah alright" you blankly nod as the restaurant owner sweatdrop.

'Is it me or does he often stay cold?' Thought the owner who quickly brushed it off and told you to take a seat which you refuse.

"I am only here to little time with the children's.. Until the others come"

"Ah alright, I'm sure they would love to hear your stories"

You nod and walk upstairs while keeping the strawberry cake and candy box on the counter alarming the owner yet you left up without a word.

Your steps halt as you took notice of the three doors as you took notice a board making you knock then come in. As some children whom you don't recognise was there well more likely you only remember the five orphans.

Kousuke, Katsumi, Yuu, Shinji and Sakura. If you recall the kid who is hugging your leg happily as the others are hesistant you quickly recognise her as, Keiko.

"You surely have grown since I last saw you, How is your health now?" You asked as your gaze soften as she smile brightly.

"Pretty well now! Oda-san have eventually talk with a doctor recently and I'm feeling much better now, She was really kind!" She said as you patted her head. Your focus went to the other kids.. There were at least two of them excluding Keiko.

"Pei! Rui! Its l/n-niisan! The one Sakura and the others older mentioned"

"R-really?" Mutters the shy boy as the other gleam quickly approaching you and asking you how and what stories will you tell him. He seem to be quiet enthusiasts to learn.